Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Water And Presence Of Whales Found On Jupiter By Nigeria Satellite - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Water And Presence Of Whales Found On Jupiter By Nigeria Satellite (1748 Views)

Share Your Experience Having Sex In The Presence Of Someone / Uganda Presidential Candidate Wife Stripped By Police In Presence Of Her Son.vid / Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Water And Presence Of Whales Found On Jupiter By Nigeria Satellite by The6thAustralia: 1:19pm On Apr 14
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Water And Presence Of Whales Found On Jupiter By Nigeria Satellite by Obainoman6: 5:28pm On Apr 14
U dey smoke Igbo.

7 Likes

Re: Water And Presence Of Whales Found On Jupiter By Nigeria Satellite by Spagi(m): 5:42pm On Apr 14
Ye ye help me wtf puff puff pass

2 Likes

Re: Water And Presence Of Whales Found On Jupiter By Nigeria Satellite by Danjikanbauchi: 8:43pm On Apr 14
Bia enyia ahu odikwa gi ?

5 Likes

Re: Water And Presence Of Whales Found On Jupiter By Nigeria Satellite by JovicoEbikes: 11:48pm On Apr 14
Lol, Nigeria ke, that's why I rushed down o

2 Likes

Re: Water And Presence Of Whales Found On Jupiter By Nigeria Satellite by Mercury12(m): 1:41am On Apr 15
Enjoy your weekend 😂
Re: Water And Presence Of Whales Found On Jupiter By Nigeria Satellite by SpaceMarshall: 2:56am On Apr 15
Haha
Re: Water And Presence Of Whales Found On Jupiter By Nigeria Satellite by Gadafii: 7:13am On Apr 15
Our own satelite that have been roaming the space aimlessly since when 😂😂😂
Re: Water And Presence Of Whales Found On Jupiter By Nigeria Satellite by Silentgroper(m): 10:42am On Apr 15
JovicoEbikes:
Lol, Nigeria ke, that's why I rushed down o
grin

Me and you, both..

1 Like

Re: Water And Presence Of Whales Found On Jupiter By Nigeria Satellite by Lifestone(m): 4:06pm On Apr 15
It will come to past
Re: Water And Presence Of Whales Found On Jupiter By Nigeria Satellite by BigYash: 5:52pm On Apr 15
I come say Nigeria of all countries? grin

Op don smoke something

(1) (Reply)

Care To Dance: ? / You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! / Help! I Think I Might Turn Suicidal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.