Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (26971 Views)

Proposed Abuja-Lagos Highway To Be Completed In 2027 - Works Minister, Umahi / Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard / Biafra Sit At Home: Umahi Makes Uturn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Peejayz: 7:01am On Mar 28
Emzedz:

Ask Fashola how many roads that he commissioned that is still motorable today.
Tribalism stinks!!!

He asked an harmless question, you don rush bring tribalism into it ..... You are the one that stinks here....

2 Likes

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by SoNature(m): 7:01am On Mar 28
Morbeta11:
Since Umahi became works minister, his story is always associated with third mainland bridge.......

That's a lie. Umahi tours the country. You don't watch news. Days ago, he was in Rivers and Abia States inspecting projects.

3 Likes

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Morbeta11(m): 7:03am On Mar 28
SoNature:

That's a lie. Umahi tours the country. You don't watch news. Days ago, he was in Rivers and Abia States inspecting projects.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I was expecting an arrow response..
Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by henrimoto(m): 7:07am On Mar 28
Myrepublic:
Please which road this guy don complete or repair since they made him minister?
Person been asked me and I no see answer give him,cux I always see news on him visiting and not commissioning
..Umahi is always in the news because he frequently visits/ follow up on the construction works given to construction companies .

..and where ever the road works is not done according to Required specifications, he speaks out.

Its uncommon of past work ministers.

2 Likes

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Myrepublic(m): 7:09am On Mar 28
henrimoto:
..Umahi is always in the news because he frequently visits/ follow up on the construction works given to construction companies .

..and where ever the road works is not done according to Required specifications, he speaks out.

Its uncommon of past work ministers.
Beautiful answer.God will bless you. But one guy up dear wanted to bring tribal war into it.. Thanks my guy

3 Likes

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by VIKTO83(m): 7:09am On Mar 28
If u install solar panels on major highways, how do u manage vandals?
Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Inspirer1: 7:28am On Mar 28
worksmart:
You are right, making Umahi the minister of Works is the only good decision that Tinubu has made. Umahi is the only person bringing any type of hope for this Tinubu administration.
and Wike

1 Like

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Kusu12: 7:31am On Mar 28
Prigidypogodo:
Thunder scatter Tinubu insha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Tinubu
Scatter Seyi Tinubu
Scatter Remi Tinubu
Thunder scatter Tinubu insha Allah amin.

Hahahahahaha nice song πŸ˜ƒ

Loser always wailing, you will wail to death.
Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by aguluobi: 7:31am On Mar 28
So Wike n that immigration guy ain't performing ?

Note that Umahi as not completed a single road close to 1 year of this administration.

worksmart:
You are right, making Umahi the minister of Works is the only good decision that Tinubu has made. Umahi is the only person bringing any type of hope for this Tinubu administration.

2 Likes

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by frankson1(m): 7:31am On Mar 28
dele1727:

grin grin grin
But you Don score umahi

Just like you score some people in Buhari Government no matter how much you hate Buhari?

Once the minister is from that side...

Na God go save us

Me sef tire cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Omenlon: 7:38am On Mar 28
Prigidypogodo:
Thunder scatter Tinubu
Scatter Seyi Tinubu
Scatter Remi Tinubu

is this frustrations or what to
Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Omenlon: 7:39am On Mar 28
Prigidypogodo:
Thunder scatter Tinubu
Scatter Seyi Tinubu
Scatter Remi Tinubu

is this frustrations or what ?
Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Pojomojo: 7:43am On Mar 28
ajepako:
So far, as a daily user of 3rd Mainland Bridge

I give kudos to this administration for the repairs and lighting of the road

I'm impressed with the swiftness of the repair work and the outcome

I hope they open the other part before my resumption next week

Kudos is due in this instance
No worry you will meet 😜 the nightmare traffic 🚦 next week.
Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by delpee(f): 7:52am On Mar 28
Morbeta11:
Since Umahi became works minister, his story is always associated with third mainland bridge.......

He's working on others across the country.
Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by THilfiger: 8:14am On Mar 28
Umahi is a born contractor and has a construction company (Brass Engineering)even before joining politics you can now imagine his scope and depth in terms of field work.

2 Likes

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Azazyel: 8:18am On Mar 28
dele1727:

grin grin grin
But you Don score umahi

Just like you score some people in Buhari Government no matter how much you hate Buhari?

Once the minister is from that side...

Na God go save us

You sef see am. I just dey laugh taya grin
Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by iReddington: 8:28am On Mar 28
PointZerom:
cheesy

Unfortunately third mainland Bridge has become another Lagos Ibadan Exp. way.

CASH COW for criminals in the name of maintenance.
Must you bird brained lunatics complain and wail about everything, what kind of nuisance and pitiful existence are you living. If you live in Lagos, you would know the bridge needs a serious rehabilitation. You airheads just wail, hate and cry about everything. 🀦
Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Charlie2020(f): 8:30am On Mar 28
kuboy:
Nice one from Jagaban for choosing you, as minister of works . That's one of the best thing i like about Jagaban like working with best brain.
Let's add him to the many DISCOVERIES of Jagaban. But was Fashola a success as a minister?
Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Charlie2020(f): 8:32am On Mar 28
PointZerom:
cheesy

Not under Umahi. That cash cow 'credit' should go to Fash the Lagosian

1 Like

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Georgeduke84: 8:37am On Mar 28
I still don't understand why his state Governor will be following him around like a aid to the minister instead of governoring his state

1 Like

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Charlie2020(f): 8:38am On Mar 28
Georgeduke84:
I still don't understand why his state Governor will be following him around like a aid to the minister instead of governoring his state
On the job training

1 Like

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by 44smart: 8:42am On Mar 28
worksmart:
SEN. ENGR. NWEZE D. UMAHI TAKES A LOOK AT THE COMPLETED SECTIONS OF THE ONGOING REHABILITATION WORK AT THE BRIDGE, SOLAR LIGHT AND CCTV INSTALATIONS, AS LAGOSIANS APPLAUD HIS COMMITMENT AS UNCOMMON
*27/03/2024*

He said: "This is a sample of how the major Highways in Nigeria will be under Mr. President. Let's continue to support him to return Nigeria to the desired destination"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VviDnm4JgfI

Good one, the road will be smooth after it's completion. But I still wonder why the last administration that did the maintainance of the joint did not put it into consideration.
I'm not a supporter of Tinubu but if someone is doing it good, let's applaud without been sentimental.

1 Like

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by PointZerom: 8:49am On Mar 28
iReddington:

Must you bird brained lunatics complain and wail about everything, what kind of nuisance and pitiful existence are you living. If you live in Lagos, you would know the bridge needs a serious rehabilitation. You airheads just wail, hate and cry about everything. 🀦

If the training given to you by your parents were given to a lunatic it would have bn useful.
Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by dododawa1: 8:54am On Mar 28
Working minister

1 Like

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by mrteee: 9:07am On Mar 28
Omenlon:
is this frustrations or what ?

No, it's madness.
Put him in your prayers.
Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by mrteee: 9:09am On Mar 28
Charlie2020:
Let's add him to the many DISCOVERIES of Jagaban. But was Fashola a success as a minister?

Was Fashola not the one that started and completed the 2nd Niger Bridge?
Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by F117nighthawk: 9:11am On Mar 28
I can see the urgency and the speed at which this bridge is being paid attention to, because this is the main road Bola Ahmed Tinubu takes and uses to his bordillon house,
This shows how these leaders takes interest in anything that concerns them,
I hope all the roads in Lagos and Nigeria will be paid more attention to not until when it benefits those in power
Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Christlike01: 9:21am On Mar 28
worksmart:
It is too soon to score them, we need to wait until they have done about 18 months to 2 years in office.

But it is not too soon to score Umahi,right? Lol! Continue with your bigotry,e make sense!

1 Like

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Judolisco(m): 9:24am On Mar 28
iluvdonjazzy:
please remove Wike from that list. That guy is a thief, he is not doing anything but just making noise.
if u dey Abuja and u dey talk dis thing, it's either u r blind or a big hater of wike...

1 Like

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by newoffer: 9:28am On Mar 28
Also the interior guy. Ojo .
worksmart:

1 Like

Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Bluntemperor: 9:47am On Mar 28
PointZerom:
cheesy

Only talk on what you know about!
Much as I know that the frequency of repairs is a suspect - possibly,those who supposed to do initial/ foundations well, failed but the Thousands of Vehicular Movements on this 3rd-Mainland Bridge really needs attention, especially considering that it's on the Waterfront.
β€’Good works from Hon.Umahi-always keep your Workers Guessing and don't tell them when you will inspect their Works!
β€’Other Ministers like Wike, Tunji-Ojo, Innovations Minister,the Industry Minister( Uzoka) are doing great as well!
We need to ask questions on - the Power Minister,the Transport Minister and (his Rail - MOU) ,the Agriculture Minister and his Minister of States are just on their own and so many players of the MIDAS- Min and Depts - we don't even hear them or what they are doing to make Nigeria great but we see them only when Presenting Budgets!
What about our National Assembly( Senators and House of Representatives) and their Oversight Functions)- they are all busy,abi ?
But the Masses are not seeing what they are doing!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns / Tambuwal Hands Over To Ihedioha / Military Bombards Militant Camp In Delta, Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.