Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted (63091 Views)

BBNaija S6: Liquorose Becomes First To Hit 1m Followers On Instagram (Picture) / Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 / Should I Get This TV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by DoctorAyukebot(m): 3:48pm On Mar 28
abobote:
The best TV I have used is TCL.

The one I bought since 2012 is still very sound

Spot on. I read sone reviews of TCL on an American blog and was totally impressed. I saw a 65inch TCL 4K Google tv in a supermarket and immediately fell inlove with the design and spec
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Dpaulie(m): 3:48pm On Mar 28
How could u degrading from Samsung to Hisense
Na wa oo
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by CountinBlessins(m): 3:49pm On Mar 28
dangoteinlaw:

The matter self dey shock me coz me too i use hisense and so far my family impressed with the quality.

Most people on this lie alot. I can bet you that TV was bought used or none tested

Let him post his receipt let's check if he is sure

1 Like

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by TUBLEZ(m): 3:51pm On Mar 28
Rickmann:

Una too get wahala for this country.
For this hard economy, you still carry 1million go buy nonsense.
🤣🤣🤣na y our leaders no dey take us serious, drm believe we all living ok

1 Like

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Darkandhandsom(m): 3:52pm On Mar 28
cheesy cheesy cheesy
oladipuposadeeq:
i know say you wicked, you no know say people dey fast abi come post egg with plantain con dey make my mouth salivate 😪
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Themandator: 3:54pm On Mar 28
Wannabenz:
Samsung is the best in TV picture quality and sound and it's also a strong product. you should've buy tokunbo 75inches Samsung if you can't afford the new one than wasting your money on other products. Hisense na low budget LG.

Samsung has a problem with screen.

I was advised not to go for it again
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by greggng: 3:55pm On Mar 28
Irupetepete:
For those saying Samsung, hisense and LG TV are the best, maybe you've probably not tried Sony TV's...
Picture, sound, display and durability, give it up for Sony abeg
Been using my 55inch 4k for a while now with a Sony soundbar, the magic is diff

God bless you .Sony remains the best . Although very expensive Is still the best. Make sure you buy from cash N carry or Sony office. I bought one Sony bravia since 2010 ..till date no issue....
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by annford: 3:58pm On Mar 28
Irupetepete:
don't know why Panasonic just went off the radar like that, those people had mad tech back in the days... Their pr needs to up their game, even Sony...
Who be iphone when Sony still dey do better phone then? Sony and Panasonic didn't really follow the tech trend if not for their play station and camera

I read online that Panasonic only manufactures for the American and far Eastern Europe regions. I presently use a Sony phone, old but very good with mad resolution. I always prefer old school gadgets. I have tried a couple of the new ones and I can say they are far from reliable.
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Usmanovic95(m): 3:59pm On Mar 28
Dijita:

I learn the hard way. I bought 65 inch LG QLED few years back. After six months my daughter threw remote at it because she was annoyed at excessive commercial and the LCD cracked a little bit. i called LG and was told the LCD cannot be repaired. It was a waste of money

You have to put kids into consideration before buying some expensive gadgets at home unless they are more mature and can handle the gadgets properly.
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Trustmea: 3:59pm On Mar 28
CountinBlessins:

So many fake hisense trust me if you see original Hisense picture quality you go calm down.

His es eis sold in America too fyi
I have hisense and samsung and i can tell you that the picture of the hisense is quite amazing than samsung. Hisense uled can beat any lg or samsung series any day

3 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by NairalandGOAT1: 4:02pm On Mar 28
Crafteck1:

You know what they call guilty pleasure right, i no go carry the money go heaven, i love big screens and i am a gamer so it brings adventure to life.

Nothing do you my brother... Life na one, enjoy am to the fullest!
I no go mind make you extend hand come my side ooh

1 Like

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Jeje247: 4:03pm On Mar 28
GodHimself:
Sony is not their mate.

come to think of it, I don't think sharp TV is still in the market. Used Sony too. Very solid

1 Like

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by TechCapon(m): 4:03pm On Mar 28
Crafteck1:
I got this tv from their dealer, the bleeding edge is killing me, is this the way its meant to be or is it that ive been spoilt by Samsung qled that i used before it got spoilt. Its 75 inches hisense a7k series, i can live with its slow response to remote but this black isnt blackkkkk..
if it's not oled you can never get pure black screen. Qled is just upgraded LCD. Read about it.

1 Like

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by nams77: 4:03pm On Mar 28
1x2x3:

They program these things. There's a problem that comes for the panels at exactly one year once the warrant expires, it happened to me and I Google to see many people faced the same problem, I had to pay them to have the panel replaced.
You mean dey programmed the screen to fail after a pre-determined number of years? This is serious
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by AwkaFinest: 4:10pm On Mar 28
What were you expecting from an Edge lit TV?

There are so many direct back lit TVs out there.
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by AwkaFinest: 4:11pm On Mar 28
Trustmea:

I have hisense and samsung and i can tell you that the picture of the hisense is quite amazing than samsung. Hisense uled can beat any lg or samsung series any day

It all boils down to screen technology. Not necessarily the brand.
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by GABRIEL6036: 4:12pm On Mar 28
Better return that scrap b4 its too late
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Irupetepete: 4:13pm On Mar 28
TechCapon:
are the parts readily available? I condemned my previous Samsung smart TV because no parts anywhere. I'm using Toshiba now with peace of mind.
omo, Toshiba na another mad TV, used one for my barbing saloon during my uni days, strong and durable..
I sold my toshiba 42inch led, added money to buy my 55inch Sony Sha... Wanted to upgrade to toshiba but when I saw the mad display of that Sony, I can't just let it go

1 Like

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by CountinBlessins(m): 4:14pm On Mar 28
Trustmea:

exactly
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Pootle: 4:15pm On Mar 28
refurbished tv
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by tnerro1(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28
Samsung is the best, better than LG. I have taken my LG to their service center twice for repairs, but I have never taken my Samsung anywhere for repairs, and I bought the Samsung before the LG.
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Sportspredicto(m): 4:17pm On Mar 28
Crafteck1:
I got this tv from their dealer, the bleeding edge is killing me, is this the way its meant to be or is it that ive been spoilt by Samsung qled that i used before it got spoilt. Its 75 inches hisense a7k series, i can live with its slow response to remote but this black isnt blackkkkk..
Stop lying, this TV isn't even up to #250k!
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Moniya4Real(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28
Tested tokunbo Samsung gives peace of mind truly,

Wannabenz:
Samsung is the best in TV picture quality and sound and it's also a strong product. you should've buy tokunbo 75inches Samsung if you can't afford the new one than wasting your money on other products. Hisense na low budget LG.
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Pharaohny: 4:18pm On Mar 28
Irupetepete:
For those saying Samsung, hisense and LG TV are the best, maybe you've probably not tried Sony TV's...
Picture, sound, display and durability, give it up for Sony abeg
Been using my 55inch 4k for a while now with a Sony soundbar, the magic is diff

Everyone knows this,
But naa for premium users
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by emilomona(m): 4:19pm On Mar 28
Welcome to the world of Hisense. What you called bleeding edge is actually called blooming. If u where use to LG, Samsung or Sony, you would find it hard to adapt to Hisense display. When I got my Hisense 50inch Smarttv last year at ICM, I had to return the 3rd day because the the display appears defective to me. When I got back to their show room, it was then that I realized that's how Hisense display is. I got no choice since I couldn't afford my favorite LG.
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Eriokanmi: 4:24pm On Mar 28
Wannabenz:
Did I hear you say Samsung? Enjoying Electronics after purchase is by luck. I've used Samsung before but later regretted it, even as costly and popular as the brand is. I stopped using their AC when it kept giving me issues. I now switched to LG as Sharp brand no come dey market again and I've had a sigh of relief ever since.

1 Like

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by TechCapon(m): 4:24pm On Mar 28
Irupetepete:
omo, Toshiba na another mad TV, used one for my barbing saloon during my uni days, strong and durable..
I sold my toshiba 42inch led, added money to buy my 55inch Sony Sha... Wanted to upgrade to toshiba but when I saw the mad display of that Sony, I can't just let it go
I'll never sell this Toshiba. If I want to upgrade, I'll put it in the room and buy LG for the parlor. The TV is too strong and durable. I went for Samsung because of great display and it turned out to be a bad decision
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by sunlawphy(m): 4:27pm On Mar 28
capetownboyz:
Having issues with my lg c2 65.. didn’t last me a year and it keeps tripping off and off , I guess the power issues .. who got recommendations where I can get lg oled power unit or have this fixed .. been without tv for 2 months now it really sucks .
Send me a message on whatapp
Let’s help you out smiley
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by joepentwo(m): 4:29pm On Mar 28
Abeg return it....
If i get money if or send transport for you
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Bahamas95(m): 4:29pm On Mar 28
I don't blame OP for buying TV 1.1M

That TV can show you what heaven looks like.

1 Like

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by windvane(m): 4:30pm On Mar 28
Wannabenz:
stop typing what you have poor information about....Sony has the best overall performance when it comes to TV.....Samsung comes 3rd behind Acer..ever seen an Acer TV in Nigeria?
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:37pm On Mar 28
If still under warranty return it asap and demand new one. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement / Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently / That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.