Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. (5417 Views)

Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL / Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) / Election Petitions Should Be Handled By Retired Judges – Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 11:16pm On Mar 27
Chinowuaturu:

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Caneburg nkor, Chinese civil engineering company nkor ?🀣🀣

Stop crying Anambra for now can't afford quality contractors🀣
Dualization of Unizik junction to Isuaniaicha without borrowing
Niger Cat

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Chinowuaturu: 11:20pm On Mar 27
Anambra1stSonTV:

I asked you to prove wrong if JB project in Abia is more than 6.7km of road project which is costing poor Abia #30 billion

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£I don't even understand they point of your argument
This guy
I said Alex otti has awarded more lengthy wide roads than any governor in the history of Anambra!
And is using Julius Berger caneburg and CEEC
Reputable international know companies why soludo is busy writing letters and his uncompleted projects falling apart πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ and you started mentioning a road I didn't even talk about and starting shouting prove you wrong πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I didn't even talk about that road
Because it's just few kilometres
I have roads I can easily brag with
I mentioned whopping 67km and you are shouting 6.7 πŸ˜‚πŸ€£are you Normal
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Chinowuaturu: 11:22pm On Mar 27
Anambra1stSonTV:

Dualization of Unizik junction to Isuaniaicha without borrowing
Niger Cat

If you like use Niger ratπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Is still no plenty 🀣

Alex is doing 67, 30 kilometres dualized road,
Plus other dualized roads going on across different parts of the states
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 11:23pm On Mar 27
Godsonachebe:

The best the can afford is GELD πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
The rest na umunna
So you agreed that he is using #30 billion to construct 6.7km for a state poor, you can see you guys hyping Otti are f**ls, he borrowed to pay salary, Soludo employed 5000 workers few months he took over tell me how many Otti have employed in Abia?

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 11:23pm On Mar 27
Chinowuaturu:

Is still no plenty 🀣

Abia will sink like Diamond bank

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Chinowuaturu: 11:25pm On Mar 27
Anambra1stSonTV:

Abia will sink like Diamond bank
Holy ghost fire
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Is that your prayers for Abia state
See what jealousy has caused nawa ohπŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ή
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 11:26pm On Mar 27
Chinowuaturu:

Is still no plenty 🀣

Go and read what Pascal Dozie wrote about Otti after messing up his bank, very extravagant man, he is borrowing to fund his new Signature bank

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 11:27pm On Mar 27
Chinowuaturu:

Holy ghost fire
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Abia will sink with the rate Otti is borrowing there is nothing to jealous about Abia absolutely nothing

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Chinowuaturu: 11:28pm On Mar 27
Anambra1stSonTV:

So you agreed that he is using #30 billion to construct 6.7km

The are talking about 67 kilometres
And you're crying about 6.7km
Do dey even sound alike 🀣
Them no gree give your governor 100 bn
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 11:28pm On Mar 27
Chinowuaturu:

Holy ghost fire
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
What do you have that will make me to jealous you
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Godsonachebe: 11:30pm On Mar 27
Anambra1stSonTV:

, he is borrowing to fund his new Signature bank
Can you prove this in court?

Meanwhile your own governor is killing people with substandard project
🀣😹
Even the few tiny kilometres roads are collapsing 🀣
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 11:30pm On Mar 27
Chinowuaturu:

The are talking about 67 kilometres
And you're crying about 6.7km
Do dey even sound alike 🀣
Them no gree give your governor 100 bn
When you don't have the money to fund the project, Abia for decades is lacking behind in southeast and you think you can overtake Anambra over night
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 11:32pm On Mar 27
Godsonachebe:

Can you prove this in court?

Meanwhile your own governor is killing people with substandard project
🀣😹
Even the few tiny kilometres roads are collapsing 🀣
You have forgotten few day after it was commissioned don't worry na raining season we dey enter

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Godsonachebe: 11:32pm On Mar 27
Anambra1stSonTV:

What do you have that will make me to jealous you

We have good governor
🀣😹🀣
Why you have ojionu πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Chinowuaturu: 11:34pm On Mar 27
Anambra1stSonTV:

You have forgotten few day after it was commissioned

You have now resulted into propaganda
🀣🀣
First
the roads you posted
Are not the same place
Don't be dumb, you don't you have eyes?
How does the pictures even look
Alike πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 11:35pm On Mar 27
Godsonachebe:

We have good governor
🀣😹🀣
I'm yet to see Otti projects,

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 11:38pm On Mar 27
Godsonachebe:

We have good governor
🀣😹🀣
I am showing you Soludo's projects you claimed Otti has surpassed him please post those projects

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Jcoleworld911: 11:39pm On Mar 27
worksmart:
I agree!
Aba is a sleeping giant that is being gradually awakened. When Otti builds seaport and airport that he has planned , it will overtake Lagos as the commercial and industrial hub of not only Nigeria but of the entire continent of Africa!
May the gods continue to protect and guide Otti.

Meanwhile we in Anambra have one talkative governor who took 2 whole years to finally lay one substandard road that was then washed away by the first rain a few days after commissioning.

Please pray for Anambra state we don jam One Chance for Soludo govt.

You really want to answer β€œan Anambra man” by all means 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Please be proud of your state, it’s only ronu people that always claim Lagos as their home

Igbos are proud people
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 11:40pm On Mar 27
Chinowuaturu:

You have now resulted into propaganda
🀣🀣
First
the roads you posted
Are not the same place
Don't be dumb, you don't you have eyes?
How does the pictures even look
Alike πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
I want you to post Otti projects since Soludo is doing nothing

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Jcoleworld911: 11:42pm On Mar 27
Anambra1stSonTV:

You have forgotten few day after it was commissioned don't worry na raining season we dey enter

Bro, see otti real project
JB are really working in Aba🀣

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 11:43pm On Mar 27
Chinowuaturu:

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Because you're might be blind
It's all over everywhere
Long roads with good width not the substandard ones your governor is doing

Otti construction of 67 km double lane and over 30km 6 lanes, with other 6 lanes construction ongoing is bigger than everything suludo doing

Remember there are still alot of 8,6, and 12 lanes going on in the different locations
But suludo πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£Oji onu
Soludo is Constructing 470 km of roads across Anambra, two flyovers, government house and lodge, five general hospitals, Fun City, two flyover bridges, Awka shopping mall etc

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 11:45pm On Mar 27
Chinowuaturu:

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚The only thing you're doing is spamming they thread
Metion the roads and kilometres soludo flagged off
Let's compare it with the ones Otti flagged off
That's the deal, Stop crying
I'm yet to see the one you're mentioning

Imagine what Soludo achieved without borrowing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 11:48pm On Mar 27
Chinowuaturu:

Audio 😹🀣
Mention the roads and there kilometres,
I will mention Alex own

Without borrowing

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 11:49pm On Mar 27
Chinowuaturu:

You have posted this 26 km
More than 100 times here on nairaland from different angles πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Alright do you want me to list the roads first?
(With the kilometres) after that you follow suite?
Check the roads
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Godsonachebe: 11:50pm On Mar 27
Anambra1stSonTV:

I'm yet to see the one you're mentioning

Imagine what Soludo achieved without borrowing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oga suludo is not doing anything.
Stop hyping nonsense

Is this not the same roads you have posting since you where born, so 26km is the longest road suludo has done

Metchweew both Abia, enugu and IMO state governors are doing more
And it is not even a single tiny road like your suludo is doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination / JTF Reviews Curfew Hours In Borno / Special Conference On Securty In South East And Delta State Live On Channels Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.