Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl (10777 Views)

Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children / Lady Collapses In Lagos Court After Being Sentenced To Death (Photos) / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by NuclearWinter: 12:53pm On Mar 27
Watch them come here and complain about NACAN.

You cross several bridges, dodged UGMs and Onitsha touts to come to Lagos to develop it and think you are in your Hobbesian village setting were everything goes.

Kudos to Justice Oshodi.

The eminent jurist will use the book and the victim impact to apply maximum punishment.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by NuclearWinter: 12:54pm On Mar 27
Righteousness2:
Good one from lasg.

Just watch how some persons praising the Terrorists rape of the kidnapped Israelis ladies yesterday will come here to form morals.
That is how degrading the heart of humans have become in these end of the endtimes.

JESUS CHRIST is coming Quickly.
Also remember, The Breath in you is not in your power.
It could gone anytime and anywhere.

REPENT from your evils, wickedness and abominations.
Amend your ways and SURRENDER to the Lordship of JESUS CHRIST.
The next moment is not Guaranteed.

This idiot is working with JIDF

He is no Christian but a Jew rat .
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by BBright1: 12:54pm On Mar 27
Jennyclay:
I will lay curse on you if you quote me again!! sad

Bunch of rapist and murderers everywhere!!!
Was expecting your bittered generalized comment.
Rape is actually bad
If she died then He must die
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by osuofia2(m): 12:55pm On Mar 27
Good One From Lagos. All State should emulate them on how They Lagos treat Rape Cases

1 Like

Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by NoToPile: 12:55pm On Mar 27
God help parents these days especially those who live in communal compounds.

Little kids are not safe anymore.
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by porthouse7(f): 12:55pm On Mar 27
Bubu4Sea:

I think he is just following the Wests tribal culture.
he will continue following in kirikiri

1 Like

Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by NuclearWinter: 12:58pm On Mar 27
Righteousness2:
Good one from lasg.

Just watch how some persons praising the Terrorists rape of the kidnapped Israelis ladies yesterday will come here to form morals.
That is how degrading the heart of humans have become in these end of the endtimes.

JESUS CHRIST is coming Quickly.
Also remember, The Breath in you is not in your power.
It could gone anytime and anywhere.

REPENT from your evils, wickedness and abominations.
Amend your ways and SURRENDER to the Lordship of JESUS CHRIST.
The next moment is not Guaranteed.

This idiot is working with JIDF

He is no Christian but a Jew rat .

Besides the rapist he is using to push his lame propaganda is 110% probably a Zionist IPOB and here is he using the conviction to push lame JIDF propaganda.

Fake pastor , when I are you going to show your kippah?
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by Joy2dworldxyz: 1:01pm On Mar 27
That was a whole lot.....
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by Testiebobo(m): 1:05pm On Mar 27
Jennyclay:

U just keep ranting everywhere and destroying threads with your biased comments just to gather likes and shares. Dont you have a father? Are u a product of rape? Maybe ur father raped your mother, who knows.
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by Aurelius1(m): 1:11pm On Mar 27
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again cry. Why are these wild animals so wicked and evil

Why would the court even sentence the animal to life imprisonment when you can just sentence him to death in less 2 minutes undecided

Now the toddler will be traumatized for life. I wish her speedy recovery and I hope she sees a therapist from time to time! Her mother failed her, her country also failed her sad.

Women should never leave their daughter in hands of any man not even the father, uncle, brother or whosoever man. I know what I’m saying sad

You foolish men brags that with #500 you can get a lady to your bed and yet you foolish men go about raping toddlers

I’m so pained I didn’t study law!!
When I saw the topic I instinctively knew that you'd be here.
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by ggood: 1:13pm On Mar 27
Life imprisonment because his is Igbo abi
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by HRMK: 1:15pm On Mar 27
he should be hanged for ruining the girl's life!
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by Aurelius1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 27
Idun2024:
Hehehe

Someone will cross 4-6 states just to go commit crime in Lagos.

So pathetic!!!

The animal should be hung
In the town where I live in Delta State most of the crimes are being committed by northerners. This does not make them any less Nigerian than me who is an indigene. Judge a man by his actions and not by where he comes from.
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by hslbroker2(m): 1:21pm On Mar 27
shortgun:
Rapists are evil
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by bentenny(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27
Good one!
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by haffaze777(m): 1:34pm On Mar 27
What a criminal
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by TableLeg(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27
Castrating him was not an option? About time paedophiles and rapists start getting hung drawn and quartered, after a ruthless castration procedure!
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by bentenny(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27
Jennyclay:

Why would the court even sentence the animal to life imprisonment when you can just sentence him to death in less 2 minutes undecided

Now the toddler will be traumatized for life. I wish her speedy recovery and I hope she sees a therapist from time to time! Her mother failed her, her country also failed her sad.

Women should never leave their daughter in hands of any man not even the father, uncle, brother or whosoever man. I know what I’m saying sad

You foolish men brags that with #500 you can get a lady to your bed and yet you foolish men go about raping toddlers

Keep quiet!
So what will you say about an above 30 year old teacher that raped a teenage boy and currently in prison?
Should she also be sentenced to death too?

The way you spew trash about men will even make one think ur mother was Mary that gave birth without intercourse!

You are actually the one who needs serious therapy because its quite obvious that you lack a father figure in your family!

Smh
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by Bubu4Sea: 1:44pm On Mar 27
porthouse7:
he will continue following in kirikiri
cheesy
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by Tzar(m): 1:52pm On Mar 27
I hope he gets raped in prison too.
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by Shikena(m): 1:52pm On Mar 27
Yes this type of development is covered up in some cultures.

These criminals are everywhere and every state across Nigeria must wake up to their responsibilities. What goes unchecked in your village will get treated in Lagos.

osuofia2:
Good One From Lagos. All State should emulate them on how They Lagos treat Rape Cases

1 Like

Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by Kellie069(m): 1:56pm On Mar 27
Nah! He should be hanged!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by toujurs: 2:01pm On Mar 27
5 years old? You are a foolish man.

Especially now that sex is so easy to get. You can't tell me, you don't have atleast indomie and egg in your house.
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by Cantonese: 2:06pm On Mar 27
Achakpo street keh? That's a popular street in Ajegunle.

And ashawo street na that Goriola and Nosamu areas.

Living in face me I face you in Ajegunle area is a very big risk. That's where you find men, women, youths and children engaging in too many immoral acts. You can find your neighbor enjoying your wife with you day and night, either when you go out or when you are asleep at night.
You can find a young man sleeping with his landlord's wives and daughters, just to either watch movies or get money for matches, or soup ingredients. All those baba Shukura, Baba Laide, Baba Bola, who are landlord's, yet unable to fend for their families, the young men help them by offering money, movies, fans to sleep for sex in return. That way a lot of the ladies get unplanned pregnancies.

The stories of Ajegunle, Amukoko, Bariga, Ijora/Badia no be here.

The rapist got what he deserved in the end. That's also what should happen to child molesters.
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by Segzy19: 2:16pm On Mar 27
Name checked and confirmed...

grin
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by lascos912(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27
Jennyclay:

you can't even study law because you don't know law
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by Antoeni(m): 2:30pm On Mar 27
Reap Life Out of a Rapist When Caught
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by eeithis(m): 2:36pm On Mar 27
Jennyclay:

grin grin grin where Yu raped?
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by Boldideas: 2:43pm On Mar 27
naptu2:
Lagos DSVA @Lagosdsva

How did he get erection.. He must be a confirmed Oloriburuku
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by Zico5(m): 2:44pm On Mar 27
Let him cool off for life in kirikiri. At least the rate of crime will reduce by one. One by one by God.
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by Justiceleague1: 2:47pm On Mar 27
What a shame...now who you gonna blame? The coneheaded structure will spend life in prison in naija! Chai!!!!!! CHAI!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video / Man Apprehended And Beaten To Pulp After Failed Abduction Attempt In Zamfara / Four Get 42 Years Imprisonment For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.