Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Have You Ever Had A Menage A Trois? My Experiences Were Too Crazy To Believe. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had A Menage A Trois? My Experiences Were Too Crazy To Believe. (3502 Views)

My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, / Have You Ever Suddenly Lost Interest In Someone You Were Too Crazy About? / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had A Menage A Trois? My Experiences Were Too Crazy To Believe. by Pedrocross4568(m): 12:45pm On Mar 28
Op where is the rest of the story. We are waiting
Re: Have You Ever Had A Menage A Trois? My Experiences Were Too Crazy To Believe. by 190: 12:50pm On Mar 28
angry
Re: Have You Ever Had A Menage A Trois? My Experiences Were Too Crazy To Believe. by gaby(m): 4:42pm On Mar 28
sharpwriter:

Ha! Ẹ̀gbọ́n cheesy grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Menage A Trois? My Experiences Were Too Crazy To Believe. by Nadingo: 5:09pm On Mar 28
OP where are you?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Menage A Trois? My Experiences Were Too Crazy To Believe. by dayleke: 6:29am On Mar 29
This OP no serious o.

Abi wetin dey happen here na?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Menage A Trois? My Experiences Were Too Crazy To Believe. by sharpwriter(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29
questioner:
Looking back, I have a had 4 threesomes. Since I am not disposed to paying (directly) for sex, they all happened spontaneously, which added to the excitement.
Two happened in my house, one in my hotel room while on a trip and the last in the girl's house (with her lesbo roomie).

The first two still send tingles down my spine whenever I think about them.
Let me tell you about the second one - 100% true story, names and locations might have been changed slightly to conceal identity

To be continued...
Oga, where av you been nau? People are waiting for you. We're enjoying your story. So do quick come.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Menage A Trois? My Experiences Were Too Crazy To Believe. by questioner: 3:46pm On Mar 31
Sorry guys, my last few days have been a bit challenging.

I have started the draft of part 4 but not had the strength to complete it

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Menage A Trois? My Experiences Were Too Crazy To Believe. by questioner: 3:51pm On Mar 31
Doktorr:

Your figments call for rapt attention, you must be sex starved in real life to dedicate your productive life or perhaps unproductive life into doing this. You could have just posted with this your moniker tho.

Hello dominique,
this is the post.
If you can help with deleting the post above

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Menage A Trois? My Experiences Were Too Crazy To Believe. by DonroxyII: 3:19am On Apr 01
questioner:

If you are raised in a big city, preferably Lagos,
You are a educated Yoruba boy (or maybe Igbo).
You have a good, white collar Job
You have a house (flat),
you are clean, speak good english and not thugish.
You now have a good ride.

If you move to a smaller state, girls will see you the way a Lagos babe will see an IJGB from the US or UK.

In fact, with a good car, you are almost 90% certain of banging any interested girl within 2 days of meeting her.

Take her out on day 1, invite her to your house day 2.
You self like to Shalaye ooo ... U go like wahala small no be lie grin .... There shall always be doubting Thomas & They will frustrate you outa ya own thread .....

The deal is to "Ignore Them" ... Shalayeing is giving them more Energies to give you wahala wasting your fingers on Uncivil Elements grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Menage A Trois? My Experiences Were Too Crazy To Believe. by Fattprince23: 8:25am On Apr 01
questioner:

Have you lived in Rivers state for at least a year,
have you lived in Benue before
Even all this sharia northern states, have you lived there before?

I stayed in Warri for 2 years, I remember a girl that was not more than 16 years, if you see the way she carried herself?
A grown man came to see her one day and she came outside in singlet with her boobs jingling and shorts that was in between a boxer and pant.
In front of her parents house o.
And the way she stood suggestively, while the man tried concentrating, it was clear she knew what she was doing.
You think that kind of girl will grow up with any inhibitions?

Let me not even start with my experience living in Benue.

have you heard of a town called Ngurore where you have 12 year olds who are drunkards?

Bro, ten is happening in Nigeria, just that most of us are not good at telling stories like white people do

You are funny trying to explain yourself. Though I've not had much sexual experience oo but with the little have had I believe you. Some people just say you are lying due to jealousy or think it may never happen to them seeing the situation they are currently. I've had a mother of a 9 months old baby wants to fvck me. I would not have minded doing it but I thought she was joking due to the age of her baby. Or the one that fvcked me with guys desperate to have her but chose me that show the least interest in fvcking her(I loved her sha, I love only people that loves me) I also didn't believe all this could happen to ME(I believe it happens in the outside world not to me) until it happened.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

♣♣♣ How To Woo A Girl With Bible Quotations. ♣♣♣♣♣♣ / Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. / Is It Good To Wash Your Girl,wife,guy Or Husband Undies??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.