Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) (35133 Views)

Woman Caught After Stealing & Swallowing Gold Jewelry Worth N1.5m In A Store / Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Tetraozonaitera: 11:15am On Mar 27
Look at the shape of his head.

He is a very hard working guy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 11:17am On Mar 27
He's just trying to help develop their country na. These people are just jealous grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Airlord2030: 11:18am On Mar 27
Of course it is a bEASTerner. cheesy
the most criminally minded people in the world

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by NuclearWinter: 11:20am On Mar 27
ultim:

I applaud this reportage. Pls keep it up. I was among the people that went against the tribal hate and nasty stereotypes being instigated by exposing the names of suspects. I also know that the recent sanction that resulted to the ban of this platform came from such uncensored reportage. Kudos @Seun.

How will this censorship stop your people from staking their lives ?

At the end , nah still your people go end up in jail facing a death sentence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by adicius: 11:20am On Mar 27
It's the usual suspects. The criminal tribe from the south east. Aka C.o.w. cannibals of war. Shameless people. SMH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by adecz: 11:21am On Mar 27
End of the road for him, thanks
to Buhari and APC
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Kusu12: 11:23am On Mar 27
This is the trade IPOB and obirodents are known for worldwide. 85% of them are languishing in prisons all over the world for drug trafficking and criminal activities. But you will never see the losers condenming this barbaric act.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by LZAA: 11:26am On Mar 27
Idun2024:
Hehehehe

As usual

Dem no wan dey put name again, even dem don dey shame for themselves.

But we know who he is.

They are always tarnishing the image of our dear country because of their desperation to make money and brag.

Àwon omo ìrankíran, àkóbí elédè, omo àlè Nigeria
Wow
So THAI officials are ashamed?
Who knew😄😄
BTW in a country where the law ACTUALLY works you do a thorough check before you release the name of a suspect or suspect(s)
But seeing you are used to living by jungle rules it's hard for you to comprehend
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Mrtaye: 11:26am On Mar 27
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by goodyvin02(m): 11:27am On Mar 27
Lol…

Thailand of all places, that’s the end for him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Babscleaning(m): 11:27am On Mar 27
The risks people take to make money ehnn
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by AlhajiCSO: 11:28am On Mar 27
Bahdguyishere:

If you can predict from the shape of his head there's no heaven for you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2
tribal slurs
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Papayaayasager(m): 11:30am On Mar 27
My SW people again...do the crime and serve the time
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by chopnaira: 11:36am On Mar 27
Idun2024:
Hehehehe

As usual

But we know who he is.

They are always tarnishing the image of our dear country because of their desperation to make money and brag.

Better not to put name before some people start screaming victimization. If there was a name, Nairaland won't also bring this news to front page in a bid to mitigate tribalism on their platform.
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Drrr: 11:37am On Mar 27
Dam niggar is alright, another slaawomirr here.
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real matters

LITE UP my WEED In peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by chopnaira: 11:38am On Mar 27
How can one man shit all these drugs. He must have had a protruding tummy 😂

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Roboto11: 11:39am On Mar 27
MaziObinnaokija:
sad grin cheesy unnamed man indeed sad.With this his China 🦵 and Arabs sandals cool,ladies and Gentlemen, the unamed man is my people undecided from OKIJA angry angry angry.I dnt support criminals nor will hide one .May Chukwu okike smite his head to fl@t angry...

*Hide this thread from Helinues angry, Roboto11, Obaofaba and others dangerous bandits undecided grin

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by verifiablefacts: 11:40am On Mar 27
TOPCRUISE:
He swallowed all of that. shocked

1.7 kilos is highest swallowed so far. And he is just 0.3 kilos short of it.

Are you saying he missed the Guinness record by the whiskers?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by BuyMeBanger: 11:45am On Mar 27
I'm surprised at all this four play, with loot like this you'd thought it'd be straight to the firing squad or hangman. Poor guy cry.
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by gaskiyamagana: 11:46am On Mar 27
Matheusmartin:
Make una drop names abeg.
I wan see some thing grin
Combine these features, then you will know that the name starts with Nn...
1. Shape of the head
2. Dressing resemble that of chin-chin hawkers in the Lagos traffic

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Desusi: 11:48am On Mar 27
ThePolemicist:
Ndi Developers at it again..
From the land of the rising sun!
Get rich quick or die in the process.
As soon asl saw the headlines,l know where the Nigerian man is coming from.
Hmmmm,could it be generational curses

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Asswipemod: 11:48am On Mar 27

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by BucketHat(m): 11:50am On Mar 27
Idun2024:
Hehehehe

As usual

But we know who he is.

irrespective of tribe,religion,color or race anybody can commit crime incase you missed it.

Please stop this tribal cards game!!!!!

When you get to the international airport the immigration doesn't give a damn about your tribe, your green passport is required for check.
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by BucketHat(m): 11:59am On Mar 27
Idun2024:
Hehehehe

As usual

But we know who he is.

what about Hushpuppy incase you missed it!!!!! So think deep before you make comments.

I do not subscribe to crime but as 🇳🇬 we should endeavour to do the right thing at all times.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by butterfly55(f): 12:05pm On Mar 27
Odogwu na Thailand dem!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by adicius: 12:11pm On Mar 27
Igbo Amaka, 😆🤣😂 doing what they do best. I trust the Thais will execute him asap.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Krankhead: 12:16pm On Mar 27
No need to ask for.name. we know already

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Calitoscassius(m): 12:16pm On Mar 27
TheRealestGuy:

It is absolutely sad!

For the records, it is symptomatic of the general degradation of societal values in the country as a whole, as the same can be said for every other ethnic group in Nigeria.

We have lost our way as a people and the govt needs to actively reverse this rot by engaging in mass national reorientation initiatives.
Very sad, indeed!

I also heard father mention the saying by indigbo which goes thus, "Ezigbo Afa Ka Ego" what ever happens to that saying i don't know.

Yes, i agree, these recent rotten behaviours are not just confined to Indigbo, however, it is too late now to reverse it, the rot has gotten too deep into the society, especially thesedays of social media fake extravagant lifestyles that are displayed on social media.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Calitoscassius(m): 12:21pm On Mar 27
Mrtaye:

The movie Bangkok Hilton cones to mind
First time i watched that movie, i was young, it really frightened me, but it still didn't stop me from some shit i done as an adult. That movie was actuallys a true story.

And that woman was lucky because she was a white woman and her father had the money and experiences to get her outta jail.
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by grandstar(m): 12:31pm On Mar 27
There's a guy I know who spent 10 years in a Thai prison for selling drugs locally.
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by nedekid: 12:40pm On Mar 27
That one has gone to desecrate our green passport again in far away Thailand, even Qatar too.
Anyway good thing is that he certainly will not return to naija. From there he will go meet his maker.
The intriguing thing to me is how he was able to transit through Hamid airport doha with all that their stringent security.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Buulabaaaa: 12:49pm On Mar 27
Omo yoruba strikes again .. no worry na straight to the gallows another emilokon done for …

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos / Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million / I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.