Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi (27573 Views)

Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by Lithiumite: 7:46am On Mar 28
lexy2014:

how is it a big deal?

I thought Indian investors were willing to invest $14b in Tinubus renewed hope agenda and Tinubu had "secured" the $14b?

if Ogunlesi did all you saying, how does that concern any body in Nigeria?

when did Blackrock tell you that it "has been looking towards investing in Africa"?

You think setting up a 14bn USD investment anywhere is a piece of cake....do you have the precise terms of the agreement signed?

You people will just seat and think absurd logic and believe your own fart smells like cologne.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by lexy2014: 7:48am On Mar 28
Lithiumite:

You think setting up a 14bn USD investment anywhere is a piece of cake....do you have the precise terms of the agreement signed?

You people will just seat and think absurd logic and believe your own fart smells like cologne.

off point. you have not answered the questions.

how is it a big deal?

I thought Indian investors were willing to invest $14b in Tinubus renewed hope agenda and Tinubu had "secured" the $14b?

when did Blackrock tell you that it "has been looking towards investing in Africa"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by lexy2014: 7:49am On Mar 28
Omenlon:
some people are just negatively minded. The only thing they want to hear about Nigeria is negative news. God pass them.

that still leaves the questions unaswered.

how is it a big deal?

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by anonimi: 7:50am On Mar 28
seunmsg:
Buddy, no need to be angry. I’m not a blogger and I owe you nothing. What I posted is exactly what was released by State house press. When what Mr. President and Adebayo Ogunlesi are cooking is done, you will see it. For now, what they’ve released is what they want you to know.

Is that all that we are expected to know from the president who is well paid for his job in Aso Rock, in which he has failed so far despite the hype and paparazzi photos of movement without motion

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by Lithiumite: 7:58am On Mar 28
lexy2014:

how is it a big deal?

Who told you they haven't and who told you they have.....do you think the journey from conception to planning to implementation and running of such an investment is a sprint of a few yards.....it's not even upto a year yet....do you have any idea the amount of paper work and processes involved let alone feasibility and EPA's......oga abeg go Siddon,I will only take you seriously if you bring proof stating that that agreement isn't being implemented....if you can't,just crawl back into your ignorant bubble and revel in it all by yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by jconsulting(f): 8:00am On Mar 28
seunmsg:

Some children will be shouting **** amaka because one of their kinsmen bought lexus second hand and build one mushroom house, see a Yoruba man controlling things in UK without noise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by richard870(m): 8:00am On Mar 28
seunmsg:

A board member of Blackrock doesn’t represent Blackrock? You kidding me, right?
Sir,I think you should read my comment again or refer to Google for better understanding. Thanks
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by Kusu12: 8:03am On Mar 28
AdamuKD:
Useless man
This his smile is what we call smiling sheepishly.
If him like, make him meet Mohammed
Tilumbu yaci uwashi and if you quote me,durin mama uwarka
Na to just dey snap picture up and down like a clown and nothing dey him blocked brain.
See as him clothes hang for him body like scarecrow

Is it not what your fake messiah obingo has been doing everywhere, visiting places uninvited and snapping pictures everywhere. Another frustrated and deluded loser.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by naija4life247: 8:04am On Mar 28
Like minds
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by AngelicBeing: 8:07am On Mar 28
lexy2014:

what are they cooking?
Pounded yam and ogbono soup loaded with kpomo, fried chicken, shaki, bokoto etc wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by sprints1: 8:07am On Mar 28
seunmsg:
This is a very big deal and I’m happy Mr. Adebayo Ogunlesi is willing to invest in the President’s renewed hope agenda.

For proper context, Adebayo Ogunlesi is one of the richest and most influential businessman in the world. He recently partnered with Larry Fink to make Blackrock the largest asset management company in the world with over $10Trillion assets. Blackrock has been looking towards investing in Africa and this meeting could be the beginning of massive investment in the country.
blackrock' tool don't expect anything meaningful from their meeting. If Una love u na selves avoid black rock at all cost... Sorry I forget it is not possible they control 99% of LLCs and world market...
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by Kukutente23: 8:14am On Mar 28
seunmsg:
This is a very big deal and I’m happy Mr. Adebayo Ogunlesi is willing to invest in the President’s renewed hope agenda.

For proper context, Adebayo Ogunlesi is one of the richest and most influential businessman in the world. He recently partnered with Larry Fink to make Blackrock the largest asset management company in the world with over $10Trillion assets. Blackrock has been looking towards investing in Africa and this meeting could be the beginning of massive investment in the country.
But the question is what area of investment are we looking at?
We can't busy be mouthing investment up and down with no strategic focus.
That's one of the problems with all these foreign travels in the name of "wooing" investors.
It's easy to get this man down here since he's Nigerian. But we have to have tangibles on table to offer him not just taking pictures
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by everythingtall3: 8:21am On Mar 28
You don't even owe him a response, they are called bittered soul and will continue to be bitter
seunmsg:

Buddy, no need to be angry. I’m not a blogger and I owe you nothing. What I posted is exactly what was released by State house press. When what Mr. President and Adebayo Ogunlesi are cooking is done, you will see it. For now, what they’ve released is what they want you to know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by iReddington: 8:24am On Mar 28
If it's what I'm thinking, this would be a massive win for this administration, the infrastructure deficit in the country is about to see a massive boost and investment from the world's foremost public investment company. Asiwaju means business oo shocked

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by joefelin2345: 8:24am On Mar 28
lexy2014:

what are they cooking?
Poundo yam, Egusi soup & croaker fish. Are you ok with that? I come in peace though.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by Peppysco: 8:25am On Mar 28
AdamuKD:
Useless man
This his smile is what we call smiling sheepishly.
If him like, make him meet Mohammed
Tilumbu yaci uwashi and if you quote me,durin mama uwarka
Na to just dey snap picture up and down like a clown and nothing dey him blocked brain.
See as him clothes hang for him body like scarecrow

Adamu the gateman don steal oga phone to type again. Mola jati jati

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by iamtoofan: 8:31am On Mar 28
seunmsg:

how can you allege adebayo ogunlesi is one of the richest and influencial in a category specially reserve for the builders, Obi cubana, chief priest and E money nko

the emperor, the conqueror the champion the lion is here , zorbuzorbu enyimba nyin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by Christlike01: 8:39am On Mar 28
The enemies within are already angry again as expected! One is seen here barking up and down like some rabies infested dogs,mofo! Any good news about Nigeria or Tinubu administration triggers their insanity!

Mr Adebayo 'Bayo' Ogunlesi right there in Aso Rock is one of the richest and most influential Entrepreneurs/businessmen in world. Apart from arrays of his other multi-billion dollars businesses all over the world,the "Nigga" owns the Gatwick Airport and two other Airports in the UK!

Mtchew,some village dwelling morons think it's a joke having someone like Mr Bayo Ogunlesi around! Las,las,na rat poison una go drink 'cause Tinubu will deliver on all his promises and Nigeria will be put on the path of progress and greatness for ever! As for you enemies within,we will crush you!
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by phemmie06(m): 8:40am On Mar 28
AdamuKD:

I am not hating hating on him
I am not just happy with him on how he is running Nigeria aground.
It's annoying
The bread I used to buy last year for 800 naira is now being sold for 2000 naira. How on earth can you justify that. I you want me to like him? Kolewerk

You're not the only one, let's the post or his policies be what you criticize so that people won't refer you to hater
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by DesChyko: 8:46am On Mar 28
seunmsg:
He recently partnered with Larry Fink to make Blackrock the largest asset management company in the world with over $10Trillion assets. Blackrock has been looking towards investing in Africa and this meeting could be the beginning of massive investment in the country.

For context, BlackRock is making headway in the crypto industry. Yeah, the same crypto platforms FG are going after. You don't think they'd be investing where they are at risk.

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by commoditiesnig: 8:50am On Mar 28
seunmsg:

Very good info
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by lexy2014: 8:56am On Mar 28
Lithiumite:

Who told you they haven't and who told you they have.....do you think the journey from conception to planning to implementation and running of such an investment is a sprint of a few yards.....it's not even upto a year yet....do you have any idea the amount of paper work and processes involved let alone feasibility and EPA's......oga abeg go Siddon,I will only take you seriously if you bring proof stating that that agreement isn't being implemented....if you can't,just crawl back into your ignorant bubble and revel in it all by yourself.

1. how is it a big deal?

2. I thought Indian investors were willing to invest $14b in Tinubus renewed hope agenda and Tinubu had "secured" the $14b?

3. if Ogunlesi did all you saying, how does that concern any body in Nigeria?

4. when did Blackrock tell you that it "has been looking towards investing in Africa"?
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by seunmsg(m): 8:56am On Mar 28
DesChyko:

For context, BlackRock is making headway in the crypto industry. Yeah, the same crypto platforms FG are going after. You don't think they'd be investing where they are at risk.

FG is not after crypto. In fact, the Tinubu administration removed the restriction placed on crypto trading by the Buhari administration.

What FG is fighting against is the manipulation of the exchange by Binance and the fact that the exchange makes a lot of money in Nigeria without paying taxes.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by lexy2014: 8:58am On Mar 28
Christlike01:
The enemies within are already angry again as expected! One is seen here barking up and down like some rabies infested dogs,mofo! Any good news about Nigeria or Tinubu administration triggers their insanity!

Mr Adebayo 'Bayo' Ogunlesi right there in Aso Rock is one of the richest and most influential Entrepreneurs/businessmen in world. Apart from arrays of his other multi-billion dollars businesses all over the world,the "Nigga" owns the Gatwick Airport and two other Airports in the UK!

Mtchew,some village dwelling morons think it's a joke having someone like Mr Bayo Ogunlesi around! Las,las,na rat poison una go drink 'cause Tinubu will deliver on all his promises and Nigeria will be put on the path of progress and greatness for ever! As for you enemies within,we will crush you!

how will all this reduce inflation and insecurity?

Tinubu is really delivering on his "emilokan" promises

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUZ5eYhc4BM
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by DesChyko: 8:59am On Mar 28
seunmsg:
FG is not after crypto. In fact, the Tinubu administration removed the restriction placed on crypto trading by the Buhari administration.

What FG is fighting against is the manipulation of the exchange by Binance and the fact that the exchange makes a lot of money in Nigeria without paying taxes.

It's fine. Just like I told Dr Lateef, we will revisit this take when the time is ripe.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by Badguy77(m): 9:01am On Mar 28
So na the ogunlesi wey burna boy hail be this
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by femishow2005(m): 9:04am On Mar 28
thesicilian:
You bloggers should always try and complete your info most times. What are we supposed to do with the news that two people are taking a photo together? The president meets different people everyday. Ogunlesi meets different people everyday. What was the purpose of this visit? That's more important

Atleast, we will have hope for our airports management. Ogunlesi has a pedigree in airport management.

The concessions process (Lagos, Abuja and PH Airport) was scattered by the last administration.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by AdamuKD: 9:09am On Mar 28
phemmie06:

You're not the only one, let's the post or his policies be what you criticize so that people won't refer you to hater
Seriously,, I am not hating on him. I am just venting my anger and frustration. I went to market yesterday and I couldn't believe my eyes on what I saw. Anyways its well
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by Christlike01: 9:12am On Mar 28
lexy2014:

how will all this reduce inflation and insecurity?

Tinubu is really delivering on his "emilokan" promises

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUZ5eYhc4BM

You can end it all with a bottle of snipper,you don't have to suffer this much,Chinedu!
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by AdamuKD: 9:15am On Mar 28
Kusu12:

Is it not what your fake messiah obingo has been doing everywhere, visiting places uninvited and snapping pictures everywhere. Another frustrated and deluded loser.
For quoting me senselessly, Kaci kutumar durin mama uwarka
Goat
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by anonimi: 9:16am On Mar 28
lexy2014:
that still leaves the questions unaswered.

how is it a big deal?

You dey mind the A-looter Propaganda Congress, APC band of liars and distortionistas.
They must think we are all mumus.

What happened to the IMMEDIATE visa lifting, Emirates flight resumption and billions in investment from UAE announced below in September

wwwihy:
PRESIDENT TINUBU SECURES LANDMARK DEAL WITH UNITED ARAB EMIRATES ACROSS SECTORS; VISA BAN ON NIGERIAN TRAVELERS IS LIFTED IMMEDIATELY

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu and President of the United Arab Emirates, Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, on Monday in Abu Dhabi, have finalized a historic agreement, which has resulted in the immediate cessation of the visa ban placed on Nigerian travelers.

Furthermore, by this historic agreement, both Etihad Airlines and Emirates Airlines are to immediately resume flight schedules into and out of Nigeria, without any further delay.

As negotiated between the two Heads of State, this immediate restoration of flight activity, through these two airlines and between the two countries, does not involve any immediate payment by the Nigerian government.

In recognition of President Tinubu's economic development diplomacy drive and proposals today presented by President Tinubu to his counterpart, an agreed framework has been established, which will involve several billions of U.S. dollars worth of new investments into the Nigerian economy across multiple sectors, including defense, agriculture and others, by the investment arms of the Government of the United Arab Emirates.

Additionally, President Tinubu is pleased to have successfully negotiated a joint, new foreign exchange liquidity programme between the two Governments, which will be announced in detail in the coming weeks.

In conclusion, the President wishes to commend the UAE President, Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, for his unalloyed friendship and his determined effort to join hands with him to fully normalize and reset to excellence, the standard of relations between the two important countries.

Chief Ajuri Ngelale

Special Adviser to the President

(Media & Publicity)

September 11, 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri / Nnamdi Kanu Is Running An Illegal Govt - Lauretta Onochie Defends Python Dance / Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.