Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Erisco Vs Chioma Okoli: CNN, Dailystar, Reddit, Others Feature Story - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Erisco Vs Chioma Okoli: CNN, Dailystar, Reddit, Others Feature Story (27866 Views)

Erisco Foods Limited Is In Your Town (Pictures)!!! / Nigerians React As Oyibo People With Igbo Names Review Erisco Products (Pix) / Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Erisco Vs Chioma Okoli: CNN, Dailystar, Reddit, Others Feature Story by IamAsiri: 6:48pm On Apr 05
jayworld15:

You're the smartest as I said. What's the purpose of the ingredients written on products if you know? I mean you just stated an allegation here, tell us the product. Or do you think ingredients and their quality and quantity listings are for fancy artwork?
You're very smart. You're as smart as the Chioma who couldn't complain to the company, made serious unfounded allegations and cried wolf when the law came for her. If you think the sugar is much more than the quantity by law according to what's written on the product, wasn't it a good time to make more, since the law which seems how Erisco lied to the law and that'd be perjury and contempt of law?
Once again, you're smart grin

Keep ranting!
Re: Erisco Vs Chioma Okoli: CNN, Dailystar, Reddit, Others Feature Story by jayworld15(m): 1:30pm On Apr 06
IamAsiri:

Keep ranting!

Yeah, I know. You can't even answer smart drainbrain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Watch Out For Scammers At Shoprite (ikeja) / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 / Uber May Just Have Presented Nigerian Banks With A Sweet Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.