Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

The CHURCH Is The Reason Why Nigeria Isn't Working - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The CHURCH Is The Reason Why Nigeria Isn't Working (2971 Views)

Nigeria Isn't Democracy, It's Quasi Authoritarian State- Dr Uzo Iweala. / Nigeria Isn't Working Because People Are Employed Based On Sentiments -peter Obi / Nigeria Isn't The Only Corrupt Country In The World, Says Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: The CHURCH Is The Reason Why Nigeria Isn't Working by wirinet(m): 7:51am On Mar 31
JagabanB:

Do ur findings, the Nigerians who are doing well in various fields today mostly attended those schools both those who are at home and those who have gone abroad.
The attended these schools at a point in their life.
Help me out by naming those Nigerians that are renowned in various field of science and technology, and the schools they attended.

I am not even arguing that some Nigerians leant to read and write, and pass exams in Nigeria. What I am still contending is that they become elite scientist/inventors after attending elite schools abroad, where the facilities for physical learning of science is available.
Re: The CHURCH Is The Reason Why Nigeria Isn't Working by JagabanB: 10:29am On Mar 31
wirinet:

Help me out by naming those Nigerians that are renowned in various field of science and technology, and the schools they attended.

I am not even arguing that some Nigerians leant to read and write, and pass exams in Nigeria. What I am still contending is that they become elite scientist/inventors after attending elite schools abroad, where the facilities for physical leaning of science is available.
The likes of Adegoke Olubummo, Olabisi Ugbebor, Choke Obi, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Dora Akunyili, Dr Oliyinka Olutoye, Dr Oluyemi Badero etc etc etc which I can't list all schooled in such kind of schools.
The problem with Nigerians is that they are so boId in ignorance thinking they are sophisticated.
Make a Google search on them.
Re: The CHURCH Is The Reason Why Nigeria Isn't Working by Houseontherock1: 10:54am On Mar 31
You OP are a very big part of the problem! You titled your epistle "The church...", but you also indicted the mosques in your post...why not just title it "Religion..."? You are a church hater, simple
BTW, you can't separate development from the church and you know it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

24hrs Power: Is Like Geometric Aba Has Switched On Their Four Turbines? / Mike Aigbe:the Luckiest Man Ever In Nigeria? / Orji Kalu's Powerful Analysis (Ezeuche was right)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.