Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) (35468 Views)

Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing / Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta / Army Declares Manhunt For Killers Of 16 Soldiers In Okuoma, Delta; Few Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by tefishy(m): 6:11pm On Mar 27
Rip
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by ElSudani: 6:12pm On Mar 27
Prigidypogodo:
cheesy
soldiers are being killed on daily basis in the north yet non of them are gracing headlines like this.
both bandits and bokoharam are killing soldiers in dozens yet non of it will even see main stream media.
I know a guy that never returned or ever seen again after posting in North East not even his body.
not in anyway glorifying this but making this look like it hardly happens just to justify the innocent civilians killed in revenge in really hypocritical.

It would be a great consolation to the parents, the wives and children of the deceased soldiers if you can narrate to them face to face what you just wrote here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:13pm On Mar 27
God1000:
This is a national tragedy, may their souls rest in peace

national tragedy? how? were they on a sanctioned national assignment as at the time of their deaths?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:14pm On Mar 27
Hhansome:
Rest in peace oh gallant men of honor.

what made them "gallant men of honour"?

1 Like

Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by osazsky(m): 6:15pm On Mar 27
Oil deals gone wrong

1 Like

Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by eeithis(m): 6:17pm On Mar 27
They should also show us the remains of the innocent citizens army killed in counter attack....in as much as my rest in peace goes to them and their families but my mind dey tell say wetin carry this soldiers go okuoma never clear
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by eeithis(m): 6:21pm On Mar 27
ElSudani:

It would be a great consolation to the parents, the wives and children of the deceased soldiers if you can narrate to them face to face what you just wrote here.
you just said it all they want us to pity the military killed and leave the innocent citizens being slaughtered both children and old people
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by OMEGA009(m): 6:24pm On Mar 27
Still waiting for the REAL TRUTH to come out.
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by cybernaut(m): 6:24pm On Mar 27
Is hypothetical what of those killed by bandit and boko boys why not burial them in Abuja than in the bush without national honour. They die for nothing and I can't die for Nigeria
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 6:25pm On Mar 27
Good riddance!
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by Idaytesj29(m): 6:25pm On Mar 27
chiagozien:
They died for nothing

They are worth more than gold 🥇🪙 to this country, you are worth nothing to this country. And their blood will ask you questions cos their blood and ultimate sacrifice provided security you enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by Iceberg3: 6:26pm On Mar 27
eeithis:
you just said it all they want us to pity the military killed and leave the innocent citizens being slaughtered both children and old people
That elsudani you quoted is not in tandem with you o.....he's at a real variance with your stand....he's one of those kee them all in the community ronus

. grin
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 6:26pm On Mar 27
Rest well gallant men of honor...
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by eeithis(m): 6:27pm On Mar 27
yarimo:
Army must kill all criminals in that area immediately undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
yes but I hope you ain't referring to living thing as criminals
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by eeithis(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27
Iceberg3:

That elsudani you quoted is not in tandem with you o.....he's at a real variance with your stand....he's one of those kee them all in the community ronus

. grin
seriously? But he sound intelligent and kind shocked
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by TheBillyonaire: 6:29pm On Mar 27
A country is just a business. Do not allow yourselves to become armed thugs in uniform for the business people in shiny offices. Now they have died for nothing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by Iceberg3: 6:30pm On Mar 27
Most of their names are of northern moslim extraction....and they are mediating in communal matters in the deep IJAW area of Niger Delta!

So if say,there's disputes in Sokoto,Katsina domain, Calabar or urhobo soldiers will be sent there!

Well may they rip o

2 Likes

Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by Iceberg3: 6:30pm On Mar 27
eeithis:
seriously? But he sound intelligent and kind shocked
Thank your stars if he doesn't come for your head 😁
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by eeithis(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27
Iceberg3:

. grin
na mistake bro I no know say na ~mumu~ I dey follow talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by Iceberg3: 6:32pm On Mar 27
yarimo:
Army must kill all criminals in that area immediately undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
This one is just pretending as if he cares...but he is never seen on threads where our military are killed in the north by boko haram or bandits...the wickedness and evil in you is glaring to all
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by Iceberg3: 6:33pm On Mar 27
eeithis:
na mistake bro I no know say na ~mumu~ I dey follow talk

Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by eeithis(m): 6:34pm On Mar 27
Iceberg3:

Thank your stars if he doesn't come for your head 😁
skull miners I jump and pass grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by GiZcorp: 6:34pm On Mar 27
Killed in action? Which action is that? The Peace keeping or there's something we still don't know?
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 6:35pm On Mar 27
Saao:
31 armies were killed in Niger state few months back. Military should be concerns more with there training. They shouldn't be killed like civilians if not, we have no security
so they shouldn't go after their murderers because d same was done in Niger state? Why una dey reason like dis abeg?
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by Mrdecent(m): 6:35pm On Mar 27
No one is even safe from the evil of this country. So sad! RiP
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by NOwazobia: 6:39pm On Mar 27
Killed by Ijaw millitants if you have been following the news lately, but an Urhobo community was the one burnt down. undecided
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by NOwazobia: 6:40pm On Mar 27
God1000:
People commenting nonsense instead of mourning these heroes are sick.

Some nigerians are truly heartless and wicked.
You are dumb and slow if you think they are heroes.

2 Likes

Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by Saao(m): 6:41pm On Mar 27
Judolisco:
so they shouldn't go after their murderers because d same was done in Niger state? Why una dey reason like dis abeg?
I don't think you have comprehension problem but you choose to conclude before digesting my submission. If you go through my message again you may get my submission. Cheers
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 6:42pm On Mar 27
NO BAD CITIZEN CAN BUILD A GREAT NATION BUT THE NIGERIAN CITIZENS FAILED TO ACCEPT THIS
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:44pm On Mar 27
Prigidypogodo:
cheesy
soldiers are being killed on daily basis in the north yet non of them are gracing headlines like this.
both bandits and bokoharam are killing soldiers in dozens yet non of it will even see main stream media.
I know a guy that never returned or ever seen again after posting in North East not even his body.
not in anyway glorifying this but making this look like it hardly happens just to justify the innocent civilians killed in revenge in really hypocritical.

You're very right

The government hides this from it's citizens
They pretend they're not hearing or even seeing what's going on.
A soldier I know of escaped death severally.
Told me how his friend died before his eyes, he was burnt to death inside their vehicle while resting in it.
Another incident, they were ambushed while conveying weapons from their headquarter to their base, he narrowly escaped death, he was seriously wounded and almost all his colleagues died.
He told me that one of his colleagues defecated on his clothes on the battle field because of fear of death.

They post most northerners out of their states and send people from other states there, so their fate there is just death.

They don't just die is tens, they die in hundreds.
He illustrated all this to me, I felt so sad for them. Because of meagre salary, people are losing their lives daily.

3 Likes

Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by crestedaguiyi: 6:44pm On Mar 27
Sincerely this guy's get mind sha, 17
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 6:45pm On Mar 27
God1000:
People commenting nonsense instead of mourning these heroes are sick.

Some nigerians are truly heartless and wicked.
if it looks to you like their mission in that community was official and genuine then you are the sick one.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidiogo Akunyili Meets Olusegun Obasanjo / Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) / There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.