Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (26964 Views)

Proposed Abuja-Lagos Highway To Be Completed In 2027 - Works Minister, Umahi / Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard / Biafra Sit At Home: Umahi Makes Uturn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by worksmart(m): 12:52am On Mar 28
SEN. ENGR. NWEZE D. UMAHI TAKES A LOOK AT THE COMPLETED SECTIONS OF THE ONGOING REHABILITATION WORK AT THE BRIDGE, SOLAR LIGHT AND CCTV INSTALATIONS, AS LAGOSIANS APPLAUD HIS COMMITMENT AS UNCOMMON
*27/03/2024*

He said: "This is a sample of how the major Highways in Nigeria will be under Mr. President. Let's continue to support him to return Nigeria to the desired destination"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VviDnm4JgfI

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Helpfromabove1(m): 12:56am On Mar 28
Abeg we are waiting for the completion

Because of the closed third mainland bridge go to the mainland is a nightmare

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by worksmart(m): 12:59am On Mar 28
video capture , FYI the video clip is 1min 20sec duration

1 Like

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by kuboy: 1:59am On Mar 28
Nice one from Jagaban for choosing you, as minister of works . That's one of the best thing i like about Jagaban like working with best brain.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by worksmart(m): 3:12am On Mar 28
You are right, making Umahi the minister of Works is the only good decision that Tinubu has made. Umahi is the only person bringing any type of hope for this Tinubu administration.
kuboy:
Nice one from Jagaban for choosing you, as minister of works . That's one of the best thing i like about Jagaban like working with best brain.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by omowolewa: 3:29am On Mar 28
Really good

1 Like

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by PointZerom: 3:47am On Mar 28
cheesy

Unfortunately third mainland Bridge has become another Lagos Ibadan Exp. way.

CASH COW for criminals in the name of maintenance.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Tjra: 4:08am On Mar 28
worksmart:
You are right, making Umahi the minister of Works is the only good decision that Tinubu has made. Umahi is the only person bringing any type of hope for this Tinubu administration.
Well, Wike and Tunji-Ojo are not doing bad.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Prigidypogodo(f): 4:11am On Mar 28
Tjra:

Thunder scatter Tinubu insha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Tinubu
Scatter Seyi Tinubu
Scatter Remi Tinubu
Thunder scatter Tinubu insha Allah amin.

Hahahahahaha nice song ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by worksmart(m): 4:15am On Mar 28
It is too soon to score them, we need to wait until they have done about 18 months to 2 years in office.
Tjra:

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by iluvdonjazzy: 4:36am On Mar 28
The best performing minister after Tunji Ojo of Interior ministry.

6 Likes

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by iluvdonjazzy: 4:39am On Mar 28
Tjra:

please remove Wike from that list. That guy is a thief, he is not doing anything but just making noise.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Gentleman32(m): 6:30am On Mar 28
When are starting they construction of fourth mainland bridge?
Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by SmallmebigGod: 6:31am On Mar 28
E ku ise sir smiley

1 Like

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by kochila(m): 6:31am On Mar 28
Working minister grin

1 Like

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Myrepublic(m): 6:33am On Mar 28
Please which road this guy don complete or repair since they made him minister?
Person been asked me and I no see answer give him,cux I always see news on him visiting and not commissioning

1 Like

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by dele1727: 6:33am On Mar 28
worksmart:
It is too soon to score them, we need to wait until they have done about 18 months to 2 years in office.
grin grin grin
But you Don score umahi

Just like you score some people in Buhari Government no matter how much you hate Buhari?

Once the minister is from that side...

Na God go save us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by iampeterben(m): 6:34am On Mar 28
That is a good time to cruze the bridge.
Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Thisis2raw(m): 6:36am On Mar 28
That's how you know someone who is serious with his job.

2 Likes

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Emzedz: 6:37am On Mar 28
Myrepublic:
Please which road this guy don complete or repair since they made him minister?
Person been asked me and I no see answer give him,cux I always see news on him visiting and not commissioning
Ask Fashola how many roads that he commissioned that is still motorable today.
Tribalism stinks!!!

4 Likes

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Ebibedike1: 6:38am On Mar 28
Prigidypogodo:
Thunder scatter Tinubu
Scatter Seyi Tinubu
Scatter Remi Tinubu

Go and take your medication please

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Gkay1(m): 6:40am On Mar 28
Among all the ministers, I think this gentleman is doing well. May God give him more wisdom and strength to do more.
Kudos to u umahi

3 Likes

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Myrepublic(m): 6:41am On Mar 28
Emzedz:

Ask Fashola how many roads that he commissioned that is still motorable today.
Tribalism stinks!!!
I donโ€™t understand the angle youโ€™re taking it from ? I asked a simple question and you have brought your tribal war into it already.. whatโ€™s really wrong with you guys on this forum?

4 Likes

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by ajepako(f): 6:47am On Mar 28
So far, as a daily user of 3rd Mainland Bridge

I give kudos to this administration for the repairs and lighting of the road

I'm impressed with the swiftness of the repair work and the outcome

I hope they open the other part before my resumption next week

Kudos is due in this instance

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by blackgold2018(m): 6:53am On Mar 28
PointZerom:
cheesy

Unfortunately third mainland Bridge has become another Lagos Ibadan Exp. way.

CASH COW for criminals in the name of maintenance.
I dont support Tinubu.

But trust me this present minister of works has made it permanent

3 Likes

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by sukkot: 6:53am On Mar 28
worksmart:
just negodu ๐Ÿ‘€ olubunmi ojo is the best in his government. I can personally attest to it. Passport that they told me to come collect in 6 months time, as soon as that guy enter office he reformed all the delay and my psssport came out in a week.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by sukkot: 6:55am On Mar 28
Prigidypogodo:
Thunder scatter Tinubu
Scatter Seyi Tinubu
Scatter Remi Tinubu

take your medicine loco ๐Ÿ‘€

5 Likes

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by okven: 6:57am On Mar 28
Eng David umuhia, it's our prayer that you succeed against all odds but then kindly use this opportunity & grace having been giving to you by his excellency GCFRN retringate your region infrastructurly

Don't be like that man from ubima that Lost his glory @ at home unknowingly while worshipping his owanbe paymaster (aku ruo uno ..)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Mubiola360: 6:58am On Mar 28
worksmart:
what about Wikipedia, what about Minister of interior, Cardoso,Edun and many more?
This guys are working but once hunger reduces, their work will show

4 Likes

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by malali: 6:59am On Mar 28
Umahi performing minister.

Staying out of controversies, anytime he is in the news......its about his work.

Tinubu please bless us with more ministers like this.

If the ministers from a state are sub par ask the states to nominate other people from that state to fulfill their quota.

If everybody had work ethics like Umahi......Nigerians will be begging for more APC after 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by SoNature(m): 6:59am On Mar 28
Dave Umahi will make the best works minister in the history of Nigeria!

No politician in this APC government loves this country like that man.

2 Likes

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Morbeta11(m): 7:00am On Mar 28
Since Umahi became works minister, his story is always associated with third mainland bridge.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umar Auwal, Army Cadet Missing After Leaving Nda Kaduna(photos) / Shehu Sani Vs Dauda: EFCC Mulls Lie Detector Test To Determine Liar / National Convention: APC Governors, Leaders Fight To Finish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.