Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Men Wake Up. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Wake Up. (1269 Views)

Men Wake Up! / Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Wake Up. by FitCorper: 2:35pm On Mar 27
So lately communication has been slow between my g.f and I and me was here thinking it was a case of her finding interest in another guy, but I just got the shocker of my life on Saturday when she came around and while we were having a good time right in the middle of sex I asked her what the problem was, she answered and the answer shocked me and also turned me on at the same time, turns out all the while I was giving her the non sending attitude, it was affecting her and she confided in some of her friends until one thing led to another and she discovered two of them were lesbians and they really explored her. Damn wish I was there. I didn’t judge her but in my mind I decided to be more emotionally available to her and gain her trust once more cos i don’t want to use force to tell her to stop, but I will allow my show of love make her decide cos by the way she sounded I don’t think she was proud of what she did. So ladies is this true? So you girls also spot and prey on lonely girls and introduce them to lesbianism? Mehn wake up o no be guys we de compete against now but na women (low key).
Re: Men Wake Up. by Kloenboi: 2:39pm On Mar 27
Flee from fornication

3 Likes

Re: Men Wake Up. by Aboks(m): 2:54pm On Mar 27
Kloenboi:
Flee from fornication
LOL

1 Like

Re: Men Wake Up. by tophempire: 3:25pm On Mar 27
It's good na... You now have 3 pussies to ram. Abi?

Buy 1 get 3

2 Likes

Re: Men Wake Up. by Natbrowny: 3:32pm On Mar 27
At first. I was like.. Which suspense this op wan drop so.

Drop came and it was really a suspense.

Truthfully OP no lie. Most are bi

Girls on girl stuff is freaking deep in the society. U'll see them doing things in public and u'll term it as NA PLAY DEM DEY PLAY.

Na them way tey tey but more loud nowadays

2 Likes

Re: Men Wake Up. by BondRiv: 4:11pm On Mar 27
FitCorper:
So lately communication has been slow between my g.f and I and me was here thinking it was a case of her finding interest in another guy, but I just got the shocker of my life on Saturday when she came around and while we were having a good time right in the middle of sex I asked her what the problem was, she answered and the answer shocked me and also turned me on at the same time, turns out all the while I was giving her the non sending attitude, it was affecting her and she confided in some of her friends until one thing led to another and she discovered two of them were lesbians and they really explored her. Damn wish I was there. I didn’t judge her but in my mind I decided to be more emotionally available to her and gain her trust once more cos i don’t want to use force to tell her to stop, but I will allow my show of love make her decide cos by the way she sounded I don’t think she was proud of what she did. So ladies is this true? So you girls also spot and prey on lonely girls and introduce them to lesbianism? Mehn wake up o no be guys we de compete against now but na women (low key).

Idleness.

1 Like

Re: Men Wake Up. by emekalovepets: 5:00pm On Mar 27
How is this news undecided undecided

The rate at which nairaland moderators move useless topics to front page Ehn, they all need 3 days marathon flogging

3 Likes

Re: Men Wake Up. by Emmanuel30a2: 5:42pm On Mar 27
Useless people...calling themselves couple...

2 Likes

Re: Men Wake Up. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 27
FitCorper:

if you have no problem with your gf cheating on you with women, then dont be a hypocrite and be mad when she cheats with men too. cheating is cheating, whether with men or women. the fact that you even gave her a pat on the back, as if to tell her "well done!" is the funny part here.

this woman has no respect for you nor the supposed r/ship you guys are in. your GF is soiled goods already!

1 Like

Re: Men Wake Up. by FitCorper: 8:58am On Mar 28
MrBrownJay1:

if you have no problem with your gf cheating on you with women, then dont be a hypocrite and be mad when she cheats with men too. cheating is cheating, whether with men or women. the fact that you even gave her a pat on the back, as if to tell her "well done!" is the funny part here.

this woman has no respect for you nor the supposed r/ship you guys are in. your GF is soiled goods already!
Bro it’s has nothing to do with respect, but more about exploring some crazy fantasy in her head. She has been telling me about her loving seeing other ladies boobs especially wen they are huge. I just thought it was all talk until this happened. Bro shit is crazy, something I learned now, once a lady tells u say always fantasize about something don’t try stopping her cos u never will, worst case scenario she’ll just do it and hide from u.
Re: Men Wake Up. by FitCorper: 8:59am On Mar 28
Emmanuel30a2:
Useless people...calling themselves couple...
Mr man watch your mouth.
Re: Men Wake Up. by FitCorper: 8:59am On Mar 28
BondRiv:

Idleness.
Kk
Re: Men Wake Up. by FitCorper: 9:02am On Mar 28
Natbrowny:
At first. I was like.. Which suspense this op wan drop so.

Drop came and it was really a suspense.

Truthfully OP no lie. Most are bi

Girls on girl stuff is freaking deep in the society. U'll see them doing things in public and u'll term it as NA PLAY DEM DEY PLAY.

Na them way tey tey but more loud nowadays

Baba I de tell u. The rate at which all these genz children de explore each other, Omo !!! And d guys are also guilty of this o. It seems bad relationship experience from older generation of male and females de make them intentionally mislead d younger ones.
Re: Men Wake Up. by FitCorper: 9:03am On Mar 28
Kloenboi:
Flee from fornication
Respect baba. Na d truth u just talk so. My sperm will be more useful to my physiological dev than just pumping anyhow.
Re: Men Wake Up. by Emmanuel30a2: 9:03am On Mar 28
FitCorper:
Mr man watch your mouth.
Shut up your mouth!
Re: Men Wake Up. by FitCorper: 9:04am On Mar 28
tophempire:
It's good na... You now have 3 pussies to ram. TAbi?

Buy 1 get 3
Yeah that was d turn on, but on a second thought it actually disgusts me. Wish this had happened when I was still in my twenties, I would’ve arranged a 3some. But now man don grow up

2 Likes

Re: Men Wake Up. by FitCorper: 9:05am On Mar 28
Emmanuel30a2:
Shut up your mouth!
Oga take ur frustration elsewhere, I’m not d cause of your misfortune and depression.
Re: Men Wake Up. by Emmanuel30a2: 9:26am On Mar 28
FitCorper:

Oga take ur frustration elsewhere, I’m not d cause of your misfortune and depression.
Come on, keep quiet!

1 Like

Re: Men Wake Up. by luminouz(m): 12:46pm On Mar 28
FitCorper:

What kind of nonsense did I just read bayi?

They explored and exploited your gf and wetin come concern us bayi?

1 Like

Re: Men Wake Up. by EreluRoz: 12:49pm On Mar 28
luminouz:

What kind of nonsense did I just read bayi?

They explored and exploited your gf and wetin come concern us bayi?
Is he not your fellow chronic womanizer? Why are you now pretending like a saint. 😡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Wake Up. by Evolutionism: 1:10pm On Mar 28
FitCorper:

There is nothing to Wake Up about.

It's glaring you are still below 30years of age and it's normal for your current perception about life. You will learn more and more as times goes on.

That's how the Gender have always been. They are Bi-Sexual by default. The gender are the ones who have both male and female sexual organ attached to their body. I can confidently tell you 90% of females are Bi-Sexual and they indulge in Lesbianism either openly or secretly.

2 Likes

Re: Men Wake Up. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:10pm On Mar 28
FitCorper:
Bro it’s has nothing to do with respect, but more about exploring some crazy fantasy in her head. She has been telling me about her loving seeing other ladies boobs especially wen they are huge. I just thought it was all talk until this happened. Bro shit is crazy, something I learned now, once a lady tells u say always fantasize about something don’t try stopping her cos u never will, worst case scenario she’ll just do it and hide from u.

sadly the only fantasy here is IN YOUR HEAD. if you think that its ok for your woman to have sex with someone (whether male, female or alien) behind your back, then your mindset is not right. again, cheating is cheating, and just because lesbian sex turns you on, doesnt make what she did any less CHEATING. whats next? you get turned on thinking of having a 3sum, so when your girl will go have sex with 2 strangers (dudes), you will be ok with that too (because 3sum turns you on)?
here is a clue for you: mature people fulfill fantasies TOGETHER, immature people do it behind your back to only satisfy their selfish self (even when they know that this is the type of shiit that turns you on)

now, a person who respects their r/ship or their partner would either tell you "before" going to sleep with a woman OR invite you to join them, since this is the kind of shiit you like...

1 Like

Re: Men Wake Up. by luminouz(m): 9:40pm On Mar 28
EreluRoz:
Is he not your fellow chronic womanizer? Why are you now pretending like a saint. 😡

K!!!

1 Like

Re: Men Wake Up. by Proserpina: 10:15pm On Mar 28

1 Like

Re: Men Wake Up. by FitCorper: 3:26am On Mar 29
MrBrownJay1:

sadly the only fantasy here is IN YOUR HEAD. if you think that its ok for your woman to have sex with someone (whether male, female or alien) behind your back, then your mindset is not right. again, cheating is cheating, and just because lesbian sex turns you on, doesnt make what she did any less CHEATING. whats next? you get turned on thinking of having a 3sum, so when your girl will go have sex with 2 strangers (dudes), you will be ok with that too (because 3sum turns you on)?
here is a clue for you: mature people fulfill fantasies TOGETHER, immature people do it behind your back to only satisfy their selfish self (even when they know that this is the type of shiit that turns you on)

now, a person who respects their r/ship or their partner would either tell you "before" going to sleep with a woman OR invite you to join them, since this is the kind of shiit you like...
Hmm that’s some brutal truth, d way u put it sef now I Jux got a new shift from turned on to disgust. I won’t even indulge her anymore. We need strong brothers like this out there. BROTHERHOOD 💪🏽.

1 Like

Re: Men Wake Up. by Womanizer(m): 4:43pm On Apr 02
EreluRoz:

What have I done this time? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love With / Sex / I Am Haemophobic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.