Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. (5428 Views)

Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL / Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) / Election Petitions Should Be Handled By Retired Judges – Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 11:54pm On Mar 27
Godsonachebe:

Oga suludo is not doing anything.
Stop hyping nonsense

Is this not the same roads you have posting since you where born, so 26km is the longest road suludo has done

Metchweew both Abia, enugu and IMO state governors are doing more
And it is not even a single tiny road like your suludo is doing
Soludo flagged off 470 km of roads across Anambra state

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 11:56pm On Mar 27
Chinowuaturu:

You are still waisting my time 🤣😹
List the roads suludo is doing with the kilometres
I will list my
Let's compare
Not snapping one road from different angles to derail the thread
Seems like you have low self esteem
So you easily resolve to pictures
I guess is Julius beger that's Constructing this road in Aba

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Godsonachebe: 11:57pm On Mar 27
Chinowuaturu:

Oga stop running around
Metion the roads
Stop crying
List the roads and there kilometres

The boy is an upcoming suludo
Ojionu no evidence 🤣😂
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Godsonachebe: 12:01am On Mar 28
Anambra1stSonTV:

Soludo flagged off 470 km of roads across Anambra state

The only reason why am still awake up to this time
Is because am waiting for you to list the roads and they kilometres
Stop running around 🤣
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Godsonachebe: 12:01am On Mar 28
Chinowuaturu:

😂🤣I don't even understand they point of your argument
This guy
I said Alex otti has awarded more lengthy wide roads than any governor in the history of Anambra!
And is using Julius Berger caneburg and CEEC
Reputable international know companies why soludo is busy writing letters and his uncompleted projects falling apart 🤣😂🤣 and you started mentioning a road I didn't even talk about and starting shouting prove you wrong 🤣😂

I didn't even talk about that road
Because it's just few kilometres
I have roads I can easily brag with
I mentioned whopping 67km and you are shouting 6.7 😂🤣are you Normal
He knows don't mind him
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by yarimo(m): 12:02am On Mar 28
kindlyheart:

When did you become a fan of soludo?

You that is always against anything progress in the South East
Is like you were just giving free bonus data to read news today abi
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 12:02am On Mar 28
Gov Soludo has achieved a lot without borrowing a kobo while Otti is sinking Abia with debt and the brainwashed f**ls in Abia are clapping for him

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Godsonachebe: 12:04am On Mar 28
Anambra1stSonTV:
Gov Soludo has achieved a lot without borrowing a kobo while Otti is sinking Abia with debt and the brainwashed f**ls in Abia are clapping for him

Metchweew old talks
The refused to borrow your governor money
And you're here blaming Otti
Are you alright?
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Jcoleworld911: 12:06am On Mar 28
Chinowuaturu:

Alex otti is using them for only rural roads 🤣😂
Less traffic
Major roads Alex is using Julius Berger,caneburg CEEC
Suludo can't afford them 😂🤣
That's why he is using pocket friendly contractors 🤣😂

Yes oo, JB is constructing these ones below

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 12:06am On Mar 28
Godsonachebe:

He knows don't mind him
I'm waiting for Otti projects after borrowing

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 12:09am On Mar 28
Godsonachebe:

Metchweew old talks
The refused to borrow your governor money
And you're here blaming Otti
Are you alright?
I only pity you guys continue borrowing,
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Jcoleworld911: 12:09am On Mar 28
Anambra1stSonTV:

I guess is Julius beger that's Constructing this road in Aba

Alex otti used the borrowed money to eat🤣, he’s a hungry man 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Jcoleworld911: 12:13am On Mar 28
Chinowuaturu:

Old cargo
You here already
The said you should list suludo roads projects
Let's compare with Otti owns
And you're spamming they thread 🤣😂
You need to grow up for real

More of Alex otti JB/RCC roads🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Jcoleworld911: 12:15am On Mar 28
Chinowuaturu:

This are few I can list more cheesy
Kindly list yours with kilometres
Let's compare😂

46km umuahia road by JB below 🤣

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by kindlyheart: 12:23am On Mar 28
yarimo:
Is like you were just giving free bonus data to read news today abi

Yes ooo...and that's why I have the previledge to confront you today
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by yarimo(m): 12:26am On Mar 28
kindlyheart:

Yes ooo...and that's why I have the previledge to confront you today
that is very commendable from you grin grin grin grin
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Jcoleworld911: 12:29am On Mar 28
Chinowuaturu:
They old miserable 47 years old man above me
😂🤣 Posting pictures of Anambra
Wishing it was Abia
Jokes on you

I’m just getting started
By ready to run away 🤣
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Jcoleworld911: 12:32am On Mar 28
JB/RCC have finished all the roads in Abia state, Alec otti is now constructing roads in neighboring states🤣

Notice the Julius Berger London roads🤣

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Jcoleworld911: 12:35am On Mar 28
The guy man borrowed another 50billion again from access bank making it 300billion naira now🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well, Abia state have oil🌚

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Jcoleworld911: 6:58am On Mar 28
Trollronaldo:
Stop responding to them.

I know how to get them m, trust me 😂

They will hear from us

When you’re finally ready, mention me let’s roll👍
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Morbeta11(m): 7:15am On Mar 28
yarimo:
Fake news and over edited pictures, nothing like this in reality in Abia state

I just realised that you love Abia State so much.
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Irupetepete: 7:47am On Mar 28
yarimo:
Fake news and over edited pictures, nothing like this in reality in Abia state
😂 I was waiting for your comment, olori pelebe ashiere
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by omoharry(f): 7:51am On Mar 28
Trollronaldo:
First picture is the first phase from Osisioma flyover to Ariaria junction.

Second phase of the 8lanes road is the 3 other picture, the 8 lanes road will terminate in port Harcourt.

People who know Aba very well can spot the Geometric power poles in the pictures.
There is nothing special in these road construction..
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Chikel20000(m): 8:28am On Mar 28
Anambra1stSonTV:

Anambra built 10 lanes 16 years ago with many pedestal bridges, instead of you guys to focus on developing your state you are trying to drag Anambra state down, it's not possible we are firing from all cylinders grin grin grin Anambra now forming one city state
I don't like dis....Igbos are Igbos whether u are from Anambra or Abakaliki....we all want d good of d south east....we r brothers n shouldn't fight each other abeg.....let us applaud Otti...he is doing a good job
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by heniford2: 8:29am On Mar 28
Anambra1stSonTV:

Anambra built 10 lanes 16 years ago with many pedestal bridges, instead of you guys to focus on developing your state you are trying to drag Anambra state down, it's not possible we are firing from all cylinders grin grin grin Anambra now forming one city state
this ten lines your always ready to show off was it build under soludo am asking you nwokem no dey try hype that governor let him sit up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Implications Of A Loss by Gej On The South South Region OF Nigeria / Most Populous Cities In Nigeria 2015- TMTN / Obanikoro's Son Fights female Voter (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.