Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically (55982 Views)

Marketers Queue And Seek Partnership As Dangote Refinery Prepares For Distributi / Madness Is Buying Fuel For N300 In A Queue And Still Voting For APC Next Month / Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Pedro334(m): 9:54pm On Mar 27
na waoh o
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by karmaolu1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 27
Wicked you poverty😞😞
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by saysoo: 10:03pm On Mar 27
Idiot. Foolish woman.
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by izubext007: 10:04pm On Mar 27
Poverty die by fire πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by PricelessGem1: 10:16pm On Mar 27
God is not also a man either.
muyico:
Demi god! Thank. God that . God isnt a woman! We 4 knw shege 4 dis wrld
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by nedu666: 10:26pm On Mar 27
Kusu12:

IPOB and obirodents messiah. Igbos don't bow to anyone in the mud

At least they are not begging Kanu for money. But your iya gbenro, iya musuli, iya Adidas are kneeling down, genuflecting, rolling on ground for ordinary 2k. Yorubas where is ya pride?

1 Like

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Bimpe29: 10:41pm On Mar 27
Who she be sef? You don't subject people to difficulty or ridicule before helping them.

2 Likes

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by JooEeL(m): 10:42pm On Mar 27
muyico:
Demi god! Thank. God that . God isnt a woman! We 4 knw shege 4 dis wrld

But una dey see shege on a daily na, abi shege’nt una??
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by JooEeL(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27
candelahria:
According to the Bible, she has received her reward. None awaits her on the other side.

Blaxk peopleand their inability to analyse d world outside of bible and quoran

According to d book of Hamurabbi nko? undecided
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by uvie66: 10:56pm On Mar 27
Women are just like animals in the wild, dangle any juicy meat in front of them and they will come running towards you.
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by uvie66: 10:57pm On Mar 27
uvie66:
Women are just like animals in the wild, dangle any juicy meat in front of them and they will come running towards you.
.. this is very humiliating and cringing to the eyes
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Rebuke: 11:16pm On Mar 27
SaturnNick:
I don't think she forced them to kneel. It's a sign of appreciation caused by the hardship going on

Common bro. She doesn't need to force them. Will yhu feel comfortable to see people Kneeling to thank you for helping them? I mean people far older than yhu, at that.

The woman is clearly enjoying the show and feels highly honoured, which shows how much some people enjoy being worshiped. I can bet most those women don't kneel to thank their God for the gift of life and sound health they freely enjoy daily.

Pride is written all over the woman. Habba, there's no justification to this level of pride bro.

I can never feel comfortable to see anyone even bowing to appreciate me for any help render, not to talk of having people qeue and be Kneeling before me one after the other because I am giving them something.

3 Likes

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by ufotunang: 11:21pm On Mar 27
Hunger, poverty....see what APC and Tinubu has caused πŸ™„
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Rebuke: 11:22pm On Mar 27
Bimpe29:
Who she be sef? You don't subject people to difficulty or ridicule before helping them.

I tire sef. I am surprised some people are defending her here.

Imagine say she dey give oxygen and long life, people will literally be rolling on the floor or getting flogged to have a drop.

1 Like

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by hopkinsnoni(m): 11:34pm On Mar 27
This is why people don’t help, u guys decided to ignore the good they are doing n u are concerned about irrelevant things. When the crowd is much how do you maintain order?? Most of the ppl complaining cannot even help their hungry neighbors. Your hearts are blavk
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by emilomona(m): 11:49pm On Mar 27
You people are always quick to judge. She giving alms to hundreds of people without age restriction I believe. How many hours do we think it will require her to be on her feet while attending to everyone on the queue? Whether young or old, it is expected to show respect and appreciation to the person offering you assistance In any form regardless of the social status, age or gender. But sentiment and pride would definitely overcast our sense of reasoning most times.
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by PropertyBuying(f): 12:58am On Mar 28
The Semi-Demi-gods
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by worksmart(m): 1:07am On Mar 28
The woman may be sitting majestically because she is the Queen of the community or representing the Royal Family of the community.

If you no like her style then you can go and give the foodstuffs and money in your own style cool

In fact the cushion may have been provided for the women to kneel, and instructed to say their prayers in advance so they do not do too much prostrating and praying when it gets to their turn so that they do not waste too much time.
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by 4laferarri(m): 1:36am On Mar 28
The camera man should be arrested for not capturing the woman's face properly, rubbish.
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by LuckyLadolce(m): 1:59am On Mar 28
SoNature:
Women whose children failed because they failed their children first! Lord have mercy!
Not of all them failed their children!
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by toujurs: 2:02am On Mar 28
See them bunch of fools, politicians are really smart, these daft being, have been used and dumped. Now see them kneeling for food, Shameful. Illiteracy!
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by NaijaVietnamese: 2:05am On Mar 28
Lol, when I saw the depressing title, I knew it would be in the South westπŸ˜†
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by LiteratureClass: 3:50am On Mar 28
SoNature:
Women whose children failed because they failed their children first! Lord have mercy!
Best reply to this post.
Thank you.
Those who fail to train their children today will certainly beg other people's children tomorrow for favour or food.

1 Like

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Iamanoited: 4:30am On Mar 28
EBI NPAWA IN EGBIN'S POWER, HOW LONG?
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Afolue(m): 6:28am On Mar 28
Bola tinubu is anti people
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by candelahria(f): 6:36am On Mar 28
I've chosen what to believe. You choose yours. I'm not responsible for your frustration with God.
JooEeL:

Blaxk peopleand their inability to analyse d world outside of bible and quoran

According to d book of Hamurabbi nko? undecided
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Streetdoctor: 7:32am On Mar 28
Praxis758:
That is Olubori in Amuloko, Ibadan.

She clamins to be a prophetess but I doubt her calling.
Then who's she
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Streetdoctor: 7:40am On Mar 28
Odebayo4010:
That's attitude of IGBO WOMAN
It happened in Ibadan, a prophetess
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Streetdoctor: 7:42am On Mar 28
nedu666:
Yorubas need to have some pride. God damn it. Because of 2k you are belittled and humiliated in this manner. The other day it was Yoruba flogging their fathers and mami Because of 100 naira bread
)
Could u drop d link of d flogging
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Streetdoctor: 7:44am On Mar 28
nedu666:

At least they are not begging Kanu for money. But your iya gbenro, iya musuli, iya Adidas are kneeling down, genuflecting, rolling on ground for ordinary 2k. Yorubas where is ya pride?
Hv u ever come across any Westcoast with pride? They are shameless by nature
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Okobalo123(m): 7:45am On Mar 28
In my opinion, she is answering a lot of people and I guess that the queue will be a long procession. And consider she might have health issues with standing for long periods of time. Let not always run emotion and commend her giving grace and not a standing grace. GBU
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by YourGFsnatcher: 8:32am On Mar 28
ForValour:
Allow the woman spend her money the way she want.
Slave mentality. I know u don't mind your mother doing that. Cos people like u can lose every inch of ur dignity for money. Never allow money be ur master or u ll be slave to everyone like I see u are working hard for and ur family to be. Mtewwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. / Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister / Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.