Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? (27046 Views)

Report On Comparative Lecture Held In Akure (Akure For Islam) By ACADIP / Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam / Praise And Admiration By Prominent Non-muslims For Islam and the Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@Davidylan: You forget that Jesus was there and he saw all the saints who have passed, then. If they didn't burn along with Jesus, InshaAllah I will not burn, too. Ha ha. I can, by Allah turn all your happiness to gnashing of teeth for you. Remain a christian and end up in hell like those who Jesus will say "i do not know ye" to.

When did the term "saints" become an islamic term? undecided
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by LagosShia: 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2012
davidylan:

When did the term "saints" become an islamic term? undecided

check for the meaning of "awliyyah".
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 29, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@Davidylan: You forget that Jesus was there and he saw all the saints who have passed, then. If they didn't burn along with Jesus, InshaAllah I will not burn, too. Ha ha. I can, by Allah turn all your happiness to gnashing of teeth for you. Remain a christian and end up in hell like those who Jesus will say "i do not know ye" to.

Tell me now this isn't Satan speaking as a human being.
It's what happens when people try to be "holy" by their own power without God's Holy Spirit.
They start to think of themselves as judges over people. . . . hence the jihads and fatwas and the "convert to islam or die"s.
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 29, 2012
Sweetnecta:

My dear, the blood of Jesus Christ protects me. Your allah is a powerless weakling who depends on hateful terrorists like you to fight his battles for him. What are you evil maniac going to do? Get a sword and start pursuing me around by allah? cheesy I laugh in the face of you and your little, powerless idol.

Romans 8:31What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? 32He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? 33Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. 34Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. 35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?

Neither can dead gods like allah.
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Sweetnecta: 3:05am On Jan 29, 2012
@Davidylan; « #35 on: Today at 01:58:58 AM »
[Quote]My dear,[/Quote]ha ha. he called me his dear. watch his next statement. it will be pure filth. is he sincere? thats deceit.

[Quote] the blood of Jesus Christ protects me.[/Quote]But cant protect Jesus Christ himself.

[Quote] Your allah is a powerless weakling who depends on hateful terrorists like you to fight his battles for him.[/Quote]Is He the One that said people should sell all their clothes and buy swords, then said He was powerless on His own, then cried out to His Lord God Ellah? You are a joke?

[Quote] What are you evil maniac going to do?[/Quote]I will imitate the one who prostrated his face all night at the Gethsemane. I will cry for help like him. Dummy.

[Quote] Get a sword and start pursuing me around by allah?[/Quote]You remember the comrades who bought swords? Watch out and remember to protect your ears. They are terrible at aiming.

[Quote] Cheesy I laugh in the face of you and your little, powerless idol.[/Quote]Your joke is on the one who has a cross, sorry idol between the two of us. Ha ha.

[Quote]Romans 8:31What shall we then say to these things?[/Quote]What things because it is an ambiguous statement?

[Quote]If God be for us, who can be against us? 32[b]He that spared not his own Son[/b], but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?[/Quote]Do these two go together? If he rejected the pleas of his son and allowed him to be killed by their mutual enemies, do you see how easily he will let even your friends do you in?

[Quote] 33Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. 34Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.[/Quote]Make up, because none is from Jesus. Either the writer of Roman is the another comforter or he is a fake like the fire tongue that does not speak.

[Quote] 35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?[/Quote]The sword, again. Will the people that "king Jesus" commanded his court to bring before him and slaughter be saying they are loved by the killer? You see how convoluted the mind of the writer of Roman is?

[Quote]Neither can dead gods like allah.[/Quote]I do not set up a medium between me and Allah The Almighty Who created death and impose it only on His creatures. How is the Creator dead, except the dead is not the Creator? Dead on the cross, anyone? I tell ya.
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by bashydemy(m): 6:11am On Jan 29, 2012
^^^ Good job there brother sweenecta
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by rooshmishgaan: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2013
Near Death Experience means your souls leaves your body before the actual time of death. Thus you live to tell the tale.
And according to Islam and respected last prophet Mohammad(saww), two angels will come for questioning after
you are 'actually dead'and burried/burned/eaten.

They momentarily wittness the other side but the real deal doess not start with them cuase they are not actually dead and angels are there to make sure you return to you body. Thus the pure and bright light, and an invisble voice or a grab on waist, because angels are made of pure light.

Btw you do know that the media as well as intenet are not very reliable way to find 'The Truth' but if you do. Some times rarely these newses breakout in here too.

here is the example
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/4769410/Meet-four-women-who-have-converted-to-Islam.html

Plus Quran is divine word of God its has not written by any human, thus it challanged the whole world if believed otherwise and as prophecised by Quran nine could fulfill this challange and it has already been more than 1400 years.

here you go!
http://xeniagreekmuslimah./2011/02/20/is-it-true-that-prophet-muhammad-pbuh-copied-the-qur%E2%80%99an-from-the-bible/
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Frankq: 4:09am On Sep 10, 2013
Salaam my human brothers and sisters

Firstly please excuse the spelling and grammar i had a lot in my mind to give so error may be present, thank you for your understanding

TO my mulism brothers and sister Nowhere in the Quran does it refer to Jews and Christians as evil. You will see this is usually in brackets i.e. inserted by the translator themselves. Jews and Christians are people of the book. The three religions start was initially Judaism, then more revelations through Christianity and finally Islam completes the final guidance. We as Muslims should respect both the Jews and Christians as we pray to the same God the ONE God, we do have the same prophets as Muslims i.e. Moses , David, Daniel, yahya (John ) and Issa (Jesus). In fact we as humans should respect all of GOD's creations not just humans but animals etc all living things as well. Brothers and sisters in Islam please do not be misled by inserted man made words in the Quran. The Quran in its original Arabic does not mention Jews or Christians as evil but mentions unbelievers as evil. Please read the Quran yourself anything that has brackets has been added as opinion by man and is not the actual translation from Arabic but assumption added by translator. We as Muslims should never judge, nor kill, there is no compulsion in religion cause God knows what is in man's hearts. We are here to do good for ourselves and for others. Unfortunately our religion has been hijacked by fanatics who push their own agenda. Fundamentally all humans know right from wrong no matter what your religious beliefs maybe or how evil a person may be deep, down in your soul you know instinctively if your doing good or bad, GOD has wired us like this, we as human choose to do the bad
I read the comments on this site and all that is happening is people are trying to disprove or discredit one another and others religions, this is wrong and unless the person writing has truly studied the others religion at a scholarly level they have no right to comment, anyone can pick pages out of others religion to prove a point be it good or bad. might I REMIND THE CHRISTIANS, MUSLIMS AND JEWS of Hitler who used Christianity to justify his evil, or the CRUSADERs that kill innocent Muslims, or even the burning of witches etc in 1800's done by Christian clergy, equally there as many bad Muslims, like Osama bin Laden the BALI bombers, and what the Jews are doing to to the Palestinian children/ people is wrong, what muslims do to each other is wrong i.e. Iraq Vs Iran , Syria etc

Now my point is this True CHRISTIANS, MUSLIMS, JEWS, BUDDHISTS, HINDUS ones who truly love God would not cause harm to other humans, when a priest molests a child he is not really christian is he? when a so called Muslim does a suicide bomb and kills innocents well he is not truly muslim as ALLAH/GOD (Allah in arabic means God in english and even christian arabs use Allah or RUB to say god as do muslims) states in Quran to[b] one who saves a human life it's is like them saving all of mankind and one who takes an innocent human life is like they have killed all mankind. [/b] well taht in itself should prevent you wanting to kill

Now if one was had to kill a pedophile who is sadistically torturing children in order to save innocent children then there may be justification, but i don't know cause i am not GOD. this a topic for another day......

Also i as a Muslim and believe in reincarnation/ NDE, Jesus for example is coming back (written in Quran and bible) a form of reincarnation?. Also there is this sura that may allude to reincarnation .....please read only God knows if my understanding is correct or not but mentions there is signs for those who reflect

SURA Az Zumur 39:42
"It is Allah that takes the souls at death; and those that die not during their sleep: those on whom He has passed the decree of death, He keeps back , but the rest He sends for a term appointed verily in this are Signs for those who reflect"

It clearly states Allah takes the souls at death and those who not die in their sleep maybe by accident,car, war, murder etc and
Those that he passes decree of death he keeps those souls back but the rest he sends back for an appointed time.....reincarnation? NDE? But that is how i interpret it only Allah knows.

Please don't be misguided by others insertions in the Quran. I skip anything in brackets and read it without taking the stuff in brackets i.e man made insertion and assumptions into account and only read the Sura the way it should be read which makes mores sense for me. Peace and may Allah/GOD guide you, me and all humanity to the righteous path. If we truly want to be on the right path all we need to do is look inside ourselves and choose right from wrong and come to one another with love and peace and not hatred. Please open your hearts and minds when reading one another's religion and you will learn more than trying to disprove each other cause in the end only GOD really knows what is going to happen no human does we just believe based on what we have be taught. You want to find GOD look at the person in the mirror ask him/her to change their ways (yeah that was Jackson quote lol) For the Muslim brothers and sisters the Quran states Allah is closer than your Jugular vein, look inside yourself and choose right from wrong

Salaam and love, My belief is "peace starts with respect for yourself and your fellow creatures and in doing so so you will truly find peace"
Your Human Brother Farouq / Frank
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Ifyjemila(f): 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
bashy_demy: haha you most be a joker. So do you want me to come out and tell you that i have a headache yesterday but today its gone and say that is a testimony?
Do you want me to come out and say i sleep last night and could not wake up in a normal time but thank God i finally wake and say that is a testimony? Dont you know you are a testimony yourself, The finger you always use to type rubbish on here is a testimony cos millions want to type something good but could not have the opportunity to. time for prayer join you soon
jazak Allahuhaira, good point. Al-salat.
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by boarnerges: 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
Really nice topic OP, i must confess, for you to think and ask this, there must have been questions probably left unanswered. I was once in your shoes. As regards this issue of near death experience (am speaking from personal view); of recent , there have been this buzz of people dying and returning or being in coma and returning with vivid images and stories of seeing beyond time. Am not disputing their claims there might be some element of truth at the same time, falsehood may never be ruled out. From my little knowledge of God, knowing God has always been a personal experience and not a mere public opinion. A perfect example is paul formerly known as saul. There was a contact with the spiritual,a confirmation of the existence of the supernatural (i.e God). Thats why of all apostles, paul was one of the greatest if not the greatest. Why? He had a 'personal contact' with God. Thats why all his epistles are embelished with words of authority because He had a revelation of confidence of the existence of God. Other patriachs such as Abraham, Moses, etc had a personal contact .forget the issue of religion, anyone can have a personal contact with God.
Back to the religion thing, as opined in the elicited reactions, there are muslims, christian and jewish. Now i have heard of many people being appeared unto by Jesus christ or divine contact through dream, visions, dream, trance etc and pointing them to the ancient landmark He left and of course, His finished works but i have not heard anyone being appeared unto by the god of the hindus, or the founder of any religion (sometimes i do think about it;it baffles me) to authenticate their existence in the spiritual realm.
Furthermore, from my little findings, of all religion ever seemed to be founded, the burial place of Jesus is the only empty one...
Am speaking from experience, i wasn't a christian before, but thank God for personal experience.
Remember the two theives on the cross, one had an experience while the other was mocking, 'save yourself'.
So the issue is that, you dont necessary need to be in near death experience to encounter the divine. John the beloved who wrote the book of revelation ( remember he saw the end of the world) is an example.
I pause for now!
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by boarnerges: 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
@ frank/farouq.....i dole my hat for you, nice commentary.
Re: Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 20, 2013
@frankq; surah bayyina [98] verse 6
Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Declares Wednesday Eid-el-fitr, Says Fasting Continues / Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse / Saudi Crane Crash: Deceased And Victims Families To Receive 60 Million Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.