Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. (5427 Views)

Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL / Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) / Election Petitions Should Be Handled By Retired Judges – Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by HUMANIIST(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27
Open drainage as usual, nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by kindlyheart: 7:59pm On Mar 27
yarimo:
Fake news and over edited pictures, nothing like this in reality in Abia state

Seun please restrict this hateful human

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27
Trollronaldo:
You won't recognize Aba again very soon. Trust me
bro... i went aba on sunday men i was mesmerised... I still cant believe that the horrors of Aba-PH road will soon be a thing of the pass... I just pray God gimme small money before first half of the year is over, i go pack land tire for all those inside communities...

5 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:05pm On Mar 27
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by CJStarz: 8:10pm On Mar 27
Nnaa eh,make una dey give credit to whom it's due. Okezie Ikpeazu constructed and completed the fly over and the 8 lanes, parts of which are now being constructed by the Otti led administration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Ogene001: 8:14pm On Mar 27
SoNature:
I love driving on wide roads! No fear of one drunk driver running into you. grin

Well done, Governor Alex. You truly mean business!
Driving from Enugu to Aba sweet d!e especially from Lokpanta. Very sweet road

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by LagosFirstSon: 8:14pm On Mar 27
Abia state is in God hands

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by PHIPEX(m): 8:17pm On Mar 27
Finally, no one hears people insult Igboland because of Aba roads on Nairaland, God bless Otti.

Aba's image has been sorted in just 9 months of good leadership. It shows Nigeria's global image can also be sorted quickly with good leadership

5 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by chyzoo4u(m): 8:28pm On Mar 27
yarimo:
Fake news and over edited pictures, nothing like this in reality in Abia state

I used to be angry with your posts but when I noticed you were just cruising with my people I laugh when I see your comments.

But on a serious note, won't you like this country to be slavaged from the cesspit it's currently in?

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by alizma: 8:36pm On Mar 27
Anambra1stSonTV:

Abia is far below Anambra you guys are just waking up what we built decades ago you are pushing today, imagine bragging with federal road 🤣🤣 you guys would've shot down the internet if it was your state these project was built
Stop crediting FG work on the second niger bridge to the state government. Which of the Anambra state governor did this?

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 8:42pm On Mar 27
alizma:

Stop crediting FG work on the second niger bridge to the state government. Which of the Anambra state governor did this?
Same road you guys are showing is federal project

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by yarimo(m): 8:55pm On Mar 27
kindlyheart:

Seun please restrict this hateful human
Alex otti is a disgrace to good governernce

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by kindlyheart: 9:02pm On Mar 27
yarimo:
Alex otti is a disgrace to good governernce

Yes he is. But you're one bitter tribalist.

Seun

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by yarimo(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27
kindlyheart:

Yes he is. But you're one bitter tribalist.

Seun
so everyone should just keep praising a failure like otti that is what you want? Can't you see good governernce in anambra state by governor SOLUDO

3 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by mightyhazel: 9:18pm On Mar 27
Anambra1stSonTV:

Abia is far below Anambra you guys are just waking up what we built decades ago you are pushing today, imagine bragging with federal road 🤣🤣 you guys would've shot down the internet if it was your state these project was built
Don't u think you are too old for this silly dick measuring?

Anambra and Abia are not in the same southeast?

Take time

3 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by mightyhazel: 9:20pm On Mar 27
Trollronaldo:
I'm happy that Anambra state hs this. I'm happy for Igbo land
Excellent reply to that derailer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by kindlyheart: 9:33pm On Mar 27
yarimo:
so everyone should just keep praising a failure like otti that is what you want? Can't you see good governernce in anambra state by governor SOLUDO

When did you become a fan of soludo?

You that is always against anything progress in the South East

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Cassandraloius: 9:46pm On Mar 27
This man is the real deal. Commendable!

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 10:05pm On Mar 27
mightyhazel:
Don't u think you are too old for this silly dick measuring?

Anambra and Abia are not in the same southeast?

Take time
Anu and you didn't see your brothers that were attacking Anambra you want us to be silent while you smear Anambra state, idi*t first caution you brothers first

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 10:06pm On Mar 27
Cassandraloius:
This man is the real deal. Commendable!
It's a federal project not state

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by mightyhazel: 10:06pm On Mar 27
Anambra1stSonTV:

Anu and you didn't see your brothers that were attacking Anambra you want us to be silent while you smear Anambra state, idi*t first caution you brothers first
Whatever,just shut up about that..it's silly ok

I'm from imo and I praise all 4 sister states to high heavens when it's due.. and I desist from dragging any ,no matter what,unless for constructive reasons

Those guys u engage may not even be igbos

4 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Godsonachebe: 10:08pm On Mar 27
Anambra1stSonTV:

Anambra built 10 lanes 16 years ago with many pedestal bridges, instead of you guys to focus on developing your state you are trying to drag Anambra state down, it's not possible we are firing from all cylinders grin grin grin Anambra now forming one city state
Mechie onu gi there
How many kilometres is the Anambra own 🤣😂
Ten lane indeed 2 kilometer 😂🤣
You still get mouth to talk
Your current governor is still doing tiny roads Anambra signature
And guess what
They're collapsing 🤣

3 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 10:12pm On Mar 27
mightyhazel:
Whatever,just shut up about that..it's silly ok

I'm from imo and I praise all 4 sister states to high heavens when it's due..
Anu do I care where you came from, why not caution those that attacked Anambra first, I no send any of you once you attack I give it back to you idi*ts, since it hard for you guys to promote your states without attacking Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 10:16pm On Mar 27
Godsonachebe:

Mechie onu gi there
How many kilometres is the Anambra own 🤣😂
Ten lane indeed 2 kilometer 😂🤣
You still get mouth to talk
Your current governor is still doing tiny roads Anambra signature
And guess what
They're collapsing 🤣
Ew.u do you know that RCC is currently Constructing Awka to Onitsha imagine us going to cover federal road and bragging 😂😂, Soludo has covered 370km of roads without borrowing, Otti is borrowing even to pay workers salary 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Abufo: 10:16pm On Mar 27
Trollronaldo:
First picture is the first phase from Osisioma flyover to Ariaria junction.

Second phase of the 8lanes road is the 3 other picture, the 8 lanes road will terminate in port Harcourt.

People who know Aba very well can spot the Geometric power poles in the pictures.

Tinubu and Umahi try here.......make i no lie! but let them take it to Port harcourt!
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by mightyhazel: 10:18pm On Mar 27
Anambra1stSonTV:

Anu do I care where you came from, why not caution those that attacked Anambra first, I no send any of you once you attack I give it back to you idi*ts, since it hard for you guys to promote your states without attacking Anambra state
I thought u had some sense really . Those guys yiu are dancing naked with might not be igbos

3 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 10:20pm On Mar 27
mightyhazel:
I thought u had some sense really . Those guys yiu are dancing naked with might not be igbos
I realised that some of you lack common sense, so I can't be silent while you attack my state it's not possible

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 10:22pm On Mar 27
mightyhazel:
Promote your state you don't see me opening thread attacking any southeast states but I can't ignore any thread where you guys are pushing smear campaign against Anambra just to over hype your governor or promote your state, I will respond in bitter way I don't care how any of you feel

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Godsonachebe: 10:25pm On Mar 27
Anambra1stSonTV:

Ew.u do you know that RCC is currently Constructing Awka to Onitsha imagine us going to cover federal road and bragging 😂😂, Soludo has covered 370km of roads without borrowing, Otti is borrowing even to pay workers salary 🤣🤣🤣

wait you seriously want to compare? grin🤣
I don't know why nairaland is restricting me
But up and down
But just gimme few sec
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by descarado: 10:31pm On Mar 27
Anambra1stSonTV:

Promote your state you don't see me opening thread attacking any southeast states but I can't ignore any thread where you guys are pushing smear campaign against Anambra just to over hype your governor or promote your state, I will respond in bitter way I don't care how any of you feel
Are those trolls really igbo?

If they are, it's a big shame.

Watched some of your videos yesterday. Good job you are doing there.
You still need to do more on editing. One particular video was bad on my eyes. But generally, excellent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NLC Calls Off Strike / Free LAGBUS Ride On Sallah Day / Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.