Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? (6568 Views)

Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea / Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? / The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by eherbal(m): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2011
Kakatazz:

Are u married? Cos if u are married then it's ADULTERY and u are going straight to HELL!!! angry
HYPOCRITE!God hates people like you. So therefore,it is YOU that will go to HELL!QED grin
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by freecocoa(f): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2011
Da Doctor:

U SOUND CHEAP. ARE U REALLY CHEAP. FREECOCOAPU5SY?
Trying so hard to sound like mr cork and tellmumu,try harder you are getting there.
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by DaDoctor: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

Trying so hard to sound like mr cork and tellmumu,try harder you are getting there.

undecided undecided
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Amya(f): 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

yeah, as someone once's said, tellwisdom is cork's protege.
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Goldieluks: 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2011
Orikinla:

From 30 minutes to three days.

Most flings occur from meeting babes at clubs and banging them there and then and close the files on them.

I met a girl on Friday and had her by Monday and that was all. I don't even know if I can still recognize her today.

Grow up!
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Amya(f): 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2011
^^ guys that don't get laid make the most noise. Don't get furious goldie
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by freecocoa(f): 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2011
^
I can bet he has no girlfriend and haven't been laid this year,just an empty talking drum.
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by bekay911(f): 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

^
I can bet he has no girlfriend and haven't been laid this year,just an empty talking drum.
cute but mean sex detective
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by freecocoa(f): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2011
^
My dear you know a detective has to be mean in other to carry out his/her duty effectively.
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by AmakaG29(f): 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2011
Three good weeks
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2011
My very own amara lol jus teasing

Regards to ur topic , flings don't have a cycle dey could go on as long as u both want it to last. Its a very deadily game tho if d flick don't end on time smiley
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 2:21am On Nov 17, 2011
Yeah sure
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by runsgirl: 3:22am On Nov 17, 2011
Depends on those flinging
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Xionez(m): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2011
2 - 3 days, and dats if you want it to be so.
Normally its somwhere btw 4 - 6hrs if you include all the sharparly activities that leads to it being called a FLING.
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by 195(f): 9:13am On Nov 17, 2011
All nairaland women wants to date me and have flings with me embarassed embarassed
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2011
I wouldnt know, never had one
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Konnektions146(m): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2011
. . . . Standing Ovation! I want to be like you when i grow up!

Sexkillz, are yu sure he has finished growing?

fling , hmm, guess it expires wen the lustful feelings fades , u move on
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Dyt(f): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2011
Anyth cld happen
v had flings of 4yrs
had fling of 5min (after 5ex)
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by DaDoctor: 10:38am On Nov 17, 2011
Dyt:

Anyth cld happen
v had flings of 4yrs
had fling of 5min (after 5ex)

But leZbian fling isnt wat we mean here na. cool cool
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Dyt(f): 10:41am On Nov 17, 2011
Its all same foooool
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by DaDoctor: 11:00am On Nov 17, 2011
Dyt:

Its all same foooool

you dont say that.
when u see ur les friend. from them onset wat do u have in mind? so why bring flings in? isnt ur acts usually shot lived? ABI U WAN MARRY U FELLO WOMAN?
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Dyt(f): 11:07am On Nov 17, 2011
Listen 2 ursef
mimickin him. . . .
Ode
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by DaDoctor: 11:12am On Nov 17, 2011
Dyt:

Listen 2 ursef
mimickin him. . . .
Ode

LEXBIANS DONT MAKE LOVE /SEZ DEY JUST LICK AND FINGER OR USE ARTIFICIAL STUFFS.

WHAT WE MEAN HERE IS A REAL FLING DAT IZ TOH SEY PRI/CK IN TOHTOH DEAL
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Amya(f): 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2011
Rokiatu2:

I wouldnt know, never had one
who asked you? Did i call rokiatu2? Quit sounding condesending and get a life!
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Dyt(f): 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2011
4k off Da Dr
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by DaDoctor: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2011
Dyt:

4k off Da Dr

DIRTY SELF ACCLAIMED POOR LEXBIAN GAL.
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Dyt(f): 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2011
Did u eva c where dis babe begged 4 dough?
I know u wish your so called wife s as beautiful as DYT
#lezbians aint poor nor ugly, we do neat,clean n sexy babes
let dis stick again,i v a bdy of a goddess
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by DaDoctor: 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2011
Dyt:

I CANT STOP LAFFING,,, EGBA MI OOOOO

Body of a goddesssssss. With all holes in it penetrtaed by some rubbish tongues and sticks bottles, candles, dodgoyaro stick, turn-garri, and even fire wood.

KAI,,, U ARE REALY NOT WELL AT ALL.

TO BE SINCERE IF I WERE STILL SINGLE, U WOULDNT EVEN MAKE TOP 50 OF MY GALS.

GAL UV GOT SPARE-TYRES ON YOUR TUMMY AND CHRISTAIN MOTHER HANDS. GO LOOK AT THE MIRORR
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2011
Dyt:

shocked shocked cry
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Dyt(f): 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2011
^ y d tears?
Dr
doin d Halle Berry style
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Flashaldrin(m): 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2011
Amya:

who asked you? Did i call rokiatu2? Quit sounding condesending and get a life!
Now thats harsh angry angry
freedom of speech dey naaa
Re: What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? by Amya(f): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2011
Flashaldrin:

Now thats harsh angry angry
freedom of speech dey naaa

On my thread!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! / Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed / If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.