Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl (10774 Views)

Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping His 3 Children / Lady Collapses In Lagos Court After Being Sentenced To Death (Photos) / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by Kingson28: 2:50pm On Mar 27
He learnt it from one religious founder, Profet Mo’.
He got attracted to and aroused by a 6 years old little girl, and 3 years later, he forcefully penetrated her virgin orifice, while the poor little girl was screaming and crying to escape the prick of the monster called Mo’.
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by Charly68: 3:17pm On Mar 27
May the good Lord increase the length of your days Judge for this type of judgement. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by usmanjay(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27
The judgement was too harsh to me, they should chop off his nonsense d!ck and let him go, he has no use for it. If i was there, i would chop it off before the police comes and i will get away with it, by running away. Nonsense!!!
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by nyabinghi(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27
All I can say is Igbo kwenu

1 Like

Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by delishpot: 4:09pm On Mar 27
Anybody who says the sentence is too much, may every female in your bloodline be rapped once they clock 5. If you say God forbid, then allow this young victim get her justice
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by delishpot: 4:12pm On Mar 27
bobochem:
I think Lagos govt needs to enlighten her citizens the consequence of raping.Because if many of these culprits are aware of the consequence of rape in the state they will think twice before dipping their d**CKs in the wrong channels.

So you need to be educated about the evils of rape? If Dem no scare you with harsh punishment, you go just dey rape anyhow? If no, then they also don't need any special warning. Cos it seems you are sympathizing with the rapists bayi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by Tremple8v: 4:25pm On Mar 27
Person wey them for jeje push in front of heavy dangote truck wey dey speed like Lamborghini.
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by NuclearWinter: 6:02pm On Mar 27
Kingson28:
He learnt it from one religious founder, Profet Mo’.
He got attracted to and aroused by a 6 years old little girl, and 3 years later, he forcefully penetrated her virgin orifice, while the poor little girl was screaming and crying to escape the prick of the monster called Mo’.

Osuegbe
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by Kingson28: 9:32pm On Mar 27
[quote author=NuclearWinter post=129138339]

Osuegbe

It’s obvious you know Profet Mo’.
What’s appalling is the fact that you approve of his madness and wickedness in tearing apart the virgin orifice of the poor little girl.
I know the Imams in your preteen daughters’ religious school are already salivating and wanting to tear up their virgin orifices.
A terrible father like you will thank them for imitating and emulating Profet Mo’.
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by Sportspredicto(m): 10:39pm On Mar 27
naptu2:
The Lagos State Government has converted the Domestic and Sexual Violence Response Team (DSVRT) into the Domestic and Sexual Violence Agency (DSVA).

What did the rapist saw in a 5 year old girl? This is ritual related! How can a 5 year old girl sexually attract you?
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by djbussy(m): 11:12pm On Mar 27
Death sentence would have been better for such a bastard
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by Dynamicboss: 11:20pm On Mar 27
The punishment is not severe enough. Castrating him would have been the best
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by Dynamicboss: 11:23pm On Mar 27
tefishy:
I still wonder how the man servicing you gets erection. Even though I am trying to understand your point, you generalize men all the time which is wrong and you are too toxic for my liking

All is for social media frenzy. She is a sweet soul in real person

Just ignore her funny comments
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by PropertyBuying(f): 1:16am On Mar 28
I think it's high time we start doing the castration thing to those wicked souls.

Buulabaaaa:
The relevant authorities should start castrating such men .. it’s high time we take this wild animal’s back to the zoo …
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by samrealtor(m): 2:02am On Mar 28
Just watch how some persons praising the Terrorists rape of the kidnapped Israelis ladies yesterday will come here to form morals.
That is how degrading the heart of humans have become in these end of the endtimes.

JESUS CHRIST is coming Quickly.
Also remember, The Breath in you is not in your power.
It could gone anytime and anywhere.

REPENT from your evils, wickedness and abominations.
Amend your ways and SURRENDER to the Lordship of JESUS CHRIST.
The next moment is not Guaranteed.

Pastor I need your new number
The old one is no more on WhatsApp
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by olagunte4divine: 6:49am On Mar 28
I will lay curse on you if you quote me again!! Bunch of rapist and murderers everywhere!!!I will lay curse on you if you quote me again!! Bunch of rapist and murderers everywhere!!!...
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by truthhurts2: 1:23pm On Mar 28
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again cry. Why are these wild animals so wicked and evil

Why would the court even sentence the animal to life imprisonment when you can just sentence him to death in less 2 minutes undecided

Now the toddler will be traumatized for life. I wish her speedy recovery and I hope she sees a therapist from time to time! Her mother failed her, her country also failed her sad.

Women should never leave their daughter in hands of any man not even the father, uncle, brother or whosoever man. I know what I’m saying sad

You foolish men brags that with #500 you can get a lady to your bed and yet you foolish men go about raping toddlers

I’m so pained I didn’t study law!!
Sha be calming down grin
Re: Lagos Court Sentences Man To Life Imprisonment For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl by Nonywendy(m): 1:37pm On Mar 28
naptu2:
Lagos DSVA @Lagosdsva

Nice one, I commend the judge for this wonderful judgement

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Sleeps With So Many Female Dead Bodies In The Mortuary:video / Man Apprehended And Beaten To Pulp After Failed Abduction Attempt In Zamfara / Four Get 42 Years Imprisonment For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.