Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. (5409 Views)

Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL / Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) / Election Petitions Should Be Handled By Retired Judges – Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 10:31pm On Mar 27
Godsonachebe:

wait you seriously want to compare? grin🀣
I don't know why nairaland is restricting me
But up and down
But just gimme few sec
Let compare both governors, first Otti is borrowing 71% to fund his budget, he is borrowing to pay salary

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 10:34pm On Mar 27
descarado:

Are those trolls really igbo?

If they are, it's a big shame.

Watched some of your videos yesterday. Good job you are doing there.
You still need to do more on editing. One particular video was bad on my eyes. But generally, excellent.
Thanks, a work in progress, those guys are Igbos, before I was doubting, go to other social media platforms especially Facebook and Twitter you will see them, they are pushing serious smear campaign against Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Chinowuaturu: 10:38pm On Mar 27
Anambra1stSonTV:

It's let compare both governors, first Otti is borrowing 71% to fund his budget, he is borrowing to pay salary

Lol
First suludo the useless governor has converted the state into a failed one, all his construction are falling apart even before commissioning big shame,🀣
Is Nigeria as a country not borrowing to finance it budget, America too is running on debt so Stop playing
Meanwhile your professor with arrogant attitude was denied loan by reputable institutions 🀣 even after the Anambra state House of rep have given him the go ahead Oder to borrow after he requested
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚No body wants to lend Oji onu moni
Odinary 100 billion

3 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Topman7: 10:39pm On Mar 27
Trollronaldo:
It's an expressway, you don't close drianages on express, there's no where it's done even in Europe

Bullshiit.

Once the expressway passes through a residential or business environment, you MUST see covered drains and sidewalks. There is nothing like people walking alongside an open gutter or on sand.

I don't know why you people just refuse to be civilised. Like say dem use backwardness swear for una. The so-called Arab Contractors firm, in their Arab country, this is how they build their own roads (see below). Clean. But they will come to Onitsha and build roads with open gutter and sandy sides while you make excuses for them.

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Chinowuaturu: 10:40pm On Mar 27
Anambra1stSonTV:

Thanks, a work in progress, those guys are Igbos, before I was doubting, go to other social media platforms especially Facebook and Twitter you will see them, they are pushing serious smear campaign against Anambra state

Stop trying to play the victim card here 🀣
All well known Anambrians including on twitter and everywhere are busy bashing suludo, why you're having imagination of the world against Anambra πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Chinowuaturu: 10:45pm On Mar 27
Anambra1stSonTV:

Ew.u do you know that RCC is currently Constructing Awka to Onitsha imagine us going to cover federal road and bragging πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, Soludo has covered 370km of roads without borrowing, Otti is borrowing even to pay workers salary 🀣🀣🀣
No dey Jones
He wasn't bragging
Rather it was your insecurities that made you feel he was bragging
Because the whole of Anambra, there's no single road of such type and such length grin
So stop crying we know you
Suludo is a failure
Everyone one is saying it

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Abufo: 10:45pm On Mar 27
TRUTHaDDICTED:
This is supposed to be 4 lane nah, not 8 lane. Normally two sides of the lane is supposed to be used by on-coming vehicles only while the other two will be for the opposite only, to allow enough gap in case of overtaking.

its an 8 lane.freeway!!........with a dual carriage way in the middle and 2 single carriageways on either side!

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 10:46pm On Mar 27
Chinowuaturu:

Stop trying to play the victim card here 🀣
All well known Anambrians including on twitter and everywhere are busy bashing suludo, why you're having imagination of the world against Anambra πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Soludo is far performing more than Otti let compare both, Otti has borrowed #270 billion just few months of his administration while Soludo hasn't borrowed 1 kobo, let compare both on projects, ongoing government house and lodge and ...

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 10:47pm On Mar 27
Chinowuaturu:

No dey Jones
He wasn't bragging
Because the whole of Anambra, there's no single road of such type and such length grin
Suludo is a failure
I want you to show me Otti projects just know if post false picture I will exposΓ© you
This is Soludo's projects, I'm waiting

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Chinowuaturu: 10:48pm On Mar 27
Anambra1stSonTV:

Soludo is far performing more than Otti let compare both, Otti has borrowed #270 billion just few months of his administration while Soludo hasn't borrowed 1 kobo, let compare both on projects, ongoing government house and lodge and ...

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Government house that started since how many years πŸ˜‚
Yet still uncompleted
Have some shame πŸ˜‚
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 10:50pm On Mar 27
Chinowuaturu:

No dey Jones
He wasn't bragging
Suludo is a failure
Gov Soludo is currently Constructing two flyovers in Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 10:50pm On Mar 27
Chinowuaturu:

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Government house that started since how many years πŸ˜‚
Yet still uncompleted
Have some shame πŸ˜‚
Please show me who started the government house

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Chinowuaturu: 10:51pm On Mar 27
Anambra1stSonTV:

I want you to show me Otti projects just know if post false picture I will exposΓ© you
This is Soludo's projects, I'm waiting

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£Alex otti 67kilometer double lane alone covers all this things you are showing me

Since the history of Anambra no governor has ever constructed up to 30km double lane
Not even your almighty pity obiπŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Alex is doing 67km on
A very difficult terrain
because if you know ohafia well, the terrain is a difficult one
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Chinowuaturu: 10:52pm On Mar 27
Anambra1stSonTV:

Gov Soludo is currently Constructing two flyovers in Anambra state
As usual
The single lane flyover πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ in Ekwulobia

Single lane Anambra signature grin cheesy
That's even going on a snail speed

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 10:52pm On Mar 27
Chinowuaturu:

No dey Jones
He wasn't bragging
Suludo is a failure

Ongoing Fun city in Awka being Constructed by Gov Soludo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7WJdRAFNCQ?si=xe3G96JYja2-33P1

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 10:54pm On Mar 27
Chinowuaturu:

As usual
The single lane flyover πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ in Ekwulobia

Single lane Anambra signature grin cheesy
That's even going on a snail speed
Show me one Otti is Constructing grin Abia as as a state have one Flyover which took them 6yrs to complete

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Godsonachebe: 10:55pm On Mar 27
Anambra1stSonTV:

Ongoing Fun city in Awka being Constructed by Gov Soludo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7WJdRAFNCQ?si=xe3G96JYja2-33P1
Show us roads, modern roads double lanes
Better kilometres πŸ˜‚

Not
All this mushroom construction πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ going on at a snail rate

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Chinowuaturu: 10:55pm On Mar 27
Godsonachebe:

Better kilometres πŸ˜‚

Not
It even handled by substandard companies πŸ˜‚
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 10:57pm On Mar 27
Chinowuaturu:

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£Alex otti 67kilometer double lane alone covers all this things you are showing me

Since the history of Anambra no governor has ever constructed up to 30km double lane
Alex is doing 67km on
A very difficult terrain
Alex Otti borrowed #114 billion and using #30billlion to construct 6.7km if Aba/Port Harcourt road grin you can see the man is silly, that was how he messed up Diamond bank

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Godsonachebe: 10:57pm On Mar 27
Chinowuaturu:

Alex is doing 67km on
A very difficult terrain

30km is too much
No governor in the history of Anambra has ever constructed up to 20km double lane
Not even one including pity obiπŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 10:59pm On Mar 27
Godsonachebe:

Better kilometres πŸ˜‚

Not
Ongoing dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road to Amansea been handled by GELD construction company

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZkuujnMrw?si=NmdU5hFFtY_NwT73

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Chinowuaturu: 10:59pm On Mar 27
Anambra1stSonTV:

Alex Otti borrowed #114 billion and using #30billlion to construct 6.7km if Aba/Port Harcourt road grin you can see the man is silly, that was how he messed up Diamond bank

Am talking of 67km and you're talking about 6.7km
grin grin are you sure you are alright?

I don't do small kilometres like suludo πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Meanwhile I heard your governor was constructing a market, with solutions umunna infrastructure limited
And the market collapsed
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Chinowuaturu: 11:00pm On Mar 27
Anambra1stSonTV:

Ongoing dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road to Amansea been handled by GELD construction company

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZkuujnMrw?si=NmdU5hFFtY_NwT73

Why are you always afraid of mentioning kilometres πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by olisaEze(m): 11:00pm On Mar 27
grin grin grin grin
yarimo:
ok
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 11:00pm On Mar 27
Godsonachebe:

30km is too much
No governor in Anambra has ever constructed up to 20km double lane
Not even one πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Same GELD construction company Alex Otti is using

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Chinowuaturu: 11:04pm On Mar 27
Anambra1stSonTV:

Same GELD construction company Alex Otti is using
Alex otti is using them for only rural roads πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Less traffic
Major roads Alex is using Julius Berger,caneburg CEEC
Suludo can't afford them πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
That's why he is using pocket friendly contractors πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 11:06pm On Mar 27
Chinowuaturu:

Am talking of 67km and you're talking about 6.7km
grin grin are you sure you are alright?

I don't do small kilometres like suludo πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Meanwhile I heard your governor was constructing a market, with solutions umunna infrastructure limited
And the market collapsed
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Why not show your evidence

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 11:07pm On Mar 27
Chinowuaturu:

Alex otti is using them for only rural roads πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Less traffic
Major roads Alex is using Julius Berger,caneburg CEEC
Suludo can't afford them πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
That's why he is using pocket friendly contractors πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Julius beger is only Constructing 6.7km of road in Aba prove me wrong

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Chinowuaturu: 11:10pm On Mar 27
Anambra1stSonTV:

Why not show your evidence

You be ode ohπŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Original ode
You think otti can start a project and Abaddoned it
Come on na
He is not suludo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iamFUQejLc?si=kwSYZUqItwfo-vNG
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Chinowuaturu: 11:11pm On Mar 27
Anambra1stSonTV:

Julius beger is only Constructing 6.7km of road in Aba prove me wrong

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Caneburg nkor, Chinese civil engineering company nkor ?🀣🀣

Stop crying Anambra for now can't afford quality contractors🀣
Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Anambra1stSonTV: 11:13pm On Mar 27
Chinowuaturu:

You be ode ohπŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Original ode
You think otti can start a project and Abaddoned it
Come on na
He is not suludo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iamFUQejLc?si=kwSYZUqItwfo-vNG

I asked you to prove wrong if JB project in Abia is more than 6.7km of road project which is costing poor Abia #30 billion

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. by Godsonachebe: 11:14pm On Mar 27
Chinowuaturu:

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Caneburg nkor, Chinese civil engineering company nkor ?🀣🀣

Stop crying Anambra for now can't afford quality contractors🀣
The best the can afford is GELD πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
The rest na umunna

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obama And Michelle To Visit Nigeria On Friday- As He Begins 5-nation Tour; / Atiku Emerges As Nothern Consensus Candidate? / How Do You Plan On Celebrating Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.