Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted (63206 Views)

BBNaija S6: Liquorose Becomes First To Hit 1m Followers On Instagram (Picture) / Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 / Should I Get This TV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Elxandre(m): 7:35pm On Mar 28
pocohantas:

Only a knucklehead would try to compare like this or even assume anyone compares like this. This shouldn't even come up.
I didn't insult you. What's this rubbish about?
That a TV is 65 inches doesn't mean it's a flagship TV.
How many average people know what to look out for in specifications in a TV?
Thought only young Nairalnders are this mannerless. For God's sake!

1 Like

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by pocohantas(f): 7:37pm On Mar 28
Elxandre:

I didn't insult you. What's this rubbish about?
That both TVs are 65 inches doesn't mean it's a flagship TV.
Thought only young Nairalnders are this mannerless. For God's sake!

I didn't say you did. I said only a knuckledhead would try to compare products that way. Except you are comparing that way, I wouldn't understand why you are triggered, SIR.
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Elxandre(m): 7:37pm On Mar 28
Betnomore:
It depends on your preference. Some people prefer picture quality to size while some prefer it the other way round.

I understand but 42 inches is way too small to splurge on as your main TV unless your apartment is really small.
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:40pm On Mar 28
capetownboyz:
Having issues with my lg c2 65.. didn’t last me a year and it keeps tripping off and off , I guess the power issues .. who got recommendations where I can get lg oled power unit or have this fixed .. been without tv for 2 months now it really sucks .
Good evening. LG OLED is a luxury TV set. From experience, it might be the screen.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:42pm On Mar 28
inoki247:

Lol who told you Samsung is the best when it comes to TV have you tried Panasonic or even JVC...
Panasonic has a unique picture quality on their black screens but if you are using prepaid meter, run!!
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by pocohantas(f): 7:43pm On Mar 28
GloriousGbola:

Nigerians regularly claim that low end products are a match for high end products.

It is not just about ignorance, but about the fact that 90% of the time, the iPhone or TV or ps5 is not actively utilized, but used as a status symbol.

I had a 70 inch 4k TV and a soundbar, and I made sure I downloaded my fav movie and TVs shows in 4k with 5.1 or 7. 1 audio to watch. Most people with 4k TVs will still watch movies with 480p dvd resolution. I am not even sure dstv truly broadcasts in HD as they claim.

So it's easy for a person to say Samsung and hi sense are the same, because he has never actually tried to max out his TVs features. For most of us Nigerians the important thing is I have a big ass tv. I have a ps5 with fifa Bleep. Finito.

It is even Hisense fans that compare that way. I rarely see Samsung and LG users do like this. Same way iPhone would be on her own jeje and Infinix go dey drag am. No, they are not a match. I also used to think Benz was all hype. A lot of money goes into the engineering of these products and while sometimes they slap on ridiculous prices, there would still be a difference between both.

1 Like

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Easybet1(m): 7:43pm On Mar 28
You should have used your million to learn English, what is this nonsense because I don't understand anything you wrote
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:49pm On Mar 28
chopnaira:

LG makes screens for Samsung. Both Samsung mobile and TVs.
Not entirely true. Samsung manufacture most of their screens and outsource so.e others from independent companies. That's why Samsung has screens like AUO, BOE, ST and the rest of them.

1 Like

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by inoki247: 7:52pm On Mar 28
ALABACONNECT:
Panasonic has a unique picture quality on their black screens but if you are using prepaid meter, run!!

Lol you want quality buh u expect it to run on a low electricity my Panasonic is 90watt higher than my freezer that's 80watt so anytime I'm using it on the solar I always switch to the energy savings mode...

3 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by AfDapone: 8:00pm On Mar 28
ayotade09:
Do anyone have idea how much to fix Samsung 55inches tu7000 series 7 tv screen just went dark while watching it

Fix Samsung, is it meant to be fixed? You better call aboki.
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by MrBONE2(m): 8:26pm On Mar 28
Rickmann:

Una too get wahala for this country.
For this hard economy, you still carry 1million go buy nonsense.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by MrBONE2(m): 8:33pm On Mar 28
Usmanovic95:
1.1mill for aT.V?
For a family man with kids, does the Tv comes with screen protector because once the kids to something funny to the screen that's 1.1millon down the drainπŸ˜’

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜…

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by mastermaestro(m): 8:42pm On Mar 28
Irupetepete:
For those saying Samsung, hisense and LG TV are the best, maybe you've probably not tried Sony TV's...
Picture, sound, display and durability, give it up for Sony abeg
Been using my 55inch 4k for a while now with a Sony soundbar, the magic is diff

I can confirm this fact. Sony has never failed me. grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Gembu001: 8:43pm On Mar 28
capetownboyz:
Having issues with my lg c2 65.. didn’t last me a year and it keeps tripping off and off , I guess the power issues .. who got recommendations where I can get lg oled power unit or have this fixed .. been without tv for 2 months now it really sucks .
. give me your address and your problem is solved
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Johel(m): 8:48pm On Mar 28
Rickmann:

Is it your money?
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Johel(m): 8:49pm On Mar 28
Crafteck1:
I got this tv from their dealer, the bleeding edge is killing me, is this the way its meant to be or is it that ive been spoilt by Samsung qled that i used before it got spoilt. Its 75 inches hisense a7k series, i can live with its slow response to remote but this black isnt blackkkkk..

Hisense TVs are good, perhaps, it's a faulty tv or adjust the settings, put picture to "dynamic" and use HDMI connectivity.

1 Like

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by CountinBlessins(m): 8:52pm On Mar 28
pocohantas:

I don't use nonsense. Not even their handfan.

Alright but it's definitely not an original Hisense . The problem with LG and Hisense is Nigeria is there are just too many fakes.. of you don't buy them from Fouani stores then it's likely fake.
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Fearurcreeator: 9:00pm On Mar 28
Irupetepete:
For those saying Samsung, hisense and LG TV are the best, maybe you've probably not tried Sony TV's...
Picture, sound, display and durability, give it up for Sony abeg
Been using my 55inch 4k for a while now with a Sony soundbar, the magic is diff
You be politician.... Sony is very very expensive ooo... Na for biggest boy ooo

2 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Chicagograduate(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28
Crafteck1:
I got this tv from their dealer, the bleeding edge is killing me, is this the way its meant to be or is it that ive been spoilt by Samsung qled that i used before it got spoilt. Its 75 inches hisense a7k series, i can live with its slow response to remote but this black isnt blackkkkk..
Use the hisense remote take set the picture na.
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Pascal9: 9:17pm On Mar 28
nigeriansamurai:
If i was you i would return and get a second hand LG or samsung, if You are cool with second hand..
don't ever waste your money on second hand tv, whether lg or Samsung, don't
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by ayotade09(m): 9:19pm On Mar 28
AfDapone:

Fix Samsung, is it meant to be fixed? You better call aboki.
call aboki for 500k plus tv gbese
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Pascal9: 9:21pm On Mar 28
I have been using hisense tv for 3yrs without any issues, learn how to use electronics, if you must use generator buy tv guard
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Crafteck1: 9:21pm On Mar 28
Chicagograduate:
Use the hisense remote take set the picture na.

I don try tire, life no suppose hard like this
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by fijihems: 9:29pm On Mar 28
I bought 36 Hisense televisions for my business four years ago. I have only had problems with four of them and the screens could not be found anywhere. So I had to replace them with LG TVS. Otherwise they have been very good products.
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:37pm On Mar 28
mu2sa2:
From personal experience with a 4k-resolution hisense tv and online reviews I have seen, hisense tv screens have lifespans of 3-5 years. Mine suddenly crashed at 31/2 years (this no be village people o but chinko wahala). Worse still, replacement parts are hardly available in the market, if at all. I rate LG tvs as overall best for audio/video quality, reliability and durability (with spare parts available yanfu-yanfu).
Have you tried Toshiba?
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by 3kay945(m): 9:58pm On Mar 28
[quote author=sanandreas post=129153925][/quote]

It may be hard for you if you're not a Do-it-yourself fan.
Anyway, the video of such problem is on a YouTube. Just search for it. Or instruct your technician on how to do it.

All that is required is your screwdriver and a tape. cool
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by 3kay945(m): 10:02pm On Mar 28
Easybet1:
You should have used your million to learn English, what is this nonsense because I don't understand anything you wrote

grin

Yeye peeps everywhere!
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by 3kay945(m): 10:04pm On Mar 28
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by jomarick(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28
Probably because the screen was replaced with an after market screen. Real qled displays black without light in it, pure black.
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by PaulH07: 10:58pm On Mar 28
Rickmann:

He wanted to buy Hisense, but ended up with Hinonsense.

Sense no go kee mi cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Weknowbetter: 11:29pm On Mar 28
Easybet1:
You type like your broke and desitute. 8 pages giving advice about the TV, but you can't catch the jist. Maybe you need to learn comprehension skills and get a higher paying job, bet.
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by shurlermoz(m): 11:36pm On Mar 28
Crafteck1:

This TV make sense bro especially the Dolby Atmos, TV wey no need home theatre.

Hope say no be fake dem sell give you, our people like greed to much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Windeck Fan Thread. / BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) / That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.