Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? (6862 Views)

Which African Country Would Buy An Aircraft Carrier First? / I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima / Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by moderatorr: 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2011
mine is nigeria.
I have come to luv it.
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Sunofgod(m): 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2011
Biafra
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by ektbear: 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2011
Doesn't really matter too much, so long as you are born into wealth.

Assuming born into poverty or only just middle class, then a western country of some sort.
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Switup: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2011
9inja all d way. Bt on a 2nd tot FRANCE 4 swit oooooo esp d city of TOULOUSE.smileywinkcheesy
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by babsjnr(m): 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2011
Canada or australian very peaceful
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Freiburger(m): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2011
Nigeria, where i was born no regret.
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by asha80(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2011
ekt_bear:

Assuming born into poverty or only just middle class, then a western country of some sort.

gbam
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by emiye(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2011
naija
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by BootyOnMe: 1:48am On Nov 16, 2011
Does not matter whose arzzzze I fell out of in any part of this world. kiss
As long as I don't have to EVER live in Nigeria, I am a winner any day. cool
Place of birth no dey show for face.
Just waiting for my remaining core, familiy members to quench in Nigeria, so I can burn the damn Nigerian passport. . .shekina! kiss
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Dawgpound: 2:53am On Nov 16, 2011
Ogoni or Biafra.
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Obiagu1(m): 4:32am On Nov 16, 2011
Biafra.

The land with so many promises. Good and free people, people with culture, love and fairness.

Biafra till I die.
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 16, 2011
Doesnt matter, just happy that I got moved out of that hell hole called Nigeria.
Loving the fact that "going back to Nigeria" is a matter of personal choice, not by force.
Rubbish incompetent country ruled by the highest fishclown.
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by omicron(m): 6:39am On Nov 16, 2011
All those highy developed, peaceful, disaster-less-prone countries of europe: Finland, Switzerland, Sweden etc.
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 16, 2011
Oduduwa republic
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by RickyRoss1(m): 7:11am On Nov 16, 2011
BIAFRA ANYTIME, ANYDAY AS LONG AS WE DONT CARRY ANY OTHER TRIBE OR ETHNIC GROUP ALONG.
BIAFRA MUST BE ONE MIND, ONE LANGUAGE (NO MORE DIRTY MGBATI MGBATI AND LANGUAGES) ONE TRIBE (LION FINGER TRIBAL MARKS NOT WELCOME), ONE CULTURE (NO MORE Yoruba AND NOISE MAKING OWAMBE PARTIES. WE WONT TOLERATE EATING OF DIRRTY, SHIIT LIKE EWEDU, AMALA ETC. YOU NEED TO EAT MORE AGBU/FUFU TO GROW SOME BALLS AND NOT JUST MAKE EMPTY NOISES). ONE RELIGION (SORRY MUSLIMS AND OTHER RELIGIONS ARE NOT WELCOMED)

? WELL NIGERIA IS A FORCED MARRIAGE BASED ON LIES AND DECEIT. THIS UNION IS NOT HELPING ANYBODY. THE EARLIER WE GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS THE BETTER FOR ALL OF US,
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by ektbear: 7:31am On Nov 16, 2011
Amala is frikking delicious man grin

Almost as good as pounded yam.

If it doesn't taste right to you, ain't got the right person cooking it
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Torch1(m): 7:59am On Nov 16, 2011
ekt_bear:

Assuming born into poverty or only just middle class,
then a western country of some sort.
it does matter, even the rich in Nigeria aint safe with the high rate of arm robbery, kidnappers, assassins, and even road accidents due to pot holes.
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 16, 2011
Torch1:

it does matter, even the rich in Nigeria aint safe with the high rate of arm robbery, kidnappers, assassins, and even road accidents due to pot holes.
It all depends on where you decided to stay but i'm sure you won't live in ajegunle as a wealth man !
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Acidosis(m): 8:44am On Nov 16, 2011
What is wrong with these bigotic Igbos? Is Biafra a country?
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by olempe(m): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2011
Canada
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by olempe(m): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2011
Acidosis:

What is wrong with these bigotic Igbos? Is Biafra a country?

Yes, in their dreams
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Acidosis(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2011
The fact that you were born in the states doesn't change your nationality as a Nigerian. Except you're asking for a preferred nationality, then I'll still choose Nigeria over and over again!
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by PHIPEX(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2011
My villa, on the east of the Niger.
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by yoboone(m): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2011
i prefer biafra or nigeria

Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 16, 2011
Nigeria.
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 16, 2011
Naija 4 life mehnnnnn, Couldn't have asked for a better place grin
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 16, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

BIAFRA ANYTIME, ANYDAY AS LONG AS WE DONT CARRY ANY OTHER TRIBE OR ETHNIC GROUP ALONG.
BIAFRA MUST BE ONE MIND, ONE LANGUAGE (NO MORE DIRTY MGBATI MGBATI AND LANGUAGES) ONE TRIBE (LION FINGER TRIBAL MARKS NOT WELCOME), ONE CULTURE (NO MORE Yoruba AND NOISE MAKING OWAMBE PARTIES. WE WONT TOLERATE EATING OF DIRRTY, SHIIT LIKE EWEDU, AMALA ETC. YOU NEED TO EAT MORE AGBU/FUFU TO GROW SOME BALLS AND NOT JUST MAKE EMPTY NOISES). ONE RELIGION (SORRY MUSLIMS AND OTHER RELIGIONS ARE NOT WELCOMED)

i just can't stand tribalistic losers and bigots, its peeps like you that give south east a bad name, what do you want lag to say about the high numbers of ibos living there and what do you want kaduna and kano to say about the high numbers of ibos living there, the topic is about where you wanna be born and you're going tribalistic, YOU AND YOUR LIKES ARE THE PROBLEM OF THIS NIGERIA
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by manchy7531: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2011
BIAFRA ALL THE WAY, no compromise
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 16, 2011
i will nt dictate for God. Since he brought me to nigeria, he knows best! So naija till jesus say NO!
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Tekepama: 9:08am On Nov 16, 2011
The country doesn't really mater to me, the most important thing is that i want my MOTHER to still be my MOTHER anytime. She is the best mum everĀ  kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss love u mum
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 16, 2011
loladeking:

i just can't stand tribalistic losers and bigots, its peeps like you that give south east a bad name, what do you want lag to say about the high numbers of ibos living there and what do you want kaduna and kano to say about the high numbers of ibos living there, the topic is about where you wanna be born and you're going tribalistic, YOU AND YOUR LIKES ARE THE PROBLEM OF THIS NIGERIA
Don't mind the twerp.these are the same people that will creat useless threads complaining about yorubas being tribalistic even when they are worse than yorubas.Can the idiiot tell me how his biafara will be better than that shithole called aba where every kind of crimes take place daily ?
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by oluwagbami(m): 9:15am On Nov 16, 2011
Nigeria is it, anyday, anytime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IBB Releases Buhari's Results / A Nigerian Governor Declared Mentally Ill. / UK Embassy In Nigeria Host Remembrance Sunday Service In Honor Of Nigerian Heros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.