Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi (27576 Views)

Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by SoNature(m): 6:56am On Mar 28
Too much money, boss! I hope he brings some of his businesses in Nigeria to create jobs for young people and reduce unemployment, fraud and insecurity in our land.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by Believeintruth: 6:57am On Mar 28
seunmsg:
This is a very big deal and I’m happy Mr. Adebayo Ogunlesi is willing to invest in the President’s renewed hope agenda.

For proper context, Adebayo Ogunlesi is one of the richest and most influential businessman in the world. [b]He recently partnered with Larry Fink to make Blackrock the largest asset management company in the world with over $10Trillion assets. [/b]Blackrock has been looking towards investing in Africa and this meeting could be the beginning of massive investment in the country.
Haaaaa Oga take am easy to dey lie to people. Blackrock even beforebthe acquisition of controlling interest Ogunlesi's capital partners was and has always been the largest asset management company in the world, both BlackRock and Vanguard. Haaaa Seunmsg fear God and stop all this image laundering lies.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by seunmsg(m): 6:57am On Mar 28
sweet16s:

Don't misinformed the public, him meeting Larry fink isn't what makes Black Rock the biggest asset management.

Do diligent study next time

lol. Who said meeting Larry Fink was what made Blackrock the largest asset management company in the world? I said he partnered with Larry Fink to make Blackrock a $10trillion asset management company. Read and understand next time.

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by Believeintruth: 6:58am On Mar 28
FuckYeyeMods:

Go ask Peter

How much is dolar today.. almost a week now, it has been dipping. I was paid in dollars last week unfortunately I refused to conv3rt it to naira.. but fortunately for Nigeria economy, it has been dipping since last week.

It's not a big deal or you don't pray for it to be a big deal?

Bros just zip your mouth and stop all this misinformation tactics.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by sukkot: 7:00am On Mar 28
That nigga bayosphere. The most powerful nigga in the whole of Africa. Him alone hold like 3 airports for UK. Awon alagbara 👀🙆🏽‍♂️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by azzima(m): 7:00am On Mar 28
seunmsg:
This is a very big deal and I’m happy Mr. Adebayo Ogunlesi is willing to invest in the President’s renewed hope agenda.

For proper context, Adebayo Ogunlesi is one of the richest and most influential businessman in the world. He recently partnered with Larry Fink to make Blackrock the largest asset management company in the world with over $10Trillion assets. Blackrock has been looking towards investing in Africa and this meeting could be the beginning of massive investment in the country.

You are just wasting your time here...

The Illiterates will never get your point, all they know is " that won't make the price of garri go down"...bla bla bla

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by Agapeunit(m): 7:00am On Mar 28
lexy2014:

what are they cooking?
jollof rice n chicken!
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by EmmyDJourno: 7:01am On Mar 28
FuckYeyeMods:

Trash and Childish..
Presidency looks like a joke to you abi.
Or State house have become joint where anybody can go or pass by.
If its mention or likes you want, I have giving you one.

See this one born to suffer, Na so you go dey vibe for 8years, nothing would change😪
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by Segzy19: 7:02am On Mar 28
Haters of Nigeria and Tinubu are biting themselves like a snake that got petrol poured on its body....
Such a snake will bite itself till it dies....

Oya keep it up!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by sukkot: 7:03am On Mar 28
seunmsg:

For proper context, Adebayo Ogunlesi is one of the richest and most influential businessman in the world. He recently partnered with Larry Fink to make Blackrock the largest asset management company in the world with over $10Trillion assets. Blackrock has been looking towards investing in Africa and this meeting could be the beginning of massive investment in the country.
10 trillion 🥹🥹🥹🥹🙆🏽‍♂️🙆🏽‍♂️🙆🏽‍♂️🙆🏽‍♂️
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by lexy2014: 7:03am On Mar 28
FuckYeyeMods:

Go ask Peter

did you ask Peter before you came up with this?
FuckYeyeMods:

Trash and Childish..
Presidency looks like a joke to you abi.
Or State house have become joint where anybody can go or pass by.
If its mention or likes you want, I have giving you one.

if the presidency does not look like a joke, what does it look like?

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by Justdare: 7:04am On Mar 28
extol1:
Who is he? I know Tinubu as my president

https://www.nairaland.com/7861995/meet-nigeria-man-own-three

This might help.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by lionshare: 7:04am On Mar 28
Believeintruth:

Oga stop being an Otimkpu, he sold his company to black rock doesn't mean that Blackrock is the one that came to see Tinubu. Haba make una cool down with this BS. BlackRock invests in companies and not countries

I agree with you although companies don’t exist in isolation. In risk analysis the country the company resides in is quite important. For example country’s credit rating determines the cost of capital; that is either debt or equity providers will require higher interests when investing in Nigeria compared to say UK or Germany.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by FuckYeyeMods: 7:10am On Mar 28
EmmyDJourno:

See this one born to suffer, Na so you go dey vibe for 8years, nothing would change😪
You thought exploiting Nigerians is a gain? Your kinsmen keep inflating price without valid reason just to acquire vanity. If Nigerian government come for your kinsmen, you all be crying foul.
I wanted to buy pure water, The Igbo shop boy said 2 for #50 but in the next shop, it's #10 for 1.
I stood their in the shop and made sure everybody collect their change and force the idiot to sell 4 for #50.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by FuckYeyeMods: 7:13am On Mar 28
Believeintruth:

Bros just zip your mouth and stop all this misinformation tactics.
I swear non of that is misinformation.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by Believeintruth: 7:13am On Mar 28
lionshare:

I agree with you although companies don’t exist in isolation. In risk analysis the country the company resides in is quite important. For example country’s credit rating determines the cost of capital; that is either debt or equity providers will require higher interests when investing in Nigeria compared to say UK or Germany.

Oga if it is Blackroack dem no go look Nigeria even if it is with the longest pole in the world Ogunlesi's visit was not because of Blackrock let us stop the propaganda and lies.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by Believeintruth: 7:18am On Mar 28
FuckYeyeMods:

I swear non of that is misinformation.

It is misinformation dude.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by aguluobi: 7:19am On Mar 28
This news go vex developer die

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by richard870(m): 7:20am On Mar 28
PriceActionZ:
Silent multibillionaire and investment guru.If you know what BlackRock represents, then it may mean a source of good investment partnerships for the country. Seems they mean business. The guy too no dey take nonsense. You can't take his money easily and embezzle it. It will choke you. Time will tell. It's Nigerian progress that will affect the common man that we need now no matter how small it is , not what will keep benefiting the moneybag.
He doesn't represent Blackrock, he only partnered with Blackrock recently because of the newly approved Bitc ETF et al.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by zoghys: 7:22am On Mar 28
thesicilian:
You bloggers should always try and complete your info most times. What are we supposed to do with the news that two people are taking a photo together? The president meets different people everyday. Ogunlesi meets different people everyday. What was the purpose of this visit? That's more important

You're absolutely right

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by hslbroker2(m): 7:22am On Mar 28
thesicilian:
You bloggers should always try and complete your info most times. What are we supposed to do with the news that two people are taking a photo together? The president meets different people everyday. Ogunlesi meets different people everyday. What was the purpose of this visit? That's more important

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by Eriokanmi: 7:23am On Mar 28
Slytiger:
Lovely pictures. The big smile on Mr Ogunlesi's face.
He's always like that. My mentor smiley. Very humble to the core. But @ seunmsg, may I know what the meeting was all about as you didn't make your post explicable ? This is a half-baked reportage in my opinion and not worthy of making front page, except the needful is done.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by phemmie06(m): 7:26am On Mar 28
Hatred is a disease, when did smiling become a crime.
People like you make concrete criticism looks like hatred, what has he done wrong, was it because he snapped pictures and smile?

AdamuKD:
Useless man
This his smile is what we call smiling sheepishly.
If him like, make him meet Mohammed
Tilumbu yaci uwashi and if you quote me,durin mama uwarka
Na to just dey snap picture up and down like a clown and nothing dey him blocked brain.
See as him clothes hang for him body like scarecrow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by hslbroker2(m): 7:26am On Mar 28
PriceActionZ:
Silent multibillionaire and investment guru.If you know what BlackRock represents, then it may mean a source of good investment partnerships for the country. Seems they mean business. The guy too no dey take nonsense. You can't take his money easily and embezzle it. It will choke you. Time will tell. It's Nigerian progress that will affect the common man that we need now no matter how small it is , not what will keep benefiting the moneybag.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by PepeXKermit: 7:28am On Mar 28
PriceActionZ:

Una deycall blackrock, na him get blackrock? Yeye pipu..

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by Jayhome24: 7:31am On Mar 28
YinkaOlusesi16:
Nigeria will be great 💪

Amen.

I will always appreciate a true Nigeria like you may God that make this morning to come bless you and all enemy of this great country will suffer "destiny stroke and "destiny epilepsy"" in the name of Jah Jehovah.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by Omenlon: 7:33am On Mar 28
lexy2014:

how is it a big deal?

I thought Indian investors were willing to invest $14b in Tinubus renewed hope agenda and Tinubu had "secured" the $14b?

if Ogunlesi did all you saying, how does that concern any body in Nigeria?

when did Blackrock tell you that it "has been looking towards investing in Africa"?
some people are just negatively minded. The only thing they want to hear about Nigeria is negative news. God pass them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by GEEBITE: 7:39am On Mar 28
Beautiful insight on the merger between GIP(Ogunlesi's firm) and Blackrock.
seunmsg:

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by seunmsg(m): 7:42am On Mar 28
Eriokanmi:
He's always like that. My mentor smiley. Very humble to the core. But @ seunms, may I know what the meeting was all about as you didn't make your post explicable ? This is a half-baked reportage in my opinion and not worthy of making front page, except the needful is done.

I guess they are still fine tuning the details. With time, everything will be made public. That they are even meeting an exploring investment opportunities in Nigeria is encouraging.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by seunmsg(m): 7:43am On Mar 28
PepeXKermit:

Una deycall blackrock, na him get blackrock? Yeye pipu..

He sits on the board of blackrock. That’s a big deal.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by AdamuKD: 7:43am On Mar 28
phemmie06:
Hatred is a disease, when did smiling become a crime.
People like you make concrete criticism looks like hatred, what has he done wrong, was it because he snapped pictures and smile?

I am not hating hating on him
I am not just happy with him on how he is running Nigeria aground.
It's annoying
The bread I used to buy last year for 800 naira is now being sold for 2000 naira. How on earth can you justify that. I you want me to like him? Kolewerk

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by seunmsg(m): 7:44am On Mar 28
richard870:
He doesn't represent Blackrock, he only partnered with Blackrock recently because of the newly approved Bitc ETF et al.

A board member of Blackrock doesn’t represent Blackrock? You kidding me, right?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluremi Tinubu Is Itsekiri / Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead / Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.