Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? (6878 Views)

Which African Country Would Buy An Aircraft Carrier First? / I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima / Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Obiagu1(m): 2:22am On Nov 17, 2011
. . . and who said Biafra is not a country?

Biafra is an occupied country and an occupied country cannot remain occupied forever.
Even in Canada, they ask me about Biafra and what we're doing about it.
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by bigsean(m): 3:17am On Nov 17, 2011
Come on guys, Now some of you are just being ridiculous. Biafra is not even a country. so it doesn't count.
so i'll just assume you guys are brain farting
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Obiagu1(m): 3:23am On Nov 17, 2011
big_sean:

Come on guys, Now some of you are just being ridiculous. Biafra is not even a country. so it doesn't count.
so i'll just assume you guys are brain farting

Go and tell Palestinians that they don't have a country.
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 17, 2011
Once again, thank God that I'm not part of that animalistic nation called Nigeria kiss

Pesin no fit rest from worrying of getting kidnapped.
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Agybabe(f): 5:43am On Nov 17, 2011
Canada or United Kingdom
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by yuboy: 7:38am On Nov 17, 2011
I like 9ja b4 not untill after i finish my ssce and i came into wat it takes 2 b in d fucking nja country like ours imagine someone like me wu wrote jamb and got 223 + postume=an aggergate of 210 applyin 4 accountin frm kaduna state and applyin 4 abu donot untill it baffles me wit my suprise someone wit an aggergate of 205 frm zaria got addmission but i just pray my name is on d 2nd list since den have hate dis contry just personnal pls wu can create d love of dis fuckin nation into my mind because i promise am not gonna serve dis contry wit loyalty and faitfullness, look now no late 4 a wk now in my hood, na wa ooooo,
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by prinxard(m): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2011
the country that contains all the infrastructure and wealth in europe put together, but contains only 5% of europe's total population, thats where i belong ladiez and gentlemen!
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by DOGIDOPE: 11:28am On Nov 17, 2011
big_sean:

CAn u see a perfect example of what i am trying to Expose here? How can u chose nig. because of system failure OMG!!!

The tot process here is similar to someone giving u a blank cheque once in your life time and saying u can only make one withdrawal (any amount) and u write 50k NAIRA.

I no fit shout abeg.
Naija is my choice no matter what you say or feel,if you do not like it S T F U tongue
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by colinze(m): 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2011
to me Nigeria is where i was born so i still like it, it's my country

Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Olowojegure: 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2011
Saudi Arabia - my way of life would have been completely devoted to God. And by God's grace, i will eventualy achieve my objective which is paradise. There are so many worldy challenges and temtation in Nigeria, no matter who you are, what you have accomplish and amass . Death will ultimately take you away from them and you will these world empty handed just like you came empty handed.
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by bigsean(m): 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2011
DOGI drugs:

Naija is my choice no matter what you say or feel,if you do not like it S T F U tongue
I want to believe u are more matured than that, no need for the cursing, grow up!
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by UyiIredia(m): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Once again, thank God that I'm not part of that animalistic nation called Nigeria kiss

Pesin no fit rest from worrying of getting kidnapped.

u must be joking right. B'cos Nigeria smells all over your post.
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by UyiIredia(m): 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2011
I would have loved to be an Israeli or an Australian.
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by tothemax86: 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2011
China.

Yes i won't get any girls,( thats no different from now) but yea I won't get the ladies, I would be shit at 100m and i wouldn't be able to rap, but on the bright side I would be a member of the current world power, I would eat good food, everyday! I won't be followed by security in stores when i go shopping, I would be excellent at maths, and I will have women who just don't want me for money and cars
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by sebastinta(m): 6:50am On Nov 18, 2011
90% of u all saying 9ja doesnt mean it, if u were really given d chance ryt now, am sure we ll b hearing sum diff country
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 7:37am On Nov 18, 2011
Deal with it. You are a nigerian and frankly wishes are for children
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by oladeji007: 9:04am On Nov 18, 2011
Am glad i was not born i Nigeria. I was born in yoruba land. If not that useless Lord Lugard who amalgamated us with the animals from Arewa, we,
Oodua would have developed. Omo Yoruba nimi o, and i get too much swagger.
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by peleson: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2011
Naija is messed up in a way but stil after wishing,am stil here, until we have nigeria divided and every1 to his tent
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2011
I was born in the United States (big up NEW JERSEY!! -WOOT!!grin)
and I love the freedom and opportunities however, I wish I was born in my mother's land of Jamaica.

I love the accent!! I am just obsessed with the accent  smiley Plus I love the vibe. Jamaica is a care free island in terms of
values. The atmosphere is just totally different. It's literally a breath of fresh air!! In Jamaica, "live and let live", is like a national concept. People do what they want. Doesn't matter how you look or what people think about you, you just do you.

Just like every place in the world we have corruption and crime but Jamaica is truly a paradise and I love the open bars, clubs, the open market, the road side grills where you can buy 'jum pan jerk chicken' and beef patties!!! The music, the beauty and history of the people. Jamaica is culturally and racially diverse. I see it as a sort of 'Africa in miniature' because with each parish you go to the people speak differently and have their own unique histories and customs. 1-876 is just fantastic.  smiley
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by 195(f): 1:35am On Nov 29, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

I was born in the United States (big up NEW JERSEY!! -WOOT!!grin)
and I love the freedom and opportunities however, I wish I was born in my mother's land of Jamaica.

I love the accent!! I am just obsessed with the accent  smiley Plus I love the vibe. Jamaica is a care free island in terms of
values. The atmosphere is just totally different. It's literally a breath of fresh air!! In Jamaica, "live and let live", is like a national concept. People do what they want. Doesn't matter how you look or what people think about you, you just do you.

Just like every place in the world we have corruption and crime but Jamaica is truly a paradise and I love the open bars, clubs, the open market, the road side grills where you can buy 'jum pan jerk chicken' and beef patties!!! The music, the beauty and history of the people. Jamaica is culturally and racially diverse. I see it as a sort of 'Africa in miniature' because with each parish you go to the people speak differently and have their own unique histories and customs. 1-876 is just fantastic.  smiley

JAMA - WAT

AINT THAT THE PLACE WHERE THEY CONSTANTLY SMOKE WEED!!  angry angry
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Jenifa1: 1:37am On Nov 29, 2011
Nigeria of course wink

Doesn't really matter too much, so long as you are born into wealth.

Assuming born into poverty or only just middle class, then a western country of some sort.

lipsrsealed
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by 195(f): 1:39am On Nov 29, 2011
AT POST

SWEDEN OR SWIZERLAND

THE BEST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by sheyguy: 1:43am On Nov 29, 2011
With the current reality of Nigeria Libya would be ma choice.
LIBYA all the way
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by aloyemeka1: 1:45am On Nov 29, 2011
Oman
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 29, 2011
190_@:

JAMA - WAT

AINT THAT THE PLACE WHERE THEY CONSTANTLY SMOKE WEED!!  angry angry

At least it's not like your crack den!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fg Declares Monday, January 2nd A Public Holiday. / London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] / Army Denies Attack On Chibok church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.