Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye (12402 Views)

Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye / Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Jewskillmohamed: 5:44pm On Mar 27
TopBanter:

Kids and clowns šŸ¤” too. lol.

Kunle the officer is still bonking your ma ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Lindlady: 5:46pm On Mar 27
Jewskillmohamed:

I heard he sleeps with his cousin
It is true.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Lindlady: 5:46pm On Mar 27
Jewskillmohamed:

Kunle the officer is still bonking your ma ?
Very true.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by AcadaWriter: 6:12pm On Mar 27
Good one from the president
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Kukutente23: 7:22pm On Mar 27
jeromestarks:

He's the youngest African president. He's only 44. Plus, he has two wives. How many does (did ) my father have (had)?
Who are these foolish bastards who have made it a pastime to chew their fathers like rotten carrot recently
Nigeria has to do something about paternity fraud going forward. The fruit is maturing
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by eleniyan2020: 7:23pm On Mar 27
Xscape1993:
No need congratulating the young man. The drug master should just do the right by not contesting in 2027. Nigeria needs intelligent young people as leaders.
El rufai or Kwankwaso will still win if he did not contest..
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Roboto11: 7:34pm On Mar 27
Penguin2:
Safe to say that I bullied and shamed the president and his Abobakus into doing today, what they should have done 2 days ago.

Shame!

Meanwhile, where is the goat that said Tinubu hasnā€™t congratulated the Senegalese President-elect because itā€™s not official yet? And that it would be official by Friday. Friday don reach now now?

And where the rats that said Tinubu doesnā€™t need to make his message public because he may have called the president-elect on phone? What changed?

And those that said Senegal is too small to get congratulated by Nigeria, has she grown up already; in matter of hours?

Una go dey defend rubbish and the people you are defending would be steadily making you lots look stupid.

Tueh!

You are slow.

You don't congratulate the winner until it is validated by the electoral commission.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:37pm On Mar 27
helinues:

Campaign after election

Anything wey no favour una must have been tampered with.

Eish

But letā€™s me logical, something work for senate and house of rep but no work for presidential, on same day, same time of vote šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜.

I wonder how we would all sound if we leave sentiments, tribe, religion, political affiliation aside and come together as one to fight for a good cause.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:39pm On Mar 27
Cool
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by LagosG: 7:49pm On Mar 27
adekolaelect:
How is this comment??
But when Obi congratulated the guy, they were masturbating on the thread that Tinubu hadn't congratulated him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Obakoolex(m): 7:53pm On Mar 27
Penguin2:
Safe to say that I bullied and shamed the president and his Abobakus into doing today, what they should have done 2 days ago.

Shame!

Meanwhile, where is the goat that said Tinubu hasnā€™t congratulated the Senegalese President-elect because itā€™s not official yet? And that it would be official by Friday. Friday don reach now now?

And where the rats that said Tinubu doesnā€™t need to make his message public because he may have called the president-elect on phone? What changed?

And those that said Senegal is too small to get congratulated by Nigeria, has she grown up already; in matter of hours?

Una go dey defend rubbish and the people you are defending would be steadily making you lots look stupid.

Tueh!

You bullied the president??
Are you ok at all...rat feeling like King KongšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Pclemenza: 8:03pm On Mar 27
In Nigeria, many will refer to him as a small boy with no political structure.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by fredoooooo: 8:22pm On Mar 27
Welldone mr president ,that's a youth and not our own pdp youth
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by rinzaugustine: 8:24pm On Mar 27
Better for the fool to keep quiet as his congratulations is like tarnishing the joyous mood of celebrating free and fair elections

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Felaincarnated: 8:30pm On Mar 27
Dey no born dat oponu.. His existence is still a mystery
Penguin2:

Inconsequential but Mahmoud Yakubu had to switch off the IREV to carry his votes and give your lord and Saviour.

See you in 2027.

Tell Tinubu to try that nonsense he tried in 2023 again if them born and well.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by oyeb15: 8:36pm On Mar 27
Tinupoo is jobless when d country needs serious attention.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by LifeofDream: 8:44pm On Mar 27
Lindlady:
I want to make Him useful and engaged but he has been insulting me since.
Instead of you to make your family and household useful first.. cheesy
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Atlantis585: 9:04pm On Mar 27
At least he contested in a free and fair environment and won.

Not Tinubu that used banditry and all forms of criminality to steal the presidency.

Thatā€™s why he is having a hard time governing the country because he has no idea what to do.

Sad!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Evans20: 9:16pm On Mar 27
Ok Tinubu didn't you see how that man was elected fair and square, did he remove subsidy immediately he came? and how do you see their bag of rice? is it up to 80 thousand? Ehh Tinubu why na

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Eriokanmi: 9:17pm On Mar 27
Grandpa occupying same office meant for his his children by padding his age

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by snipernigga(m): 9:23pm On Mar 27
How is this reply

adekolaelect:
How is this comment??
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by nigeriansamurai(m): 9:25pm On Mar 27
Lindlady:
I want to make Him useful and engaged but he has been insulting me since.
many sick people are the authors of their sickness
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by PropertyBuying(f): 12:47am On Mar 28
Congratulations to Faye.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by hakhin2(m): 1:56am On Mar 28
Penguin2:

Inconsequential but Mahmoud Yakubu had to switch off the IREV to carry his votes and give your lord and Saviour.

See you in 2027.

Tell Tinubu to try that nonsense he tried in 2023 again if them born and well.

7 more years to go my Padi....
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Oilwell(m): 7:50am On Mar 28
helinues:
Hurray, price of bag of rice have been reduced

The father and DG of Nairaland APC propaganda machinery. I dey greet oh, you never disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Mo6M: 8:40am On Mar 28
This is what IBB told you, Mr Emi Lokan, when you visited him in his house in Niger. "But everyone following you in young". Now you have the mind to congratulate a young president. Shameless you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Stallione(m): 10:32am On Mar 28
Ur congratulating a man that is of desame age with ur son that won presidential election. Very funny though grin
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:49am On Mar 28
adekolaelect:
How is this comment??
how is this concern you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Resume Of New Ig Md Abubakar / Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) / Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.