Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically (55995 Views)

Marketers Queue And Seek Partnership As Dangote Refinery Prepares For Distributi / Madness Is Buying Fuel For N300 In A Queue And Still Voting For APC Next Month / Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by omoyankee3(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27
This breaks my heart

1 Like

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by SaturnNick(m): 7:50pm On Mar 27
I don't think she forced them to kneel. It's a sign of appreciation caused by the hardship going on
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by ViceGovernor: 7:50pm On Mar 27
Are you surprised?

You shouldn't be...it's just the reality we live in even my Bible confirms that the borrower will always be servant to the lender.
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by ForValour: 7:51pm On Mar 27
xeju:
Wow...you nor dey mentally stable for sure
WHAT ELSE DO YOU KNOW, APART FROM THROWING CHEAP INSULTS. YOU CAN NOT EVEN HOLD A GOOD DISCUSS FOR 5 MINUTES WITHOUT SHOWING YOUR ROT
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by 21NAUGHTYUTY(m): 8:02pm On Mar 27
I reserve my comment but please someone should help. I have written a lot of topics on music, good ones but I have less views and no comments. How do you guys get your post to front page? Mbok
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by 21NAUGHTYUTY(m): 8:03pm On Mar 27
I reserve my comment but please someone should help. I have written a lot of topics on music, good ones but I have less views and no comments. How do you guys get your post to front page?
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Pclemenza: 8:04pm On Mar 27
Nothing new, just a normal way of life
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Truvelisback(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27
That's the power of wealth for you.
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by siant: 8:14pm On Mar 27
[quote author=ivolt post=129137315]That sitting woman looks like these white garment prophetess.
[/quote. But she no wear white garment nah. Can't you see a black suit wearing man by her side?
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Breatheon: 8:19pm On Mar 27
Life. Is just not faiir
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by hardeiluxie: 8:19pm On Mar 27
Some ludicrous people will pose as if they were down to earth simple, kind and saintly whereas, through their actions and way of life, they're worst than those we point at as the devil's incarnate.

Yes, I get that it's a favour. YOur gesture will may qo a short way to save lives but must you make it evident that it's a favour?
why do we derive so much pleasure in humiliating ourselves under the pretext of being kind??
And now that you've made them ramble about you like a god, what have thou gained thus far?
SMFH
Well well well...

1 Like

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by ivolt: 8:24pm On Mar 27
siant:
But she no wear white garment nah. Can't you see a black suit wearing man by her side?

Praxis758:

She’s Olubori, she’s an acclaim prophetess in Ibadan and UK.

There you have it!
I guessed right.
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Ifyz0001: 8:26pm On Mar 27
These same women will still.vite for Tinubu at the next election..

It's a matter of just sharing palliative before the election day.

1 Like

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Segzy19: 8:26pm On Mar 27
Na wa for the female gender o!
They so much derive pleasure in nonsense and mundanities, and also like to oppress themselves so much. This woman now derives pleasure from seeing elderly women kneeling before her to collect ordinary 2k and a small bag of rice.... She was s happy to see people kneeling for her... Wetin that one come add to her now? Just internal sweet belly abi... Women!

No be Dangote donate millions of bags of rice recently, and still donated some tens of thousand bags of rice in Lagos, no one knelt infront of him o...

1 Like

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Odebayo4010(m): 8:28pm On Mar 27
That's attitude of IGBO WOMAN
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by siant: 8:34pm On Mar 27
Rebuke:

Kneeling before her is the only way to ensure orderliness?

I really commend the woman for her kind gesture in a time like this but making people Kneel to collect money from yhu, older women at that, ah, nooooo!
I want to believe she didn't instruct them to kneeling for her. Those women only doing that as a respect for her. It has become a part of many aged women in our society to be giving due respect to younger people. I wanted to buy bread from a grand ma recently, she was trying to bend for me while giving her the money, I became uncomfortable immediately. I had to return the gesture. Meanwhile, it seems the woman is a clergy and their spiritual leader or a wife of their pastor, whom they often referred to as 'the women leader in some churches. They often give gifts to widows and the elderly women.
If I were in her shoe, I would quickly get up, once they started kneeling before me.
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by meobizy(f): 8:36pm On Mar 27
I don’t see the problem here.
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by hslbroker2(m): 8:39pm On Mar 27
ValCon888:
It hurts to see the shame and sadness in their eyes. Nigeria...a land of kings and slaves..
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by tabaralph: 8:44pm On Mar 27
Glimpsetv:
Women queue and kneel to collect foodstuffs and money from a woman sitting like a queen in a video that has triggered discussion.

In the video, a woman is seated on a white chair resembling a throne, while elderly women line up and kneel before her, one after the other, to receive packages wrapped in white nylon and money.

The women approach her in succession, kneeling as she distributes 2k notes to them before they proceed to collect a white nylon containing foodstuffs.

Before their turn, the women in the queue are instructed to pray. This display has ignited different reactions from Nigerians. Some question the woman's status, while others blame the country's tough situation, saying it forces people to do anything to survive, letting the privileged take advantage.

The act of giving alms and helping people in need is not inherently bad, but rather, it is the manner in which this particular one is given that has raised concern.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy9yrPusSb4
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by tabaralph: 8:45pm On Mar 27
Glimpsetv:
Women queue and kneel to collect foodstuffs and money from a woman sitting like a queen in a video that has triggered discussion.

In the video, a woman is seated on a white chair resembling a throne, while elderly women line up and kneel before her, one after the other, to receive packages wrapped in white nylon and money.
That’s prophetess olubori… I shall not be poor
The women approach her in succession, kneeling as she distributes 2k notes to them before they proceed to collect a white nylon containing foodstuffs.

Before their turn, the women in the queue are instructed to pray. This display has ignited different reactions from Nigerians. Some question the woman's status, while others blame the country's tough situation, saying it forces people to do anything to survive, letting the privileged take advantage.

The act of giving alms and helping people in need is not inherently bad, but rather, it is the manner in which this particular one is given that has raised concern.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy9yrPusSb4
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by nedu666: 8:55pm On Mar 27
Odebayo4010:
That's attitude of IGBO WOMAN

Which lgbo woman? That is your sister prophetess olubori for Ibadan gang gan. Don't be ashamed of Yoruba culture of kneeling and prostrating.

2 Likes

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by nedu666: 8:58pm On Mar 27
Yorubas need to have some pride. God damn it. Because of 2k you are belittled and humiliated in this manner. The other day it was Yoruba flogging their fathers and mami Because of 100 naira bread

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by seunayantokun(m): 8:59pm On Mar 27
One of the gods and goddesses of the land.
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Fenesa1: 8:59pm On Mar 27
Glimpsetv:
God punish poverty 🤦
It's not poverty bro, you don't receive favours at your own terms
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by deemur: 9:17pm On Mar 27
This is situation we fine ourselves now
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by uuzba(m): 9:32pm On Mar 27
ForValour:
Allow the woman spend her money the way she want.
Spend her money by humiliating others openly?
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Kusu12: 9:34pm On Mar 27
IPOB and obirodents messiah.

1 Share

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Kusu12: 9:36pm On Mar 27
nedu666:

Which lgbo woman? That is your sister prophetess olubori for Ibadan gang gan. Don't be ashamed of Yoruba culture of kneeling and prostrating.

IPOB and obirodents messiah. Igbos don't bow to anyone in the mud

1 Share

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Justiceleague1: 9:42pm On Mar 27
mightyhazel:
BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
EgBIN PAWA station 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Justiceleague1: 9:43pm On Mar 27
Kusu12:

IPOB and obirodents messiah. Igbos don't bow to anyone in the mud
Kusu12:
IPOB and obirodents messiah.

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by ViktorCash: 9:44pm On Mar 27
rubbish!
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by ForValour: 9:48pm On Mar 27
uuzba:

Spend her money by humiliating others openly?
I doubt humiliation is her core intention. Anyways, those women have the options, they could reject her offer and keep their integrity. She is not paying for their services, she is giving out of her free will and she can impose her terms and conditions, take it or leave it. SHE IS MORE VALUABLE TO THOSE WOMEN THAN SOMEONE LIKE YOU WHO OFFER NOTHING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) / Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.