Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically (55989 Views)

Marketers Queue And Seek Partnership As Dangote Refinery Prepares For Distributi / Madness Is Buying Fuel For N300 In A Queue And Still Voting For APC Next Month / Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Malawian(m): 8:39am On Mar 28
The most prosperous tribe in Nigeria whom the Igbos envy. cheesy cheesy
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Konskott(m): 9:02am On Mar 28
ThΓ© entire story failed to mention where this happened.
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by zedegit: 9:06am On Mar 28
Glimpsetv:
Women queue and kneel to collect foodstuffs and money from a woman sitting like a queen in a video that has triggered discussion.

In the video, a woman is seated on a white chair resembling a throne, while elderly women line up and kneel before her, one after the other, to receive packages wrapped in white nylon and money.

The women approach her in succession, kneeling as she distributes 2k notes to them before they proceed to collect a white nylon containing foodstuffs.

Before their turn, the women in the queue are instructed to pray. This display has ignited different reactions from Nigerians. Some question the woman's status, while others blame the country's tough situation, saying it forces people to do anything to survive, letting the privileged take advantage.

The act of giving alms and helping people in need is not inherently bad, but rather, it is the manner in which this particular one is given that has raised concern.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy9yrPusSb4

Op how far you don go to help them? Infact who you ep?

Nobody force dem? Maybe na gratitude dem dey show.

This thread na mumu thread.
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by zedegit: 9:07am On Mar 28
Glimpsetv:
God punish poverty 🀦

I know say you na Baba. You fit run me #5000 make I use see front?
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by ForValour: 10:13am On Mar 28
YourGFsnatcher:

Slave mentality. I know u don't mind your mother doing that. Cos people like u can lose every inch of ur dignity for money. Never allow money be ur master or u ll be slave to everyone like I see u are working hard for and ur family to be. Mtewwww
lol, that woman does not own them anything and she give based on her terms, take it or leave. Those women value her more than you though as all you could offer is troll. Obviously you lack wisdom and l will not indulge.You are a waste of precious time
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Sleekfingers: 12:08pm On Mar 28
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Poverty has seriously dealt with some people. ....

I will rather die , than to do this.

1 Like

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by AkaraAndBread: 12:25pm On Mar 28
Grit2943:
This is really saddening.

A noble gesture done in an ignoble manner.

1 Like

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Iamanoited: 12:39pm On Mar 28
DEMOCRACY: PEOPLE'S MONEY BEING SHARED BY PEOPLE'S QUEEN TO PEOPLE'S PEOPLE (HOUSE WIVES).

ORISA37
PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE MONEY IS SHARED IN THE 36 STATES OF THE FEDERATION IN THIS FASHION.
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by NEUDUDE: 1:30pm On Mar 28
Woman for you. YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GIVE SOME WOMEN POWER grin
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by WoroSeeWoro(m): 2:52pm On Mar 28
YORUBAS....na dem ....wey put us for this poverty government more and kore now see what your Mothers are subjecting theirselves to.....sadly
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Timagex(m): 3:17pm On Mar 28
faceland:

If you look at Abraham Maslow hierarchy of needs, when some of the middle class has been pushed down to the lowest level. Just looking for basic human need. FOOD! With all the world-class geniuses we have in this country at different professions, majority are still fighting for basic human needs.

When ineptitude reigns supreme, that's what we will see...

1 Like

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by JooEeL(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28
candelahria:
I've chosen what to believe. You choose yours. I'm not responsible for your frustration with God.

Who told u I am frustrated now enh? 😏

Typical liejeriyan
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by NovusHomo(m): 4:03pm On Mar 30
candelahria:
I've chosen what to believe. You choose yours. I'm not responsible for your frustration with God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Unveils Fela Kuti Statue, Visits Kalakuta Museum (Photos) / Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University / Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.