Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,720 members, 7,865,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? (10319 Views)

Poisons Naija Guys Take To Satisfy Naija Girls In Bed / Please Guys Especially Married Ladies What Is Your Take Or Experience On This. / Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Njgirl1: 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2011
@ mr cork lame come back as usual. You  aint sure if I am fat but the fact that you are a self racist broke arse pathetic mortuary worker frustrated from years of self servicing with fantases of, a dude 9ja babes with no self pride whatsoever keep kissing the oyi arses you are a disgrace to your race gay
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Nayah(f): 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

lolz who is the author?  grin

Nayah please I'm not judging you Its okay please , I said that was how I saw it and I told you and in my post I clearly wrote ''maybe I'm wrong'' I'm not judging anyone, everyone has their bad and good sides I'm not asking you to insult anyone so don't misquote me. thank you and bye  cheesy

It's ok Natasha maybe you'll have time to talk better bye  wink

sexkillz:

[size=14pt]You dont need to ask me anything! Your spurious confabulations do the asking. . . [/size]
heheh Sexkillz be cool I'm not Da Doctor, it's ok for what you think   grin grin grin
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

lolz who is the author?  grin

[size=14pt]A girl that types in bold pink fonts. . .[/size]
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2011
Nayah:

Then you saw another type of person and trust me some are far cooler than I am, some people wouldn't reply to you you know, so you see there are every kind of people, the truth is here people are getting nervous very fast for useless things or like saying insult for free and expecting others to do the same, then in that sense I'm different, yes
And another thing is people like jugding over and over again while we all have our secret garden, that's why maybe you don't understand my behaviour
nayah dont mind those ppl harrasing u jor.they just want u to join their clique grin
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Njgirl1: 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2011
like we don t already have enof misogynist gays on romance section here comes da doctor hitting on sex killz @ lefulefu his lips are dark at least its beter than ur typhoid ninfected lips from licking oyi arses
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2011
Nj girl:

@ mr cork lame come back as usual. You  aint sure if I am fat but the fact that you are a [size=20pt][b]self racist broke arse pathetic mortuary worker frustrated from years of self servicing with fantases of, a dude [/b][/size]9ja babes with no self pride whatsoever keep kissing the oyi arses you are a disgrace to your race gay
[size=14pt]Cheeeiiii! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg, would you be my 2nd partner? I like the way you flow jare. . . See whooping! grin grin
[/size]
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by DaDoctor: 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Shuo! Do i look like i live in your Ajegunle Environs? How many people have you killed in that your apprentice shop of a hospital? Hope you are not mistaking me for lefulefu o. . . Smh @ great beyond! Dammit, i dont deal on tokunbo! angry
[/size]

[size=14pt]Kiss me Jor! angry angry[/size]

[size=14pt]Goat! Your bullet finish abi? You dey borrow bullet. . .Kamanus mapia kwa gi anya. . . Idiota grin[/size]

See u on ur funeral as planned. lol,
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2011
Nj girl:

@ mr cork lame come back as usual. You  aint sure if I am fat but the fact that you are a self racist broke arse pathetic mortuary worker frustrated from years of self servicing with fantases of, a dude 9ja babes with no self pride whatsoever keep kissing the oyi arses you are a disgrace to your race gay
Ok na me dey ask u now grin grin grin
Question 1:are u fat?
Question 2:If u are fat are u then fatter than mrs chima? grin
Question 3: and how much do u weigh? grin
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Natasha2(f): 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2011
Nayah:

It's ok Natasha maybe you'll have time to talk better bye  wink

oowwwkayyy
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by freecocoa(f): 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2011
Nayah,seriously I don't know what you try to make yourself appear as but I can't help but tell you that in your efforts you just appear DUMB, do you even take the time to read what you type before posting?my dear you can't always have a good opinion about everything in life cos not everything in life is good,you really need to step out of that place you've blindly fixed yourself and view things for once the way they are,seriously you appear too fake to be real.(No offense)
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by DaDoctor: 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2011
Nj girl:

like we don t already have enof misogynist gays on romance section here comes da doctor hitting on sex killz @ lefulefu his lips are dark at least its beter than your typhoid ninfected lips from licking oyi arses

MAY SANGO PUNISH YOU. MAY AMADIOHA STRIKE YOU WITH LIGHTENING. WETING CONCERN ME AND YOU?

ANY WAY IS YOUR NAME 'NJOKU' I read that from your name NJokuGAL
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2011
Nj girl:

like we don t already have enof misogynist gays on romance section here comes da doctor hitting on sex killz @ lefulefu his lips are dark at least its beter than your typhoid ninfected lips from licking oyi arses
see i get fine lips because i lick oyibo punny cheesy
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by DaDoctor: 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

Nayah,seriously I don't know what you try to make yourself appear as but I can't help but tell you that in your efforts you just appear DUMB, do you even take the time to read what you type before posting?my dear you can't always have a good opinion about everything in life cos not everything in life is good,you really need to step out of that place you've blindly fixed yourself and view things for once the way they are,seriously you appear too fake to be real.(No offense)

CONFIRMED MUMU TALKING. Freetotococoa indeed.
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2011
Nj girl:

@ lefulefu his lips are dark at least [size=20pt]its beter than your typhoid ninfected lips from licking oyi arses[/size]
[size=14pt]Seriously, I'm dead. . . grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Da Doctor:

See u on your funeral as planned. lol,
[size=14pt]Shut your trap! Who you dey lol with? Lame reply! Fuel don finish? Ewu Zimbabwe. Doctor of bush monkeys! [/size]
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Njgirl1: 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2011
tanx skillz @ lefu if reading lame comebacks could kill you and you brothers would kill nlanders me and dude just cos your ukraine sugar mummies are obessed  dosent mean we all are and gay lefulefu quit hitting on skillz
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

but seriously speaking why e be say una naija babes just dey get beef with most of the non naija babes for nairaland.Firslty u and your clique be start una wahala with mzdarkskin and later na rokiatu una come start una fight with and today nah nayah una wan harrasing.chie@ but naija babes get low self esteem sha grin
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2011
Da Doctor:

MAY SANGO PUNISH YOU. MAY AMADIOHA STRIKE YOU WITH LIGHTENING. WETING CONCERN ME AND YOU?

ANY WAY IS YOUR NAME 'NJOKU' I read that from your name NJokuGAL
[size=14pt]Thunder fire your left yansh! Goat! Sango has already marginalized you to a compartmentalized Nincompoop. . . Time for you to log out boy! Your comebacks are getting pitiably lame. . .Nonsenticology! grin [/size]
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2011
Nj girl:

tanx skillz @ lefu if reading lame comebacks could kill you and you brothers would kill nlanders me and dude just cos your ukraine sugar mummies are obessed  dosent mean we all are and gay lefulefu quit hitting on skillz
are u speaking greek? shocked
oya wey my interpreter grin
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Njgirl1: 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2011
Da doctor you are right nothing concerns you and I cos I dont talk to losers @ your post BACK TO SENDER skillz tell him well they are loudmouthed yet thier comebacks sound like it was written by two year olds
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by freecocoa(f): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2011
Da doctor,I ain't gat plenty to tell you cos the truth is you can't tell who a mumu is when you see one,but I must tell you this,you are a pathetic psychopath with no iota of sense whatsoever, whose sole purpose on earth is to go about displaying abject steewpidity,a wretched rascal,a fooool whose IQ is lower than -0,an imbe c*ile who is on the waiting list to expire at anytime,I just blame the chemist owner who you learnt the names of few drugs from, which gives you the guts to come here parading yourself as a quack doctor like the Shallow minded looser you are.
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2011
lefulefu:

are u speaking greek? shocked
oya wey my interpreter grin
grin grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]See as you dumb one time sote u dey find interpreter. . .Oloshi. You don jam aso rock today. . . Idiota![/size] grin grin
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Njgirl1: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2011
lefu that comeback just disgraced you better run away from this thread like mr cork and 190 did dont you have a ukraine sugarmummy client for today sorry I forgot you were a gay I meant sugardaddy
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Natasha2(f): 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2011
great so na because of una I don burn my indomie noodles
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2011
Nj girl:

Da doctor you are right nothing concerns you and I cos I dont talk to losers @ your post BACK TO SENDER skillz tell him well they are loudmouthed yet thier comebacks sound like it was written by two year olds
grin grin grin grin grin
[size=14pt]Pls it's no longer comebacks, lets just say it's a typical defeatist attitude of discombobulated schmucks!. . . Shall we? cheesy grin grin[/size]
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Njgirl1: 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa thats ma girl tell him abeg buy yourself one bottle of coke skillz no mind the maga lefu toomuch falling off suggardaddy window to run from wife don mess with him head
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Nayah(f): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2011
Freecocoa that's your opinion, what can I do? smiley life goes on
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Njgirl1: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2011
skillz if he cant grab simple english how can he grab that one lets pity their pathetic arses licking oyi narses is enof disgrace
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

Da doctor,I ain't gat plenty to tell you cos the truth is you can't tell who a mumu is when you see one,but I must tell you this,you are a pathetic psychopath with no iota of sense whatsoever, whose sole purpose on earth is to go about displaying abject steewpidity,a wretched rascal,a fooool whose IQ is lower than -0,an imbe c*ile who is on the waiting list to expire at anytime,[size=20pt]I just blame the chemist owner who you learnt the names of few drugs from, which gives you the guts to come here parading yourself as a quack doctor like the Shallow minded looser you are.[/size]
[size=14pt]Ok! grin grin grin grin grin grin

You'll pay for my laptop screen you just made me broke!  angry angry Why are you so wicked? angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Cheieeeeiiiii! I don die for here o! grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Natasha2(f): 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2011
sexkillz:

grin grin grin grin grin
[size=14pt]Pls it's no longer comebacks, lets just say it's a typical defeatist attitude of discombobulated schmucks!. . . Shall we? cheesy grin grin[/size]
sexkillz come join me I'm chowing, you need strength to fight reply  grin
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2011
Nj girl:

lefu that comeback just disgraced you better run away from this thread like mr cork and 190 did dont you have a ukraine sugarmummy client for today sorry I forgot you were a gay I meant sugardaddy
i no be sugar daddy i be sugar uncle angry
na wen i don get big belle and i don reach 40 yrs na im i go qualify to be a sugar daddy grin
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by Flashaldrin(m): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2011
Nj girl:

skillz if he cant grab simple english how can he grab that one lets pity their pathetic arses licking oyi narses is enof disgrace
sisi, please make more use of commas, fullstops and paragraphs. makes your writeup less incoherent. cheers. cool
Re: Naija Guys (Especially Romance Section), Why Do You Like Bashing Naija Girls? by freecocoa(f): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2011
@lefoollefool,Do you even know the meaning of "self esteem"?I bet you don't,now kindly tell me why I should feel inferior to someone I know I'm a zillion times smarter than,I look at your posts and weep for the womb that carried you for however long or short it did,cos seriously the way you carry on with a- foreigner is- better- than- people -back -home mentality could make you sell your mum for a Visa.you need to think about your life before you sink beyond being pulled up cos you are so low already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Is Our Nowadays Girl's Having Big Booty / Decker / How Nigerian Students Are Selling Their Sperm For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.