Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) (35132 Views)

Woman Caught After Stealing & Swallowing Gold Jewelry Worth N1.5m In A Store / Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Tywo2018: 5:47pm On Mar 27
This one Dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by NuclearWinter: 5:52pm On Mar 27
Calitoscassius:
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense?. undecided

0su pigs will never understand
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:54pm On Mar 27
NuclearWinter:

0su pigs will never understand
More rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by NuclearWinter: 5:55pm On Mar 27
Calitoscassius:
More rubbish.

This your bloda will not be the last neither is he the first.

His 0su flesh and blood will be fed to Thai pigs .

Useless waste of humanity.
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27
NuclearWinter:

This your bloda will not be the last neither is he the first.

His 0su flesh and blood will be fed to Thai pigs .

Useless waste of humanity.
More crap, the ban you received didn't teach you any lesson i guess, next time you will receive a longer ban, grin keep yapping rubbish
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by NuclearWinter: 5:59pm On Mar 27
Calitoscassius:
More crap, the ban you received didn't teach you any lesson i guess, next time you will receive a longer ban, grin keep yapping rubbish

Nah my ban be your problem ?

This your fellow swine is not coming back alive.

Focus on that

Heathen swine
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Mrtaye: 5:59pm On Mar 27
NuclearWinter:

This is a victimless crime because the idiot ingested the drugs into his stomach

Why are you idiots like this ?

Did someone force him to swallow over a kilo of cocaine ?

You people will forever remain a heathen race of Cainanites for making excuses for your criminals.

Now blame Tinubu as president for why your criminal bro swallow pellets of cocaine .

Idiots
Se Oloriburuku ni e ni abi ori n ta e ni
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by NuclearWinter: 6:00pm On Mar 27
Bahdguyishere:

You dey craze
Did I mention your tribe?

Ignore that baby factory product

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by NuclearWinter: 6:01pm On Mar 27
Mrtaye:

Se Oloriburuku ni e ni abi ori n ta e ni

0koro dey form Obidient Yoruba
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Mrtaye: 6:09pm On Mar 27
Calitoscassius:
I am %100 sure he is just a courier, the owner would never risk it. I am also sure that what he woulda being promised was a pay of Maximum $5000, he woulda being very broke or in debt, desparate and vulnerable. Sometimes even held hostage to carry.

You could rewatch it, just go on youtube type the title and it will come up, i can understand why it stuck with you in your head, it stuck with me too, from a young age i had always known that Thailand is not a friendly country to traffic drugs to. In Europe he would just do 7 years max. And he may be out within 4 years with good behaviours and a 10 years ban
Eeyaah so unfortunate.... could even be under duress like you said.....he would have wished he was caught here in Nigeria........bami that film is very educating because as a young boy that i was then it made me realize that drug trafficking to Thailand attracts death
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:23pm On Mar 27
verifiablefacts:

Are you saying he missed the Guinness record by the whiskers?
Sure he missed it.
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:12pm On Mar 27
NuclearWinter:

Nah my ban be your problem ?

This your fellow swine is not coming back alive.

Focus on that

Heathen swine
More rubbish, continue with your rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:31pm On Mar 27
NuclearWinter:

Nah biafrans and not Nigerians .

clown nah Biafrans say make u no make money.
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by karmaolu1(m): 10:40pm On Mar 27
See idiot. U get chance way I de look for since com reach outside country com de push drugs🙂U are a disgrace to manhood
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by ObafemiLagos: 6:56am On Mar 28
God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos / Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million / I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.