Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) (35131 Views)

Woman Caught After Stealing & Swallowing Gold Jewelry Worth N1.5m In A Store / Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by segunjack: 12:59pm On Mar 27
i bet he is IBO

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 1:05pm On Mar 27
Nigerians have made a very bad name for themselves.. I arrived Doha then Ras Al karma UAE to my onward journey to my destination. Those immigration officers after seeing my green passport single me out for searching despite we have other nationals in that flight, the food stuffs mostly powered I grinded in Nigeria 45kg X2 they torn everything apart testing them one after the other to know if they are drugs... I just stand by the side looking at them before someone put something inside my bag and said he find it there.. after over one hour of searching they allow me to park my luggage, I don't know nah the smell of ogili Igbo that pour inside my bag chased them away because all of then went inside and wore masks immediately the smell fills the room.. it was very embarrassing..but anyways they are helpful and polite..

Anyone caught with drugs should face the music

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by fareed69(m): 1:11pm On Mar 27
By their head 🗣️ we already know them.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Goldbw122(m): 1:11pm On Mar 27
Always a Nigeria mAn
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by NuclearWinter: 1:27pm On Mar 27
Goldbw122:
Always a Nigeria mAn
Biafran

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by NuclearWinter: 1:28pm On Mar 27
Kingbuhari:
Nigerians have made a very bad name for themselves.. I arrived Doha then Ras Al karma UAE to my onward journey to my destination. Those immigration officers after seeing my green passport single me out for searching despite we have other nationals in that flight, the food stuffs mostly powered I grinded in Nigeria 45kg X2 they torn everything apart testing them one after the other to know if they are drugs... I just stand by the side looking at them before someone put something inside my bag and said he find it there.. after over one hour of searching they allow me to park my luggage, I don't know nah the smell of ogili Igbo that pour inside my bag chased them away because all of then went inside and wore masks immediately the smell fills the room.. it was very embarrassing..but anyways they are helpful and polite..

Anyone caught with drugs should face the music

Nah biafrans and not Nigerians .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by AareGaa: 1:37pm On Mar 27
TheRealestGuy:

It is absolutely sad!

For the records, it is symptomatic of the general degradation of societal values in the country as a whole, as the same can be said for every other ethnic group in Nigeria.

We have lost our way as a people and the govt needs to actively reverse this rot by engaging in mass national reorientation initiatives.

Dey fool yourself!

Crime has been the identity of your blodas from erosion region since independence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by AareGaa: 1:42pm On Mar 27
Kusu12:
This is the trade IPOB and obirodents are known for worldwide. 85% of them are languishing in prisons all over the world for drug trafficking and criminal activities. But you will never see the losers condenming this barbaric act.

That's is why he will continue to lose elections.
Most of his blodas that are supposed to vote him are on death rolls in far East Asia.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Segzy19: 2:24pm On Mar 27
No name but his stature gives him out already....
A developer....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Mrtaye: 2:24pm On Mar 27
Calitoscassius:
First time i watched that movie, i was young, it really frightened me, but it still didn't stop me from some shit i done as an adult. That movie was actuallys a true story.

And that woman was lucky because she was a white woman and her father had the money and experiences to get her outta jail.
Honestly very tense and captivating movie.... how I wish I could watch it again.....but relating it to this topic honestly I pity the Naija guy oooo
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Mrtaye: 2:27pm On Mar 27
grandstar:
There's a guy I know who spent 10 years in a Thai prison for selling drugs locally.
He's even lucky he wasn't given death sentence
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by ultim: 2:30pm On Mar 27
NuclearWinter:

How will this censorship stop your people from staking their lives ?

At the end , nah still your people go end up in jail facing a death sentence.

How had the name calling and heated hates help to deter future criminals. Your people that are into ritualistic organ mining, have they been deterred by baseless tribal demonization?
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:39pm On Mar 27
Mrtaye:

Honestly very tense and captivating movie.... how I wish I could watch it again.....but relating it to this topic honestly I pity the Naija guy oooo
Very scary and tense, she was given a death penalty, in Thai language she didn't even understood. If it wasn't for the bribe money she gave the prison guards during her escape through the tunnel full with shit. She didn't even knew drugs were packed in her luaggage by her so called boyfriend she met on vacation, she was innocent unlike the naija guy who ingested drugs knowingly to traffic into Thailand.

I pity this Naija guy also, he will regret the day he was born, it doesn't seem as if he has any money to pay his way out, hence he did the drug run in the first place, he was probarbly promised to be paid a meagre $3000 or maximum $5000.
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by papamalik(m): 2:43pm On Mar 27
Hope say dis country no de amongst those wey de kill drug traffickers within 24hrs of arrest? I am just curious oooooo
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Weknowbetter: 2:44pm On Mar 27
GbemiTrabaye01:
This one don go. I got a Malaysia Visa 12 years ago and inside the visa dem write am with red capital letter say TRAFFICKING OF ILLEGAL DRUGS CARRIES A DEATH PENALTY. Meaning dem don warn u ahead say if u do anyhow then u see anyhow.
These countries tell you the game and some fools still play it
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by NuclearWinter: 2:48pm On Mar 27
ultim:

How had the name calling and heated hates help to deter future criminals. Your people that are into ritualistic organ mining, have they been deterred by baseless tribal demonization?

Idiot,

Name shaming is part of criminal justice system

Criminality always follows a pattern and so far your people are the most prone vice cretins while still claiming fake supremacy .

We go expose you as the most useless unproductive vice ridden materialistic idiots that you

Any other people will have began reforming their society but you idiots will rather stake the lives and pride of your people for cheap material gain.

Normally this won't concern is but since we share the same green pkali this is an issue

I don't expect you heathen materialistic pigs to understand that one can have a fulfilled life without vice and illicit material gain.

Pray someone like me never smells power because that will be the day you get your Zio Lesotho shithole aka Biafra.

Banza
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by enemyofprogress: 2:55pm On Mar 27
No name given, but we know sey na dem, the developers of the world grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Johnjustice: 2:57pm On Mar 27
Dundalk:
angry

some people can take risks for this life, no matter what.. If you dey desperate to make money yours na child play compared to someone else...
Especially dummies

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Mrtaye: 3:07pm On Mar 27
Calitoscassius:
Very scary and tense, she was given a death penalty, in Thai language she didn't even understood. If it wasn't for the bribe money she gave the prison guards during her escape through the tunnel full with shit. She didn't even knew drugs were packed in her luaggage by her so called boyfriend she met on vacation, she was innocent unlike the naija guy who ingested drugs knowingly to traffic into Thailand.

I pity this Naija guy also, he will regret the day he was born, it doesn't seem as if he has any money to pay his way out, hence he did the drug run in the first place, he was probarbly promised to be paid a meagre $3000 or maximum $5000.

Hmmmm so he could even be just a courier and not the owner...na wa ooo why risk your life for such meager amount hmmm

Honestly I wish I could rewatch the film cos I was just very young when I first saw the movie but even at that I knew what it was all about
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by NuclearWinter: 3:21pm On Mar 27
Mrtaye:

Hmmmm so he could even be just a courier and not the owner...na wa ooo why risk your life for such meager amount hmmm

Honestly I wish I could rewatch the film cos I was just very young when I first saw the movie but even at that I knew what it was all about

This is a victimless crime because the idiot ingested the drugs into his stomach

Why are you idiots like this ?

Did someone force him to swallow over a kilo of cocaine ?

You people will forever remain a heathen race of Cainanites for making excuses for your criminals.

Now blame Tinubu as president for why your criminal bro swallow pellets of cocaine .

Idiots
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by ultim: 3:24pm On Mar 27
NuclearWinter:

Idiot,

Name shaming is part of criminal justice system

Criminality always follows a pattern and so far your people are the most prone vice cretins while still claiming fake supremacy .

We go expose you as the most useless unproductive vice ridden materialistic idiots that you

Any other people will have began reforming their society but you idiots will rather stake the lives and pride of your people for cheap material gain.

Normally this won't concern is but since we share the same green pkali this is an issue

I don't expect you heathen materialistic pigs to understand that one can have a fulfilled life without vice and illicit material gain.

Pray someone like me never smells power because that will be the day you get your Zio Lesotho shithole aka Biafra.

Banza

How is name calling or shaming part of criminal justice? Displaying your ignorance in the public is it? By your useless diatribes, I wouldn't have bothered engaging you in any talks.

BTW, the day you are craving will never come! So, continue basking in your ill-fated illusions.
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by NuclearWinter: 3:42pm On Mar 27
ultim:

How is name calling or shaming part of criminal justice? Displaying your ignorance in the public is it? By your useless diatribes, I wouldn't have bothered engaging you in any talks.

BTW, the day you are craving will never come! So, continue basking in your ill-fated illusions.

Idiot, there is a thing called criminal records and also criminal profiling

Your fellow 0su pigs have been on this thread saying that drug pushing is better than skull mining .

Better know that no amount of censorship can white wash your casted state

Criminal materialistic race of pigs .
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by NuclearWinter: 3:48pm On Mar 27
ultim:

We will continue to name and shame you for the criminals that you are.

A people who put materialism and vice above everything else.

You are a heathen people with no iota of shame and cnsience.

Look around you and see that no one sends you guys or are jealous of whatever illicit wealth you have . Rather we are ashamed of sharing the same polity with you heathens .
Biafra will happen when I am president and you will all return to that your useless five leprous states.
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Calitoscassius(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27
Mrtaye:

I am %100 sure he is just a courier, the owner would never risk it. I am also sure that what he woulda being promised was a pay of Maximum $5000, he woulda being very broke or in debt, desparate and vulnerable. Sometimes even held hostage to carry.

You could rewatch it, just go on youtube type the title and it will come up, i can understand why it stuck with you in your head, it stuck with me too, from a young age i had always known that Thailand is not a friendly country to traffic drugs to. In Europe he would just do 7 years max. And he may be out within 4 years with good behaviours and a 10 years ban
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by NuclearWinter: 3:52pm On Mar 27
Calitoscassius:
I am %100 sure he is just a courier, the owner would never risk it. I am also sure that what he woulda being promised was a pay of Maximum $5000, he woulda being very broke or in debt, desparate and vulnerable. Sometimes even held hostage to carry.

You could rewatch it, just go on youtube type the title and it will come up, i can understand why it stuck with you in your head, it stuck with me too, from a young age i had always known that Thailand is not a friendly country to traffic drugs to. In Europe he would just do 7 years max. And he may be out within 4 years with good behaviours and a 10 years ban

Idiot.

Person wey swallow close to 2 kilo of coke inside him belle nah mere courier?

Why are you Ibo people like this ?
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Calitoscassius(m): 3:54pm On Mar 27
NuclearWinter:

Idiot.

Person wey swallow close to 2 kilo of coke inside him belle nah mere courier?

Why are you Ibo people like this ?
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense?. undecided
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by benjanny(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27
He should face the outcome
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by ekhai(m): 4:06pm On Mar 27
Matheusmartin:
Make una drop names abeg.
I wan see some thing grin
FROM THE FLAT HEAD, WE KNOW THEM. THEY HAVE BEEN DEVELOPING THAILAND FOR LONG.
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by daniel34840: 4:18pm On Mar 27
Face the music.Face the music....
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Alexiiydon: 4:48pm On Mar 27
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real matters

LITE UP my WEED In peace

WTF MAN!
na local weed them roll for that paper?
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Gentlevip: 4:48pm On Mar 27
Head shape
Sitting posture
Says it all

I don't need to visit NCAN
Re: Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) by Alexiiydon: 4:48pm On Mar 27
Daniel7543:
Names Checkers Association (N.C.A) would be disappointed
we can sight the flat head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million / I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim / A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.