Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted (63123 Views)

BBNaija S6: Liquorose Becomes First To Hit 1m Followers On Instagram (Picture) / Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 / Should I Get This TV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Sonnobax15(m): 2:42pm On Mar 28
lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by ogawisdom(m): 2:43pm On Mar 28
cool
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by onome442(m): 2:43pm On Mar 28
Irupetepete:
For those saying Samsung, hisense and LG TV are the best, maybe you've probably not tried Sony TV's...
Picture, sound, display and durability, give it up for Sony abeg
Been using my 55inch 4k for a while now with a Sony soundbar, the magic is diff
bros sony na the best very expensive

10 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Gaddafih001(m): 2:43pm On Mar 28
Irupetepete:
For those saying Samsung, hisense and LG TV are the best, maybe you've probably not tried Sony TV's...
Where can I get the Sony soundbar fairly used?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by GloriousGbola: 2:44pm On Mar 28
Crafteck1:
I got this tv from their dealer, the bleeding edge is killing me, is this the way its meant to be or is it that ive been spoilt by Samsung qled that i used before it got spoilt. Its 75 inches hisense a7k series, i can live with its slow response to remote but this black isnt blackkkkk..

It is a backlight problem. Some of the leds are burned. I suspect they sold you a TV that was used as a display system. It can be fixed, but it is better the TV is replaced. Good luck with that.

16 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by pikechukwu6(m): 2:44pm On Mar 28
grin...Nah 80s black and white box TV be this?
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Tetraozonaitera: 2:44pm On Mar 28
Rickmann:

Una too get wahala for this country.
For this hard economy, you still carry 1million go buy nonsense.

No be Nonsense Im talk say im buy o. Na Highsense LG

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by ejieddy: 2:44pm On Mar 28
If you actually bought from their dealer, you would have a warranty and it would be changed immediately. I bought a Hisense TV and after 6 months, I had a problem with it. My warranty was still valid and they attended to me at no cost. It's almost impossible for an Hisense TV to have this fault and at that amount? Bros you no test am or na non tested you buy? Just go to them and it will be changed.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by spiritedtete: 2:45pm On Mar 28
This is common with any TV from factory... just call the dealer there should be a warranty on it.. they can easily fix or replace it.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Benwems(m): 2:46pm On Mar 28
Wannabenz:
Samsung is the best in TV picture quality and sound and it's also a strong product. you should've buy tokunbo 75inches Samsung if you can't afford the new one than wasting your money on other products. Hisense na low budget LG.

It's a lie. The best picture quality is LG, then Sony.
Samsung is more durable than LG.
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by jaxxy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 28
1.1m for hisense? Nahh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by richard870(m): 2:47pm On Mar 28
Crafteck1:
I got this tv from their dealer, the bleeding edge is killing me, is this the way its meant to be or is it that ive been spoilt by Samsung qled that i used before it got spoilt. Its 75 inches hisense a7k series, i can live with its slow response to remote but this black isnt blackkkkk..
Prolly an imitation. Most TVs (especially lg & hisense) have too many fakes in the Nigerian market

12 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by LadyRosa(f): 2:47pm On Mar 28
Crafteck1:

You bought an Hisense TV shocked shocked shocked
What a HUGE FUC&KING MISTAKE! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by iamjavadem(m): 2:47pm On Mar 28
It's not an OLED TV. What were you expecting? Always research stuff before you buy.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Omoapena(m): 2:49pm On Mar 28
Crafteck1:

They have changed the backlight and the one they installed isn't the follow come.

Better return it and take another one that hasn't been worked on

5 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Obierika(m): 2:49pm On Mar 28
Usmanovic95:
1.1mill for aT.V?
For a family man with kids, does the Tv comes with screen protector because once the kids to something funny to the screen that's 1.1millon down the drain😒

grin
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Obierika(m): 2:49pm On Mar 28
Omoapena:

They have changed the backlight and the one they installed isn't the follow come.

Better return it and take another one that hasn't been worked on

Na who go gree collect am back? grin

6 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by imagrg(m): 2:49pm On Mar 28
Second-hand Tvs don't last.
nigeriansamurai:
If i was you i would return and get a second hand LG or samsung, if You are cool with second hand..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Gentledizzle: 2:50pm On Mar 28
Crafteck1:

You bought a7k series, always as a bleeding edge, because its LED. It's the cheapest in the series.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Ifiegboria(m): 2:51pm On Mar 28
Check if it was assembled in Nigeria by Fuani Ltd. This is the original Hisense and LG products. There are fakes

2 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Omoapena(m): 2:53pm On Mar 28
Obierika:

Na who go gree collect am back? grin

There should be at least 3 months return policy on it, he can return it for another if it hasn't exceeded the policy period...
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:54pm On Mar 28
Irupetepete:
Sony is madt though quite expensive but you will get value for your 💰 but if you get hisense,LG,Samsung and other brands from europe. There are totally different from the most of the junks sold here. Picture quality,background and all are totally different and top notch.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by ATLANTIC01: 2:54pm On Mar 28
It can resolved
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by LadyRosa(f): 2:55pm On Mar 28
Crafteck1:

Just change the TV to Samsung or LG during return. One of the Hisense TV we got, I now lay on it if I want to get funny. Just two years and a small crack and thats it. When i called for replacement, it was like around 200k to fix it Alaba at that time.
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by kenny160: 2:56pm On Mar 28
Irupetepete:
have you seen NASCO TV too, that product is one of the best with inbuilt stab and decoder for free to air stations

3 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by odinaccess: 2:56pm On Mar 28
Did u buy from a original authorised dealer if yes you re covered by warranty, go and change that TV because that's not the way it should be ,it might be a programmed version the screen is not lapping properly to cover the led light inside
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Betnomore: 2:57pm On Mar 28
U got what you paid for. If youre that sensitive about backlight bleed, why dont you go for oled of a smaller size due to your budget. For your budget, you can only get good picture quality for less size or big size for bad picture quality

Crafteck1:

2 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by NairalandGOAT1: 2:59pm On Mar 28
Crafteck1:

E be like say na God decide to punish you so... For this Tinubulation wey guys dey find urgent 2k to take survive you dey buy ordinary electronic for over 1m.

You no even stop there,you decide to rub it on their faces by opening a thread for your wild spending....haba my guy You well?
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by travelzcruix: 3:00pm On Mar 28
Big man, big problem. Carry your wahala go big man section.
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by 3kay945(m): 3:01pm On Mar 28
onome442:
bros sony na the best very expensive

Ehnn... so TV wey better pass LG dey naija ... I don't know.
Me that even Repaired my LG myself when it started bringing up lines from bottom of screen. cool
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by maxiuc(m): 3:02pm On Mar 28
Apart from Ac I no fit buy High sense TV
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by abobote: 3:02pm On Mar 28
The best TV I have used is TCL.

The one I bought since 2012 is still very sound

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement / Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently / Windeck Fan Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.