Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

How Do You Guys Do This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Guys Do This (1908 Views)

Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / All The Things Guys Do To Delay Orgasm - Meme Collection / Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Guys Do This by lastkingsman: 12:17pm On Mar 28
pansophist:
Masturbation can be cured with its true replacement, which is sex with a woman that actually loves and desire you, just as you desire her. Any other method is just coping mechanism.

So not just empty sex from a fork mate, but organis sex that involves exclusivity, trust, vulnerability, passion, and respect.

You're humans, [b] your body need sex. [/b]It's left for you to strategize ways on how to secure it, and making yourself desirable to a potential partner is the surest way.

Sex is like cocaine. Once it's tested (virginity), there's no going back grin
Re: How Do You Guys Do This by Olamilekxy(m): 12:33pm On Mar 28
Adewale1603:
stories of people saying that they defeat masturbation is not true and I don't even believe it, the only way you can defeat masturbation is to be an enuch, be permanently castrated, or cut your dicks off. Cos as a man, that have a perfect functioning testosterone hormones, the hormones are in your body system and will always give you the urges to have sex or masturbates and control you, nothing you can do about it. Those people claiming that they defeated masturbation are initially a chronic addicts before, and it's the level of addiction that they defeated not masturbation entirely, being a chronic addicts to something is different entirely.
Masturbation is perfectly normal, heathy and okay, being addicted to it is what is not normal. So you need to work on your addictions.

You just dey lie to yourself
Re: How Do You Guys Do This by tochez24(m): 1:17pm On Mar 28
durasome:
be calming down small,but know that residential inside you are two supper beings opposed to each other, know this today and know this today and know peace.

There's no two residential super beings opposed to each other living inside of me oga⚠️

Nah poverty and stupid African mentality dey worry you!!!!
Re: How Do You Guys Do This by durasome(m): 8:14pm On Mar 28
tochez24:

There's no two residential super beings opposed to each other living inside of me oga⚠️

Nah poverty and stupid African mentality dey worry you!!!!
.so come up with a better argument to explain mm and and rational behind most of his actions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Water And Presence Of Whales Found On Jupiter By Nigeria Satellite / My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar / He Doesn't Talk About Our Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.