Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) (35447 Views)

Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing / Military Moves Swamp Buggies To Okuoma, Delta / Army Declares Manhunt For Killers Of 16 Soldiers In Okuoma, Delta; Few Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by crestedaguiyi: 6:46pm On Mar 27
Them go reason that community matter for this burial.
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 6:46pm On Mar 27
Idaytesj29:

They are worth more than gold πŸ₯‡πŸͺ™ to this country, you are worth nothing to this country. And their blood will ask you questions cos their blood and ultimate sacrifice provided security you enjoy.
They died worthless death for a worthless country that kills innocent people.

They died working for their Pay just like every other person, some drivers died in accident in their hustling.

Their blood don't worth more than anyone's blood, even the innocent people they killed..

They provide no security to me rather they birthed insecurity in East since 2015.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by ElSudani: 6:47pm On Mar 27
eeithis:
seriously? But he sound intelligent and kind shocked

eeithis:
na mistake bro I no know say na ~mumu~ I dey follow talk

Lol grin grin

Really? Can't even hold on to one opinion for a few minutes.
Seriously, I don't know why sarcasm is so difficult for some folks to spot.
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by Bfly: 6:49pm On Mar 27
The people who die for the country different from the people from share the cake.
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by RosyIsBlessed: 6:59pm On Mar 27
Sad one.
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by Eriggs: 7:00pm On Mar 27
See oloriburukus people comment, asking about what about soldiers killed in the North.
Animals and bastards. This will happen to you all soon. Pigs as kanu called dem. Bastards
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:02pm On Mar 27
Eriggs:
See oloriburukus people comment, asking about what about soldiers killed in the North.
Animals and bastards. This will happen to you all soon. Pigs as kanu called dem. Bastards
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

1 Like

Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 7:06pm On Mar 27
Saao:
I don't think you have comprehension problem but you choose to conclude before digesting my submission. If you go through my message again you may get my submission. Cheers
oga you r saying because 30 soldiers were killed in Niger then dis one should be overlooked... Simple... No try speak any yeye English for here...
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by Charly68: 7:18pm On Mar 27
Your killers will not live long for cutting short your lives
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by Saao(m): 7:23pm On Mar 27
Judolisco:
oga you r saying because 30 soldiers were killed in Niger then dis one should be overlooked... Simple... No try speak any yeye English for here...
you won't learn. Use missed the message and you will continue miss it until you have open mind towards issues. Take care
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by treatise: 7:25pm On Mar 27
yarimo:
Army must kill all criminals in that area immediately undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Let dem drain all the oil, you wouldn't see any soldier working to be deployed to that area. Quest for oil money na the wahala
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by emperor4love(m): 7:36pm On Mar 27
troytino:

We are waiting for the same army to clear off every moving thing in tsafe zamfara state
be remorseful fr once nd stop dis
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 7:41pm On Mar 27
Saao:
you won't learn. Use missed the message and you will continue miss it until you have open mind towards issues. Take care
oya no vex
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by commoditiesnig: 7:47pm On Mar 27
God1000:
This is a national tragedy, may their souls rest in peace
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by dododawa1: 7:50pm On Mar 27
Delta State
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by duke24: 8:00pm On Mar 27
Useless zombies who know only how to intimidate innocent civilians in the south. May those of them that caused havoc in parts of the south know no peace in their grave
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 8:03pm On Mar 27
Today Nigeria is different from yesterday Nigeria.
Today youths have no interest in the national anthem neither do they care about Michael taiwo akinkunmi.(my generation knew about him and his works?
But this generation doesn't care.
Uniform people should be careful.

1 Like

Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 8:05pm On Mar 27
ElSudani:

It would be a great consolation to the parents, the wives and children of the deceased soldiers if you can narrate to them face to face what you just wrote here.
and you will also go to the said community and explain to the families of those who died in military reprisals.
Nonsense and British thugs
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 8:08pm On Mar 27
Idaytesj29:

They are worth more than gold πŸ₯‡πŸͺ™ to this country, you are worth nothing to this country. And their blood will ask you questions cos their blood and ultimate sacrifice provided security you enjoy.
what security are you talking of?
The security in kaduna Abuja road?

2 Likes

Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27
Atrocities goes on in ama awusa Douglas road owerri.
But do you know that the military are always there.
Protecting wickedness.
Likewise in lokpanta,when passing,you will see military checkpoint there,yet that human Carnage was going on.

1 Like

Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by Uncletony(m): 8:12pm On Mar 27
What were they going to okuoma for?! Communal clashes falls under police jurisdiction. "They are just interlopers" in supreme court justices voices
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 8:17pm On Mar 27
crestedaguiyi:
Them go reason that community matter for this burial.
Nigeria military reminds me of the later years of Rome,she was fighting Vandals,Huns,Heruli.
At the same time.
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 8:20pm On Mar 27
Charly68:
Your killers will not live long for cutting short your lives
military attacked an entire village in retaliation,you are not aware of that?
Oh,they are bloody civilians!
Nonsense and military

2 Likes

Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by ElSudani: 8:33pm On Mar 27
engrchykae:
and you will also go to the said community and explain to the families of those who died in military reprisals.
Nonsense and British thugs

What reprisals? The one that happened in your imagination?
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by Boldideas: 8:41pm On Mar 27
Prigidypogodo:
cheesy
soldiers are being killed on daily basis in the north yet non of them are gracing headlines like this.
both bandits and bokoharam are killing soldiers in dozens yet non of it will even see main stream media.
I know a guy that never returned or ever seen again after posting in North East not even his body.
not in anyway glorifying this but making this look like it hardly happens just to justify the innocent civilians killed in revenge in really hypocritical.

Stop taking cheap drinks!!!! Both you and those liking what you have said are the problems of this country... You have no idea what this means, but everybody for that area will have an idea that this will never happen again. I don't blame you, your father is not amongst the people this happened to, so you have the right yan opas!
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by oyeb15: 8:43pm On Mar 27
To much nonsense on nonsense. When u are trained to kill u should know that u might also be killed someday.

1 Like

Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by okven: 9:10pm On Mar 27
Bravos!!!! Although your country failed you though '
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by Danzakidakura(m): 10:58pm On Mar 27
What of those killed by terrorist in tbe North ?
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by PropertyBuying(f): 12:55am On Mar 28
chiagozien:
Some of the army are criminals sef tongue tongue
May God Bless the true patriotic soldiers
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by nick50(m): 3:21am On Mar 28
The oil in the southeast will be thier curse if them like dey should sent 5million soldiers to biafraland none will return-words of a prophet I will never forget
Re: Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:30am On Mar 28
God1000:
This is a national tragedy, may their souls rest in peace
if they've listened to Nigerians advice to blow these nonsense politicians away and takeover power, common civilians criminals won't be killing them like fowl like this. As far as politicians continue to play ludo with soldiers life, they will continue to die any how since they refused to have sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Can’t Wait Any Longer For Steady Power Supply – Fashola / MASSOB To Jonathan: Free Rev. King, 35 Others Before May 29 / Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.