Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,671 members, 7,865,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? (10317 Views)

Poisons Naija Guys Take To Satisfy Naija Girls In Bed / Please Guys Especially Married Ladies What Is Your Take Or Experience On This. / Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by DaDoctor: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2011
Nayah:

lol Long time MY LOVE I think they don't need me to repeat it they already know deep inside

That right my love.

freecocoa:

So madam nayah,if you love someone,that is how you go about letting that person know?jeez,I can only imagine,they are not trying to help the nigerian woman in any way,they just glory in their steewpidity and btw no one can be perfect,we all just try to be better persons, even if you wanna pass a message of i-mean-well to someone,you do it as if you mean well,not demeaning the person and then turning round to say you did that cos you want perfection,The people you claim that just wants the naija women to be perfect,do they strike you like people who are anywhere near perfection,with the silly attitude they potray?,answer yourself truthfully. I see your posts most times and I can't help but be marveled.

sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Leave Nayah. Let her continue swimming in deceptive denial. . . When she swim finish, i go give am towel to clean body!. . .[/size]

SHARAP THERE MY FRIENDZ.
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Natasha2(f): 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

So madam nayah,if you love someone,that is how you go about letting that person know?jeez,I can only imagine,they are not trying to help the nigerian woman in any way,they just glory in their steewpidity and btw no one can be perfect,we all just try to be better persons, even if you wanna pass a message of i-mean-well to someone,you do it as if you mean well,not demeaning the person and then turning round to say you did that cos you want perfection,The people you claim that just wants the naija women to be perfect,do they strike you like people who are anywhere near perfection,with the silly attitude they potray?,answer yourself truthfully.
I see your posts most times and I can't help but be marveled.

lolz freecocoa no be only you, me to dey marvel some times grin grin
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2011
^^^
[size=14pt] grin grin grin grin grin Let's call it Upside down thinking. . . It's allowed!

What's wrong with that ape Doctor? Are you sleeping on okada?[/size]
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by DaDoctor: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

lolz freecocoa no be only you, me to dey marvel some times grin grin

U BETTER DONT JOIN FORCES WITH SEKS SKILSS,AND FREE-TOTO JUST TO INTIMIDATE MY NAYAH!
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Nayah(f): 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2011
Freecocoa, try to understand what I mean when I say they do love you and I'm sure because something you ignore trust me you don't talk about it and everyday, now as I always pointed out here they are a bit too harsh and tough but behind these "bashing" things you can find admiration for Nigerian sister, and the more you'll react hardly the more they'll continue, that's my opinion

So sexkillz I don't know what's denial on that, it calls read between lines brother
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by DaDoctor: 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2011
Nayah:

Freecocoa, try to understand what I mean when I say they do love you and I'm sure because something you ignore trust me you don't talk about it and everyday, now as I always pointed out here they are a bit too harsh and tough but behind these "bashing" things you can find admiration for Nigerian sister
So sexkillz I don't know what's denial on that, it calls read between lines brother

DONT BOTHER EXPLAINING TO THE EMPTY SKULLS. SEX SKILLS IS REALLY SICK IN THE HEAD AND FREE-TOTO IS CONTEMPLATING HER NEXT DONOR.

RELAX LOVE

sexkillz:

^^^
[size=14pt] grin grin grin grin grin Let's call it Upside down thinking. . . It's allowed!

MUMU. WOMAN WRAPPER LIKE YOU. NO WONDER CORK AND 190 ASKED IF U WERE ALBINO. PLS ARE U?
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by freecocoa(f): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2011
That phuking ape of a doctor is practically doing more than just sleep,he's obviously snoring like a fat pig too.
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Natasha2(f): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^

lolz abi oh okay lemme not look like a gossip lemme just go straight, Nayah you come across to me like a woman who is trying to be loved by ALL unknowing to you this is impossicant and impossible, sometimes I just see your post and I shake my head, you want to appear as a peace maker, a nice person who doesn't ever get upset really? , to me you hide your true self, I might be wrong but your post speak for themselves, In the bid to be loved sometimes you just make comments blindly all to be on the ''good side'' Life doesn't go that way stop trying hard to please people, you can't please everybody so stop trying to, post what you feel, stop pretending it doesn't suit you or anyone for that matter  cheesy
btw I no dey beef you oh

@ doctor I don't intimidate people
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Nayah(f): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2011
Da Doctor this is a debate, don't be so tough please
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by DaDoctor: 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

That phuking ape of a doctor is practically doing more than just sleep,he's obviously snoring like a fat pig too.

do u speak english?

just asking though.

have a nice,,, sorry ,a bad day!!!!!!!
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^^
Doctor Fool! That's why your wife keeps spreading open her legs @ every donor. . . Ape Doctor. . . Get a real life! Very soon you go dey beg me to stop. . . Discombobulated thing. . .  Hope your wife turns a new leaf soon!

Nayah, pls re read what you wrote and tell me if it made sense. . . Thank You![/size]
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by DaDoctor: 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2011
Nayah:

Da Doctor this is a debate, don't be so tough please

dont fight/argue with PIGS, you would end up being stained. a pig is already dirty.

get it clear
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Nayah(f): 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2011
[/quote]Natasha, this is the virtual life here and being loved it's a bit too exagerated, I like this forum because I can have fun with some people I like then, I know we can't be appreciate from everybody and I assume that, so I respect your point
Sexkillz please read what I've written too wink

[quote author=Mrs, Chima link=topic=804339.msg9577995#msg9577995 date=1321541601]
Hey Mrs Chima

Da Doctor lol
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by DaDoctor: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]^^^^
Doctor Fool! That's why your wife keeps spreading open her legs @ every donor. . . Ape Doctor. . . Get a real life! Very soon you go dey beg me to stop. . . Discombobulated thing. . .  Hope your wife turns a new leaf soon!

Nayah, pls re read what you wrote and tell me if it made sense. . . Thank You![/size]

oK, YOU JUST SIGNED your DEATH WARANT.
WHEN U COME FOR your REGULAR PILE AND ASTHMATIC CHECK UP I WOULD TELL HER TO KNOCK U OFF. U SURELY CANT STAND THE TRIPPLE DOSE. THATD TAKE YOU TO PROMISED LAND. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Natasha2(f): 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

one day your head will fall  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

lolz abi oh okay lemme not look like a gossip lemme just go straight, Nayah you come across to me like a woman who is trying to be loved by ALL unknowing to you this is impossicant and impossible, sometimes I just see your post and I shake my head, you want to appear as a peace maker, a nice person who doesn't ever get upset really? , to me you hide your true self, I might be wrong but your post speak for themselves, [size=20pt]In the bid to be loved sometimes you just make comments blindly all to be on the ''good side''[/size] Life doesn't go that way stop trying hard to please people, you can't please everybody so stop trying to, post what you feel, stop pretending it doesn't suit you or anyone for that matter  cheesy
btw I no dey beef you oh

@ doctor I don't intimidate people  

[size=14pt]Chei! grin grin grin grin grin See epistle of Nayah!

Ewu Doctor, talk i am listening. . . Arrow![/size]
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Natasha2(f): 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2011
@Nayah Okay oh make I change am to ''like'' grin
but that's how it seems to me anyway or better still that's how you've made it seem
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2011
Da Doctor:

oK, YOU JUST SIGNED your DEATH WARANT.
WHEN U COME FOR your REGULAR PILE AND ASTHMATIC CHECK UP I WOULD TELL HER TO KNOCK U OFF. U SURELY CANT STAND THE TRIPPLE DOSE. THATD TAKE YOU TO PROMISED LAND. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[size=14pt]Hallucinating Goat!

The day i would even think of coming to receive treatment from you is the day i'll die. Keep your Yori Yori wife to your self, i dont deal on tokunbo women. . . Especially the free donors like your wife. . . Jor o![/size]
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2011
Hey Nayah! grin grin grin grin

SMH@Sexkillz angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Nayah(f): 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

@Nayah Okay oh make I change am to ''like''  grin
but that's how it seems to me anyway or better still  that's how you've made it seem  

Natasha maybe you say that because you're use to see a lot of harsh and fake people, because I'm far to be perfect I've got my goods and bad as anybody else, just that I don't like and I don't know how to stress myself very quickly so many things most important in life
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by DaDoctor: 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Hallucinating Goat!

The day i would even think of coming to receive treatment from you is the day i'll die. Keep your Yori Yori wife to your self, i dont deal on tokunbo women. . . Especially the free donors like your wife. . . Jor o![/size]

BUT SHE ISNT FREE TOTO COCOA.

Dont worry, u wud fall into a coma and wont have the choice of hospital , and due circumstances of proximity MRS DA DOC Would send you to the great beyond,,,,,,GO BUY YOUR KPOSI FAST FAST cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2011
[size=14pt]Nayah, free me and park well abeg! You come across as someone lifted out of the romance novels, where people live happily ever after. . . But it's allowed! Am i complaining? grin[/size]
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2011
sexkillz see ur black lips, kudos from licking tooo much charcoal black toto grin
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Nayah(f): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Nayah, free me and park well abeg! You come across as someone lifted out of the romance novels, where people live happily ever after. . . But it's allowed! Am i complaining? grin[/size]
You're right you're not complaining as I haven't asked you anything
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2011
lefulefu:

sexkillz see your black lips, kudos from licking tooo much charcoal black toto grin

You want to sex Sexkillz don't you?
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Natasha2(f): 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2011
Nayah:

Natasha maybe you say that because you're use to see a lot of harsh and fake people, because I'm far to be perfect I've got my goods and bad as anybody else, just that I don't like and I don't know how to stress myself very quickly so many things most important in life
lmao used to seeing a lot of harsh and fake people in deed, anyways bye bye, Every body knows there are different kinds of people I know some people are very calm, like my mum but yours I see it as sheer pretence, there are nlanders who are also cool and soft spoken but never a day   have I felt it was pretence, I've seen your post so many times and all I can deduce is that you're pretending .
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by DaDoctor: 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2011
lefulefu:

sexkillz see your black lips, kudos from licking tooo much charcoal black toto grin

YEPA RIPA. NICE BULLET JARE

Mrs, Chima:

You want to sex Sexkillz don't you?  

i tot the pychiatrist confirmed you were now ok? undecided undecided
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2011
Da Doctor:

BUT SHE ISNT FREE TOTO COCOA.

Dont worry, u wud fall into a coma and wont have the choice of hospital , and due circumstances of proximity MRS DA DOC Would send you to the great beyond,,,,,,GO BUY YOUR KPOSI FAST FAST cheesy grin grin grin grin
[size=14pt]Shuo! Do i look like i live in your Ajegunle Environs? How many people have you killed in that your apprentice shop of a hospital? Hope you are not mistaking me for lefulefu o. . . Smh @ great beyond! Dammit, i dont deal on tokunbo! angry
[/size]

SMH@Sexkillz  angry angry angry angry angry

[size=14pt]Kiss me Jor! angry angry[/size]

YEPA RIPA. NICE BULLET JARE

[size=14pt]Goat! Your bullet finish abi? You dey borrow bullet. . .Kamanus mapia kwa gi anya. . . Idiota grin[/size]
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Nayah(f): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

lmao used to seeing a lot of harsh and fake people in deed, anyways bye bye, Every body knows there are different kinds of people I know some people are very calm, like my mum but yours I see it as sheer pretence, there are nlanders who are also cool and soft spoken but never a day   have I felt it was pretence, I've seen your post so many times and all I can deduce is that you're pretending .

Then you saw another type of person and trust me some are far cooler than I am, some people wouldn't reply to you you know, so you see there are every kind of people, the truth is here people are getting nervous very fast for useless things or like saying insult for free and expecting others to do the same, then in that sense I'm different, yes
And another thing is people like jugding over and over again while we all have our secret garden, that's why maybe you don't understand my behaviour
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Natasha2(f): 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Chei! grin grin grin grin grin See epistle of Nayah!

[/size]

lolz who is the author?  grin

Nayah please I'm not judging you Its okay please , I said that was how I saw it and I told you and in my post I clearly wrote ''maybe I'm wrong'' I'm not judging anyone, everyone has their bad and good sides I'm not asking you to insult anyone so don't misquote me. thank you and bye  cheesy
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2011
Nayah:

You're right you're not complaining as I haven't asked you anything
[size=14pt]You dont need to ask me anything! Your spurious confabulations do the asking. . . [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) The Adventures Of Pickmeisha. / Why Is Our Nowadays Girl's Having Big Booty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.