Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? (6876 Views)

Which African Country Would Buy An Aircraft Carrier First? / I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima / Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2011
Biafra all d way. Land of rising sun and from a wealthy family
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by kpozite(m): 9:16am On Nov 16, 2011
9ja for life any day anytime. Anyone who thinks otherwise I only wish too he or she were born as an iraqi or Afgan.
every country have their problems and evryone everywhere also experience diffculties, so if you can't mange yours and make it here you can't do that anywhere else period.
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 16, 2011
U.S.A,waz almost born but by providence wazn't.still luv being in naija sha.
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Godmann(m): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2011
So long as I love my Village, Love my people and African minus our politics;

In terms of society and how they are organized, I wish I am born in Switzerland. I love their peacefulness, good economy, no wars, no stealing of other country's wealth.

I love Swiss
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2011
Its Sweden or Denmark damn! Those countries are spectacular been these countries once.chei! Come see social security for citizens na! Me i tire for Naija(EPILEPTIC POWER SUPPLY TILL NOW AFTER 50YEARS)
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Kakatazz(f): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2011
Canada
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2011
libya, so dat i would have been ghadaffi's general, or cuba so dat i would be guevera second hand man, or RUSSIA,(as president) make i declare war against america
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by castrokins(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2011
I am a Nigerian, I come from Nigeria, I live and Breathe Nigeria. God bless Nigeria
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Acidosis(m): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

BIAFRA ANYTIME, ANYDAY AS LONG AS WE DONT CARRY ANY OTHER TRIBE OR ETHNIC GROUP ALONG.
BIAFRA MUST BE ONE MIND, ONE LANGUAGE (NO MORE DIRTY MGBATI MGBATI AND LANGUAGES) ONE TRIBE (LION FINGER TRIBAL MARKS NOT WELCOME), ONE CULTURE (NO MORE Yoruba AND NOISE MAKING OWAMBE PARTIES. WE WONT TOLERATE EATING OF DIRRTY, SHIIT LIKE EWEDU, AMALA ETC. YOU NEED TO EAT MORE AGBU/FUFU TO GROW SOME BALLS AND NOT JUST MAKE EMPTY NOISES). ONE RELIGION (SORRY MUSLIMS AND OTHER RELIGIONS ARE NOT WELCOMED)

? WELL NIGERIA IS A FORCED MARRIAGE BASED ON LIES AND DECEIT. THIS UNION IS NOT HELPING ANYBODY. THE EARLIER WE GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS THE BETTER FOR ALL OF US,

ok, nairaland is owned by the same mgbati you hate so much atleast the name on the bottom of your screen is not emeka or ikechukwu, its seun osewa.
Learn how to appreciate other people's culture
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by eghost247(m): 9:36am On Nov 16, 2011
laughing real hard at all the posts on this thread, anywhere who cares
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by eghost247(m): 9:37am On Nov 16, 2011
Rolly83:

Its Sweden or Denmark damn! Those countries are spectacular been these countries once.chei! Come see social security for citizens na! Me i tire for Naija(EPILEPTIC POWER SUPPLY TILL NOW AFTER 50YEARS)
na social security u come chop for life abi?lol
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by zone77(m): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2011
home away from home, 9ja al d way.even if dia is anoda life afta dis.one luv
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by redsun(m): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2011
Always wishing. In the abundance of water,the ode is thirsty.
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Finland(m): 9:58am On Nov 16, 2011
FINLAND!!! YOU GUYS NEEDS TO CHECK OUT HOW WE LIVE HERE. SMALL BUT POWERFUL
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Ihengote: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2011
Nigeria all d way but without BH and the likes,
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by degzy(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2011
The last time i checked, there was no Biafra on the atlas map, or its just me grin

I'll probably prefer Canada or Australia, less drama. Ive had a taste of Nigeria lipsrsealed

P.S Biafra is a subset of Nigeria, for those that understand maths tongue
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by BiafranFirstSon(m): 10:13am On Nov 16, 2011
Mine is Biafra. A land of milk and honey. A land of no Agbero.
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by dokkyelele(f): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2011
l wud love to b born in Mushin as a Country altho dats where l was bron as an Area of Lagos in Nigeria but prefare it as Country. Nigeria till Jesus come.
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Dgunnerz(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2011
[size=14pt]SOMALIA[/size]
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 16, 2011
[size=14pt]Naija Area. . .[/size] cool
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Dede1(m): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2011
Those pathetic nitwits who responded negatively to people who chose Biafra as preferred country and did not write a word about one Oduduwa Republic claimed by their fellow moronic imbeci.le are either stark blind or inherently bigoted.

Biafra, at least, had been a functional country for more than two years and should be qualified to be chosen by those who lived in it. On the other hand, Oduduwa Republic which had only existed as an object of infantile beer parlor discussion seemed to avoid the eagle eyes of the ninnies who appeared twisted out of human on the mention of Biafra.
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by badmrkt(m): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2011
until you leave the shores of NIGERAI you'll never know we're living in peace.
God please make me a Nigerian in next life
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 16, 2011
eghost247:

na social security u come chop for life abi?lol

Look my Guy i see dat una prefer make dis criminal politicians chop una money finish while una they wallow in abject poverty hoping dat Nigeria go beta!4get it,Naija people una too dey hope.I still repeat 4 me Sweden or Denmark is it,been there myself,
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2011
Dede1:

Those pathetic nitwits who responded negatively to people who chose Biafra as preferred country and did not write a word about one Oduduwa Republic claimed by their fellow moronic imbeci.le are either stark blind or inherently bigoted.

Biafra, at least, had been a functional country for more than two years and should be qualified to be chosen by those who lived in it. On the other hand, Oduduwa Republic which had only existed as an object of infantile beer parlor discussion seemed to avoid the eagle eyes of the ninnies who appeared twisted out of human on the mention of Biafra.

I knew you were going to come here and attack as usual but i didn't know you'd attack me for supporting oduduwa republic which you claimed to be an imagination even when biafara was just a glorified disneyland.You failed to see what ricky ross said about yorubaland but chose to reply my own comment simply because you are happy that he bad-mouthed yorubaland.I have no regrets for retaliating and like  i said earlier,biafara won't have been better than aba where all kinds of crimes take place daily !
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by tithe(m): 11:12am On Nov 16, 2011
Love yr patriotism, yr birth origin has nothing to do with you. If they dissect you, there won't be anything to show where u come from, lets think globally.
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by OlaPhils(m): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2011
you could imagine the taste of Nigerian food. no place like Nigeria
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 16, 2011
you can only delay it - but you definitely cant stop it!

TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT - JAPAN AND CHINA WOULD AV BEEN A CHILD'S PLAY

Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by movicy(m): 11:35am On Nov 16, 2011
niger delta militant and boko harram,d country is very pleased wit dem,kidnaping and terrorism,ohooo Gosh
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:37am On Nov 16, 2011
All these people calling Biafra must still be living in delusion!

Ask for me!!  NA NIGERIA!! E no matter the tribe or state as long as it is not Ekiti or Zamfara!!
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Ayoobscom(m): 11:39am On Nov 16, 2011
SAUDI ARABIA where there's no rich or poor, where there's justice and equity

an Island of peace and harmony where Shariah is being practiced
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by HyeBits: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2011
Oduduwa Republic
Re: Which Country Would You Have Chosen To Be Born? by Acidosis(m): 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2011
All these Biafrarabians should keep quite. Stop disturbing the peace of nairaland and Nigeria especially that carnivorous emeka claiming ricky_ross and his local brother dede

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana / Aviation Ministry Inaugurates Private-Jet Terminal / PDP Suspended Wamakko For Disrespecting Tukur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.