Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

My Japa Plan For This Year Is Shaking - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Japa Plan For This Year Is Shaking (1237 Views)

My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed / Advise A Tech Bro On His Japa Plan / My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Japa Plan For This Year Is Shaking by UTMOST10(m): 1:47pm On Mar 27
I have the plan to relocate to Canada this year but my japa plan is seriously shaking. This morning at zone 4 Abuja along Sheraton hotel, dollar was selling at #1000 to $1 and the BCD is selling to people at #900 if you are buying above $5000. Currently, dollar is selling at a lower rate in the parallel market.

Dollar is seriously crashing now!

Re: My Japa Plan For This Year Is Shaking by Lance008(m): 2:32pm On Mar 27
Did u save ur money in dollar?

1 Like

Re: My Japa Plan For This Year Is Shaking by UTMOST10(m): 2:54pm On Mar 27
No…
Re: My Japa Plan For This Year Is Shaking by Aboks(m): 3:10pm On Mar 27
U never see anytin
Re: My Japa Plan For This Year Is Shaking by Lance008(m): 3:52pm On Mar 27
UTMOST10:
No…
If you didn't save your money in dollars then hw is ur plans shanking

5 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan For This Year Is Shaking by Jorussia(m): 4:15pm On Mar 27
I doubt this your news,it was around #1300 this afternoon.I know the USD is going to crash in the coming weeks,but i doubt it was exchanged for #1000 today.

I predicted 600-700 for USD in February on this platform and I still stand by that value.
It's not because Tinubu is an idiot or he is wicked that we had 1800 per dollar exchange rate,it's simply because of the inherited FX backlog that they just cleared.even the 600 is not the best we can do as a nation.something around 450 by next year should be our target.
Re: My Japa Plan For This Year Is Shaking by Kinghenry1315: 4:16pm On Mar 27
I wonder how is your plan shaking don't you know the price of tickets will come down too instead of you to be happy price of IETS has skyrocketed

1 Like

Re: My Japa Plan For This Year Is Shaking by AfahaAbia(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27
UTMOST10:
I have the plan to relocate to Canada this year but my japa plan is seriously shaking. This morning at zone 4 Abuja along Sheraton hotel, dollar was selling at #1000 to $1 and the BCD is selling to people at #900 if you are buying above $5000. Currently, dollar is selling at a lower rate in the parallel market.

So what are you crying about It's people like you that never wants this country to be better. Keep on crying, u just started!!!

1 Like

Re: My Japa Plan For This Year Is Shaking by AfahaAbia(m): 4:18pm On Mar 27
Kinghenry1315:
I wonder how is your plan shaking don't you know the price of tickets will come down too instead of you to be happy price of IETS has skyrocketed

Don't mind the mugu. They are the people after messing up the country they run to Canada!!! Dollar will keep on crashing so folks like him will learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: My Japa Plan For This Year Is Shaking by BigDawsNet: 5:23pm On Mar 27
UTMOST10:

Is it like you dont understand what you saying or you confusing yourself

You should be literally celebrating as dollar is crashing because if its cost 20m to move to abroad... if dollar crash more.. it can cost arnd 12m...

You can only be worried if you brought your dollar in high value and you still kept them alive in dom

3 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan For This Year Is Shaking by UTMOST10(m): 5:49pm On Mar 27
Probably you don’t get my feelings. I’m highly delighted with the way our naira is gaining strength day by day. What’s the essence of me selling my properties all because I want to travel to another country for a better life.

If naira keep appreciating this way it simply means there is hope for us in this country.

God bless me and you.

5 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan For This Year Is Shaking by ednut1(m): 5:52pm On Mar 27
UTMOST10:
Probably you don’t get my feelings. I’m highly delighted with the way our naira is gaining strength day by day. What’s the essence of me selling my properties all because I want to travel to another country for a better life.

If naira keep appreciating this way it simply means there is hope for us in this country.

God bless me and you.
is it all japa that people sell their properties for Well UK doesn’t want much students again and no dependant. So why are you crying more than the bereaved
Re: My Japa Plan For This Year Is Shaking by Mcslize: 6:51pm On Mar 27
UTMOST10:

God bless me and you.

So, because dollar is depreciating, that alone is the reason why you want to forgo your japa move? You're not serious.

Out of all the other problems that is plaquing the country, from kidnapping to terrorism to arm robbery, you couldn't find a better reason to japa, it because dollar is depreciating, so you think Nigeria is already getting better.

It's all right. You better look for a decent and more reasonable issue to back up your japa move. There are other worse reasons for you to leave this country if you have the means.

Any way, don't even think of moving, because you are not even serious right now.

As far as you have double minds about your japa move, better stay back. Abroad is not for you my brother. You will be better off in Nigeria to enjoy all the insecurities than to travel abroad and go to a white man's land to clean white people's buttocks.

Better stay back my brother.

2 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan For This Year Is Shaking by UTMOST10(m): 8:55pm On Mar 27
Mcslize:

So, because dollar is depreciating, that alone is the reason why you want to forgo your japa move? You're not serious.

Out of all the other problems that is plaquing the country, from kidnapping to terrorism to arm robbery, you couldn't find a better reason to japa, it because dollar is depreciating, so you think Nigeria is already getting better.
It's all right. You better look for a decent and more reasonable issue to back up your japa move. There are other worse reasons for you to leave this country if you have the means.

Any way, don't even think of moving, because you are not even serious right now.

As far as you have double minds about your japa move, better stay back. Abroad is not for you my brother. You will be better off in Nigeria to enjoy all the insecurities than to travel abroad and go to a white man's land to clean white people's buttocks.

Better stay back my brother.

You are entitled to your own assertion……
Re: My Japa Plan For This Year Is Shaking by NPFLADMIN(m): 9:47pm On Mar 27
Even 9ja sef dey shake.

Just calm down.

All will be well
Re: My Japa Plan For This Year Is Shaking by Mcslize: 11:22pm On Mar 27
UTMOST10:

You are entitled to your own assertion……

Please stay back. Nigeria will favour you better than abroad, trust me. Isn't Nigeria doing well now? So, why even have the thought of wanting to leave Nigeria?

Don't forget, the naira is getting better and better every day. Tinubu is working my brother. In few years times, Nigeria will be like Dubai.

Remove that thought of wanting to travel abroad.

cc

ogbonti
Re: My Japa Plan For This Year Is Shaking by Kenn55: 11:56pm On Mar 27
Jorussia:
I doubt this your news,it was around #1300 this afternoon.I know the USD is going to crash in the coming weeks,but i doubt it was exchanged for #1000 today.

I predicted 600-700 for USD in February on this platform and I still stand by that value.
It's not because Tinubu is an idiot or he is wicked that we had 1800 per dollar exchange rate,it's simply because of the inherited FX backlog that they just cleared.even the 600 is not the best we can do as a nation.something around 450 by next year should be our target.

I'm interested to know what has triggered the naira appreciation which I'm happy about.
Did we export more to earn more forex? How did we get the forex that improved the liquidity in the system?
I hope they are not using the foreign reserves to defend the naira cos that is unsustainable.
Remember sometime in October or November when naira started appreciating over the dollar and it then got worse when the artificial liquidity the injected into the forex market dried up. If they are doing exactly what they did at that time and it fails again then they would have ended up killing investors confidence finally. I hope and pray that they are doing the right thing now.
The greatest problem in this whole situation is that no one is sure what will happen in the next days,weeks or months. It is better for it to exchange at say #1500 over a year period than to rise to 1800 fall to 500, rise again to 1200 fall again to 400, rise again to 1500 fall to 100 etc. No serious business will put their money in an economy like that. What we need is stability for a long period of time to bring back business confidence and attract investment.
Re: My Japa Plan For This Year Is Shaking by emandman: 12:25am On Mar 28
I don't like the idea of people justifying their decision to travel based on Nigeria becoming worse. You win more if Nigeria becomes better regardless of whether you're based there or not. Let's stop that mentality please.
Re: My Japa Plan For This Year Is Shaking by Cassandraloius: 10:44am On Mar 28
Plan well na.
Re: My Japa Plan For This Year Is Shaking by UTMOST10(m): 12:28pm On Mar 28
Cassandraloius:
Plan well na.

Na so my brother

(1) (Reply)

Nicest Places In Lagos / USA Or Canada / Latest On Fsw Application 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.