Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi (27624 Views)

Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by JIBO4REAL(m): 6:32pm On Mar 28
AdamuKD:
Useless man
This his smile is what we call smiling sheepishly.
If him like, make him meet Mohammed
Tilumbu yaci uwashi and if you quote me,durin mama uwarka
Na to just dey snap picture up and down like a clown and nothing dey him blocked brain.
See as him clothes hang for him body like scarecrow

You are very pained, bitterness is not good for your health brother

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by PHAYOL81: 8:36pm On Mar 28
I hope the man comes with the interest of investing in the economy.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by funshint(m): 11:13pm On Mar 28
AdamuKD:
Useless man
This his smile is what we call smiling sheepishly.
If him like, make him meet Mohammed
Tilumbu yaci uwashi and if you quote me,durin mama uwarka
Na to just dey snap picture up and down like a clown and nothing dey him blocked brain.
See as him clothes hang for him body like scarecrow
Shebi you sef go grow old....just wait and see how you'll look like when you attain his age.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by Konquest: 1:49am On Mar 29
seunmsg:

President Tinubu meets with Mr. Adebayo Ogunlesi the chairperson of Global Infrastructure Partners and his team at the Statehouse, Abuja.

Adebayo Ogunlesi is the second richest Nigerian-American according to Forbes magazine after Tope Awotona.

Indeed, Diasporan linkages with the motherlands have led to the transformation of India, Vietnam, South Korea, Singapore, China, Israel, and more. Nigeria has to speed up the process of economic and technological linkages with the huge Nigerian Diaspora populations in order to rapidly leapfrog in the developmental space.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by socialmediaman: 2:14am On Mar 29
seunmsg:
This is a very big deal and I’m happy Mr. Adebayo Ogunlesi is willing to invest in the President’s renewed hope agenda.

For proper context, Adebayo Ogunlesi is one of the richest and most influential businessman in the world. He recently partnered with Larry Fink to make Blackrock the largest asset management company in the world with over $10Trillion assets. Blackrock has been looking towards investing in Africa and this meeting could be the beginning of massive investment in the country.

@bolded: Did you just describe the meaning of the handshake in the photos?

Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by Dijita: 2:18am On Mar 29
PriceActionZ:
Silent multibillionaire and investment guru.If you know what deal he completed with BlackRock, then it may mean a source of good investment partnerships for the country. Seems they mean business. The guy too no dey take nonsense. You can't take his money easily and embezzle it. It will choke you. Time will tell. It's Nigerian progress that will affect the common man that we need now no matter how small it is , not what will keep benefiting the moneybag.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by Believeintruth: 4:04am On Mar 29
lionshare:

Where's the evasion? My initial response highlighted that companies operate within specific countries, each with its own unique risk profile.

No naaaa mention the countries you are being half clever here.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by toygod2: 10:41am On Mar 30
This man bald head sweat me o
Re: President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi by PropertyBuying(f): 2:04pm On Mar 30
It's a very good development and it sends a very good signal to investors feom the western world.
seunmsg:
This is a very big deal and I’m happy Mr. Adebayo Ogunlesi is willing to invest in the President’s renewed hope agenda.

For proper context, Adebayo Ogunlesi is one of the richest and most influential businessman in the world. He recently partnered with Larry Fink to make Blackrock the largest asset management company in the world with over $10Trillion assets. Blackrock has been looking towards investing in Africa and this meeting could be the beginning of massive investment in the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch / President Buhari Constructs Ogoja To Abuochichie Road,cross River State(photos) / Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.