Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted (63196 Views)

BBNaija S6: Liquorose Becomes First To Hit 1m Followers On Instagram (Picture) / Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 / Should I Get This TV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by inoki247: 3:03pm On Mar 28
Wannabenz:
Samsung is the best in TV picture quality and sound and it's also a strong product. you should've buy tokunbo 75inches Samsung if you can't afford the new one than wasting your money on other products. Hisense na low budget LG.

Lol who told you Samsung is the best when it comes to TV have you tried Panasonic or even JVC...

9 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by noble2faith(m): 3:03pm On Mar 28
₦1.1M go boost my business to greater extent embarassed
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by NovusHomo(m): 3:04pm On Mar 28
heniford2:
your correct Sony awesome

Is there a SONY distributorship in Ibadan?
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:04pm On Mar 28
It looks good to me

2 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by ultimateprof: 3:04pm On Mar 28
Irupetepete:
For those saying Samsung, hisense and LG TV are the best, maybe you've probably not tried Sony TV's...
Picture, sound, display and durability, give it up for Sony abeg
Been using my 55inch 4k for a while now with a Sony soundbar, the magic is diff

If not SUNY I will not buy anything else!

1 Like

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by vowiski(m): 3:05pm On Mar 28
So you go buy Hisense TV cheesy

Hisense is like buying Tecno na, and want iPhone or Samsung quality.

Even the fake Lg’s around are still miles ahead of Hisense.

When I bought Hisense curve TV, I vowed never to use them again. Back to LG now.

But Sony TVs and Samsung will give you best viewing quality everytime

6 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Justiceleague1: 3:05pm On Mar 28
One chance tv
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by 3kay945(m): 3:05pm On Mar 28
Crafteck1:
I got this tv from their dealer, the bleeding edge is killing me, is this the way its meant to be or is it that ive been spoilt by Samsung qled that i used before it got spoilt. Its 75 inches hisense a7k series, i can live with its slow response to remote but this black isnt blackkkkk..

This actually look refurbished. But wasn't it tested for you?

1 Like

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by pocohantas(f): 3:06pm On Mar 28
When I say Hisense na t____ TV.
Some people would open mouth to tell me Hisense and Samsung na mate. Just buy your Hisense, but don't dare compare it to Samsung.
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Crafteck1: 3:06pm On Mar 28
NairalandGOAT1:

E be like say na God decide to punish you so... For this Tinubulation wey guys dey find urgent 2k to take survive you dey buy ordinary electronic for over 1m.

You no even stop there,you decide to rub it on their faces by opening a thread for your wild spending....haba my guy You well?

You know what they call guilty pleasure right, i no go carry the money go heaven, i love big screens and i am a gamer so it brings adventure to life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Eleph(m): 3:06pm On Mar 28
I once had a problem with the screen of my Samsung 55" Curved Tv due to bad handling on my part sometimes in February, 2022 or thereabouts, I had to take it to their service centre here in Ibadan around Adamasingba area and it was replaced at a cost of #170,000. Ever since then it has been wow!
ayotade09:
Do anyone have idea how much to fix Samsung 55inches tu7000 series 7 tv screen just went dark while watching it
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by KIDfurniture(m): 3:08pm On Mar 28
Go for Sony product

Crafteck1:
I got this tv from their dealer, the bleeding edge is killing me, is this the way its meant to be or is it that ive been spoilt by Samsung qled that i used before it got spoilt. Its 75 inches hisense a7k series, i can live with its slow response to remote but this black isnt blackkkkk..
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Crafteck1: 3:09pm On Mar 28
3kay945:

This actually look refurbished. But wasn't it tested for you?

I just got their okota showroom contact, got price, sent money, it was delivered...
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Saviola86: 3:10pm On Mar 28
Hisense is a turn off.

Last year I needed a tv and I went to both Hisense and LG show rooms.

Though Hisense is cheaper but the picture quality was so poor I had to settle for LG which was way more expensive

Before that I went to so many stores even in Alaba international prices of tv are way cheaper and the prices scared me, I just knew they were refurbished then I went to fuani show room to get and their picture qualities are different
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by 3kay945(m): 3:12pm On Mar 28
Crafteck1:

I just got their okota showroom contact, got price, sent money, it was delivered...

Eyah, that's big man style. No problem, they will change it, no qualms.

1 Like

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by fitinwell: 3:12pm On Mar 28
Crafteck1:

This Hense Tv na Jumia Package joor
Return am...
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by jamesversion: 3:13pm On Mar 28
mu2sa2:
From personal experience with a 4k-resolution hisense tv and online reviews I have seen, hisense tv screens have lifespans of 3-5 years. Mine suddenly crashed at 31/2 years (this no be village people o but chinko wahala). Worse still, replacement parts are hardly available in the market, if at all. I rate LG tvs as overall best for audio/video quality, reliability and durability (with spare parts available yanfu-yanfu).

LG no get mate. LG TV flatscreen my Dad bought in 2009 got spoilt in 2022. A whooping 13yrs of use.
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by pyyxxaro: 3:13pm On Mar 28
God go punish HISENSE

I bought a new Hisense 50” Smart Tv , it lasted for just 13months … All of a sudden it started misbehaving, it would stop showing picture but would still be talking.. if you switch off and on back , it would start showing normally, after awhile same issue would begin …

HISENSE God go punish una oh

6 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by CoronaHealer: 3:14pm On Mar 28
You are right, man.
I have a 55 inches curved Hisense TV. I got it around 270k in 2020. January this year, I woke up to see lines on the screen, it started increasing as weeks passed by. ATM, the screen is just white and blank, and its annoying.

I contacted the showroom office where I got it from and was told the screen had expired. I can never advice anyone to buy an Hisense high resolution TV, instead, go for second-grade LG or Samsung models

3 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by martinz1: 3:15pm On Mar 28
Wannabenz:
Samsung is the best in TV picture quality and sound and it's also a strong product. you should've buy tokunbo 75inches Samsung if you can't afford the new one than wasting your money on other products. Hisense na low budget LG.

to see a problem free 75 inch tokumbo samsung will be sha
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:15pm On Mar 28
Who did you buy from?

For a purchase of ₦1mill and above, you should have found out and bought from the authorised distributor, directly.

When I bought my Hisense TV, I had to go directly to Fouani outlet in ShopRite, and I knew what I was getting.

The 1080p display beat that of other TV whose owners just picked without doing due diligence.

Please return that thing asap and order directly from the authorised distributor.
Either you walk in to buy or they weighbill it to you if they aren't that close.

And read reviews and specifications of any appliance before even heading out for purchase.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Trustmea: 3:17pm On Mar 28
OP hisense is a good product, it seems you need to set some certain picure settings to get a good colour of ur choice

3 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by martinz1: 3:17pm On Mar 28
SouthSouth1914:

I got the LG 65” C series! Such a wonderful piece!

most lg 65 inch is actually not up 65 inch,
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by martinz1: 3:18pm On Mar 28
Trustmea:
OP hisense is a good product, it seems you need to set some certain picure settings to get a good colour of ur choice
yea the brightness is too much,

2 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by CoronaHealer: 3:18pm On Mar 28
I had same issues with my Hisense curved 55. Power issue. I met a good repair man in my state, he changed the motherboard and it worked perfectly. However, the charge was high.

1 Like

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by LOVEGINO(m): 3:19pm On Mar 28
Rickmann:

Una too get wahala for this country.
For this hard economy, you still carry 1million go buy nonsense.
baba we need to visit dis maga. E get why bro.

1 Like

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Irupetepete: 3:20pm On Mar 28
oladipuposadeeq:
Sony is madt though quite expensive but you will get value for your 💰 but if you get hisense,LG,Samsung and other brands from europe. There are totally different from the most of the junks sold here. Picture quality,background and all are totally different and top notch.
talking about junk, my uncle bought one LG TV 88inch from Dubai when he opened his home back then, 88 for the sitting room and he bought about 8 32inch tvs in Nigeria... Those he bought in Nigeria started giving fault after about 7 months. I remember me and his driver going to LG office apapa almost every week, even the washing machine he bought in Nigeria na nonsense, that one has a mind of its own
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Darkandhandsom(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28
Currently what I'm using. Very nice product. Mine is 1 year plus sha
abobote:
The best TV I have used is TCL.

The one I bought since 2012 is still very sound

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by uniquetechng: 3:21pm On Mar 28
Wannabenz:
LG's OLED is actually the best in TV, a flagship LG TV beat any Samsung in its category.
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by oladipuposadeeq(m): 3:21pm On Mar 28
Irupetepete:
talking about junk, my uncle bought one LG TV 88inch from Dubai when he opened his home back then, 88 for the sitting room and he bought about 8 32inch tvs in Nigeria... Those he bought in Nigeria started giving fault after about 7months
after 7 months ke 😪
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by annford: 3:21pm On Mar 28
Irupetepete:
For those saying Samsung, hisense and LG TV are the best, maybe you've probably not tried Sony TV's...
Picture, sound, display and durability, give it up for Sony abeg
Been using my 55inch 4k for a while now with a Sony soundbar, the magic is diff

I am using a Panasonic 65 inches in my living room, Panasonic 55 inches in my living room and a Hisense 43 inches in my son's room. No Tv beats Panasonic and Sony both in Picture quality, audio and overall durability. I bought both Panasonic UK used.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by oladipuposadeeq(m): 3:23pm On Mar 28
Darkandhandsom:
Currently what I'm using. Very nice product. Mine is 1 year plus sha
i know say you wicked, you no know say people dey fast abi come post egg with plantain con dey make my mouth salivate 😪

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Windeck Fan Thread. / BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) / That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.