Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,068 members, 7,810,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) (35135 Views)

Woman Caught After Stealing & Swallowing Gold Jewelry Worth N1.5m In A Store / Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Jeon(f): 10:27am On Mar 27
Chai. 😞

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Pootle: 10:32am On Mar 27
zebszebs:

*Gallows*

Stay in school, they will refuse.

Ordinary spelling is now a problem.

lecturer no vex, i no dey stay class na palm nd egbo all through, but we brilliant naturally and we made it wink
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by ultim: 10:35am On Mar 27
adamusuleiman1:

https://aseannow.com/topic/1323274-suvarnabhumi-airport-customs-arrest-drug-trafficker-from-nigeria/

I applaud this reportage. Pls keep it up. I was among the people that went against the tribal hate and nasty stereotypes being instigated by exposing the names of suspects. I also know that the recent sanction that resulted to the ban of this platform came from such uncensored reportage. Kudos @Seun.
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:36am On Mar 27
Very sad, he has just totally ruined his whole life, why do people think they can still carry drugs in this form? No one carries coca in this form anymore, there are so many devices in place at airports thesedays to detect what ever a person is carrying.

Coca, are hauled in large quantties thesedays by organised carriers with private Jets, and ships. Only the influencial and well connected people carry drugs thesedays. Not this few meagre kees.

The percentage of carrying of drugs on a person has since dropped below %35 since so many brilliant detective devices are in place in airports..

If this was in Europe or Australia he was caught, he d just do a maximum 7 years prison term and he would be free within 4 years with good behaviours and promise of not to ever engaging in any crimes ever again and a 10 years ban, but in Thailand? May whatever God he is worshipping help him. Thailand executed (I think) a grand mother from England who was caught with drugs few years ago, let alone a Naigeerian nobody negro. I feel sorry for him, he doesn't know the kinda shit he is in. Shit is even better than what he is in.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by alamoht(m): 10:38am On Mar 27
[quote author=adamusuleiman1 post=129130159]Thai law permits the imposition of a death sentence for 35 crimes, including treason, murder, and [b]drug trafficking.

So he's going to die?
Please, explain to me better like you're dealing with a ten year old child.
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by richie240: 10:41am On Mar 27
Had he been successful, na to find one cool spot for lekki/banana island to buy house and begin mock those who are working their ass out legitimately as "ebin pawa".
cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Emekaonline: 10:42am On Mar 27
adamusuleiman1:

https://aseannow.com/topic/1323274-suvarnabhumi-airport-customs-arrest-drug-trafficker-from-nigeria/

We don't even need to know his name. We all know where he hails from. He is from the family of Nigerians with highest percentage in Prisons abroad for drug trafficking. The unfortunate thing is that they engage in drug trafficking more than any other and yet calling our president drug lord. What a shame!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:42am On Mar 27
My Igbo brethren must introspect and ask ourselves why we think it's okay to push drugs or produce counterfeit medicines and alcohol.

This making money at all costs mentality needs to die cos its very shameful at this point.

Where are our core cultural values as ndi Igbo?

Why are the elders quiet about these despicable acts that have brought sorrow and shame to numerous families?

It's abhorrent to think that some families even encourage their wards to make money at all costs.

It's a crying shame what Igbo land has become due to unbridled love for wealth without enterprise!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:44am On Mar 27
[quote author=alamoht post=129131641][/quote] Jt is possible he is not going to die, depends on which jugde would judge his case and how well he can pay his way out, Thai authorities are a tard corrupt. But it is llkely that he COULD die or do along jail term.

Tell, are you speaking from an experience, pardon my curiousity.
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by GbemiTrabaye01: 10:44am On Mar 27
This one don go. I got a Malaysia Visa 12 years ago and inside the visa dem write am with red capital letter say TRAFFICKING OF ILLEGAL DRUGS CARRIES A DEATH PENALTY. Meaning dem don warn u ahead say if u do anyhow then u see anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Joy2dworldxyz: 10:45am On Mar 27
Idun2024:
Hehehehe

As usual

Dem no wan dey put name again, even dem don dey shame for themselves.

But we know who he is.

They are always tarnishing the image of our dear country because of their desperation to make money and brag.

Àwon omo ìrankíran, àkóbí elédè, omo àlè Nigeria

Are u suggesting he is a Yuruba man??
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:46am On Mar 27
Idun2024:
Hehehehe

As usual

But we know who he is.

They are always tarnishing the image of our dear country because of their desperation to make money and brag.

sharaap there. Atleast its sophisticated way. No be by mining skull. Ewu
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by NairalandGOAT1: 10:49am On Mar 27
Roger3D:
The shape of the head alone tells us where he's from. We dont need any names

The headline says.. "a Nigerian" and that's all that matters!

When are we going to outgrow all these tribalism and ethnic tussle in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by DrMuzungu(m): 10:54am On Mar 27
This is a sad day for NCAN.
But in all seriousness, how much of a dumbfvck one has to be to smuggle narcotics into a country where they have a death penalty for that?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Successlane: 10:55am On Mar 27
I came to check names,

but,,

I was ,

Disappointed

No offence

sad sad cheesy
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by LordBillionz: 10:56am On Mar 27
Idun2024:
Hehehehe

As usual

But we know who he is.

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by richie240: 10:57am On Mar 27
Dey play.
It's only when it pertains to Igbos that they purposely omit the name and the tribe.
But if it's others, esp yoruba or hausa, the name and tribe will be inserted.

Just 3 days ago, I dragged an op before the mods. Not until I reported him did he change the caption.
cool
vvvv
https://www.nairaland.com/8040338/uk-based-nigerian-artist-whose#129081947

ultim:

I applaud this reportage. Pls keep it up. I was among the people that went against the tribal hate and nasty stereotypes being instigated by exposing the names of suspects. I also know that the recent sanction that resulted to the ban of this platform came from such uncensored reportage. Kudos @Seun.

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Smartdoctor: 11:00am On Mar 27
One of the son of the Israeli has been caught on drugging

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by mukthar2000(m): 11:00am On Mar 27
Na them , we know them alread even though una hold the name till internity..

Very greedy slim stomach little boy like u swallow 69 package.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by pt2629: 11:01am On Mar 27
RIP, sope oti loooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Bazztadewu: 11:02am On Mar 27
I'm sure he was walking like he got a kilo. Or when it got to the internal inward screenings scan,he knew his time was up. Hahahaha.
Dem go kill u in like 3 years,dem go give u enough time to meditate, cry to your God.then any door that opens in jail,awaiting his name to be called,could lead to hypertension or even heart attack. God won't do nada,u go pray taya,u go still die. Hahahahaha ole

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by NOwazobia: 11:03am On Mar 27
I am here for the name, but I can never be wrong with the name I have in mind. undecided

It is a family business..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by lapintoz: 11:05am On Mar 27
One of those .......dents on nairaland......

From his mouth.... .you know where he came from......

Ndi.......something something 😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by mclloyd22: 11:06am On Mar 27
ThePolemicist:
Ndi Developers at it again..
From the land of the rising sun!
Get rich quick or die in the process.

Probably a coal calling kettle black.
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by georgeakins: 11:08am On Mar 27
Matheusmartin:
Make una drop names abeg.
I wan see some thing grin

No need to mention name.
Na our bloda from erosion region

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:08am On Mar 27
TheRealestGuy:
My Igbo brethren must introspect and ask ourselves why we think it's okay to push drugs or produce counterfeit medicines and alcohol.

This making money at all costs mentality needs to die cos its very shameful at this point.

Where are our core cultural values as ndi Igbo?

Why are the elders quiet about these despicable acts that have brought sorrow and shame to numerous families?

It's abhorrent to think that some families even encourage their wards to make money at all costs.

It's a crying shame what Igbo land has become due to unbridled love for wealth without enterprise!
Absolutely, During my growing up days, i always heard that Indigbo are the most hardworking, trusthworthy and truthfull people, Igbo people were known as misers and stingy folks, due to their value and respect for an honest wealth acquisitions, they were known for not wasting money extravagantly, parents encouraged their youths to acquire honest wealth hence they did what was called apprentice in trading for 5 or more years with their "Oga" when finally they are "setlled" by their "Oga" they d start their own shop or business, and carry on with the "Oga" trade and apprentice system. My father always mentioned a saying by Indigbo which says, Ezigbo Afa Ka Ego. Whatever happens to that saying.

But thesedays i fail to understand what has happened to indigbo to become this scamming. Untrustwothy, lying, extravagant lifestyle money wasting, quick money making obssessed people.

And these extravagant lifestyles are what drives youths into crimes. If people lives and spends within their earning means they wouldn't go into quick wealth acquisition.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by georgeakins: 11:11am On Mar 27
Blessings678:
National embarrassment

Regional embarrassment!
Na our blodas!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Bahdguyishere: 11:13am On Mar 27

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:13am On Mar 27
Calitoscassius:
Absolutely, During my growing up days, i always heard that Indigbo are the most hardworking, trusthworthy and truthfull people, Igbo people are/were known as misers and stingy folks, due to their value and respect for an honest wealth acquisitions, they were known for not wasting money extravagantly, parents encouraged their youths to acquire honest wealth hence they did what was called apprentice in trading for 5 or more years with their "Oga" when finally they are "setlled" by their "Oga" they d start their own shop or business, and carry on with the "Oga" trade and apprentice system.

But thesedays i fail to understand what has happened to indigbo to become this scamming. Untrustwothy, lying, extravagant lifestyle money wasting, quick money making obssessed people.

And these extravagant lifestyles are what drives youths into crimes. If people lives and spends within their earning means they wouldn't go into quick wealth acquisition

It is absolutely sad!

For the records, it is symptomatic of the general degradation of societal values in the country as a whole, as the same can be said for every other ethnic group in Nigeria.

We have lost our way as a people and the govt needs to actively reverse this rot by engaging in mass national reorientation initiatives.
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by seanery: 11:14am On Mar 27
Make them tear him stomach
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by uncleade(m): 11:15am On Mar 27
We shall know their hidden identity, even by the shape of their head.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Headless Bodies Thrown From Jeep On Ijebu-Ode-Ibadan Road? (BBM) / Eight People Die In Enugu As A Result Of Generator Fumes (Disturbing Photos) / Hunting Dogs Kill Herders’ Goats In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.