Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay (12593 Views)

Ibomair Confirmed Next Route, Plan Bigger Planes For Reqional Flight.. Forbes / PHOTOS: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Ethiopian Prime Minister / US Visit: Atiku Has Disqualified Himself From Presidential Race – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay by LAXconfidential(m): 12:43am On Mar 28
santaclaws:
If not for widespread corruption in government, Hadi Sirika would've been cooling off in Kuje prison right now. APC's corruption is on another level.
Re: Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay by Emman08: 1:32am On Mar 28
How is Hadi Sirika still a free man?
Re: Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay by 43Ronin: 1:44am On Mar 28
Everyone notice how EFCC has been so silent that I don't even know the name of the chairman.

1 Like

Re: Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay by Ilekokonit: 2:24am On Mar 28
For now, Nigeria has no business having an official carrier until we can get the basics of providing food, shelter, water, electricity and security for our 200 million people.

We don't want air crashes caused by incompetence and corruption where second hand parts will be fixed onto death traps called planes.

Also, Government officials and their families and cronies will bankrupt the airline by flying for free the same way they crashed Nigeria airways of old by buying tickets for 5 Naira.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay by IbnB: 2:37am On Mar 28
Melagros:
COMRADES, I wish all except (Amaechi and Fashola) those who served under the immediate past administration including Buhari himself would be brought out public punishment
They laid the unpleasant foundation for which you and I are passing through today

You manage to exclude the two biggest thieves..

You be Mister Maga, senior one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:39am On Mar 28
SEGLIZ:
is he arrested for interrogation already? the country isn't a shithole but the land is only unfortunate to have shitbrain people even those calling it shithole.
It's battle between evil people and good people always has been

When evil are having the upper hand, society rapidly decays, deteriorates, I mean everyone including all classes of the society will bear the consequences and pay the price none will be exempted. A time will come that even the political class that appear to be immuned, insulated or isolated from all these, will also feel the impact and partake in the repercussions.

When the good are having their way the people and the environment flourishes.

1 Like

Re: Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay by Uchek(m): 2:39am On Mar 28
Totally agree with you!

fuckingAyaya:
Sirika is a free man today, malami that stole half of the country's resources is a free man, that werey former humanitarian minister is a free woman today, Buhari's nephew tunde sabiu is a free man ofcourse, ahmed alwan is a free man, Ganduje is also a free man, and so on..... but na only EMEFIELE some sophisticated morons dey call thief the rest were saints. One Nigeria I hail thee!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay by ezenna191(m): 3:56am On Mar 28
Nothing will happen
Re: Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay by InvertedHammer: 4:26am On Mar 28
/
Boeing 737 Max has tainted the image of Boeing so much that investors' confidence in Boeing is at all time low. Imagine a plane that the engineers that built it testified that they or their loved ones will never fly in it.

However, Boeing is taking steps through corporate overhaul, prioritizing engineering process over shareholders' interests, etc to turn the tide. But only people with suicidal ideation should contemplate getting on B737 Max cool Before you buy that plane ticket, verify the model of plane you are taking to avoid untimely reunion with your ancestors.

/

1 Like

Re: Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay by Pinicop(m): 4:32am On Mar 28
Hadi Sirika and his boss na ewu
Re: Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay by KillahPriest: 5:13am On Mar 28
The silly old bat has finally found his voice. What a surprise cool
Re: Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay by KillahPriest: 5:17am On Mar 28
BarrNosaEsq:
Why then hasn't the bastard been arrested
who has the bàlls to try that ?
Re: Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay by bewla(m): 6:03am On Mar 28
Melagros:
COMRADES, I wish all except (Amaechi and Fashola) those who served under the immediate past administration including Buhari himself would be brought out public punishment
They laid the unpleasant foundation for which you and I are passing through today
Can a country borrow another country leader

I wish Kim Jo hoo can be sent to Nigeria for 30 days

2 Likes

Re: Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay by tete7000(m): 6:03am On Mar 28
Itself Sagay who defended Buhari govt as saintly suddenly is talking against the same govt..

1 Like

Re: Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay by nairavsdollars(f): 7:35am On Mar 28
Is this not worse than what Betta Edu did? Who will probe Sirika?
Re: Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay by Goodlady(f): 9:01am On Mar 28
fuckingAyaya:
Sirika is a free man today, malami that stole half of the country's resources is a free man, that werey former humanitarian minister is a free woman today, Buhari's nephew tunde sabiu is a free man ofcourse, ahmed alwan is a free man, Ganduje is also a free man, and so on..... but na only EMEFIELE some sophisticated morons dey call thief the rest were saints. One Nigeria I hail thee!
You made valid points. Why did Emefiele mumushiously allowed himself to be used as pawn if not that there's an agreed promise for him?
Cos he should be aware of such premonition!

1 Like

Re: Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay by lagosrd: 9:19am On Mar 28
What a fight against corruption. Has he been arrested till date ... NO!
Re: Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay by blowjohn(m): 9:45am On Mar 28
fuckingAyaya:

Na who dem catch be thief.
Re: Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay by Dsimmer: 11:15am On Mar 28
This Sirika is part of the Nigeria air scam nonsense! Just imagine. All the people involved in the Nigeria air scam nonsense should be hanged unless they return everything they looted. We're yet to even talk about the criminal Buhari's nephew, Sabiu. Bunch of useless criminals.

1 Like

Re: Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay by mytime24(f): 2:39pm On Mar 28
fuckingAyaya:
even bubu is a freeman I mean a saint

1 Like

Re: Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay by Successlane: 2:58pm On Mar 28
fuckingAyaya:

I quite agree with you

but the list is not complete without

Diezani Maduaeke, Sambo Dasuki, Mama peace, Stella Odua, etc , etc,
Re: Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay by PHAYOL81: 8:29pm On Mar 28
Ain't surprised. Majority see the ministry as an opportunity to enrich themselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government / Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? / Atiku: We Will Reconcile With Governor Wike Very Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.