Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama (47614 Views)

Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim / List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) / Army Declares Perry Brimah Wanted For Raising Funds To Feed Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by CorrectionFLuid: 10:12am On Mar 28
kenny714433:
Hope not the community leaders they wanted to arrest initially in the name of peace keeping?

If I know I'm in a wanted list, it would be very difficult for Nigerian security to catch me. I wonder how they do catch those people sha.

Not when the country doesn't have facial recognition security. It would be difficult.

It's the same way they catch people when they put on the sirens. You panic, and you make mistakes.
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by engrchykae(m): 10:17am On Mar 28
chrisdstar:
Ok, so they knew the people but still went ahead to burn houses and kill over 50 innocent people there. Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere. If you support this evil, it will soon reach you.
no one is talking about the houses the military burnt and over 50 dead people.
Who gave our military the idea that they are special than other Nigerians?
Doctors are far useful than them.
Farmers are far useful than them
Teachers are highly valued than them.
Why will they raze a village and still be claiming victims?

1 Like

Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Osanoghodua1: 10:20am On Mar 28
They're the leaders that invited the killers.
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by chiagozien(m): 10:23am On Mar 28
Tjra:
Just watch how the hate-filled social media miscreants will rush to their defence.

Of course, they are community leaders. Definitely not the main perpetrators. Intel is what they need from them.

But then, there is hardly any security incident that elders of the land are not privy to. A thorough investigation has to be conducted.
So what happens to innocent villagers your Nigeria soldiers and homes of innocent people burnt?
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by chiagozien(m): 10:26am On Mar 28
Jamesadeosun23:
. If they are innocent as you want us to believe let them surrender themselves to the security and prove that they are innocent
What happens to innocent people your soldiers already killed?
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by ransomed: 10:33am On Mar 28
None of my business as oil thieves are free to eliminate themselves. Anything can happen in the line of business.
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Blakjewelry(m): 10:34am On Mar 28
Odin13:
These people are not serious
Sometimes you guys just comment for sake of comment, if you have legit Intel about the creek you will know amagbem is militant with boys and arms. He is also bunker, a serious one at that. The killing might not have anything to do with the community clashes but oil bunkering. The truth is, the military has been covering these guys for long because they actually knows who he is.
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by shegra58: 10:37am On Mar 28
Tjra:
Just watch how the hate-filled social media miscreants will rush to their defence.

Of course, they are community leaders. Definitely not the main perpetrators. Intel is what they need from them.

But then, there is hardly any security incident that elders of the land are not privy to. A thorough investigation has to be conducted.
Amagbem is the militant leader in that Kingdom no be community leader
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by murade: 10:52am On Mar 28
Which investigation after they have been declared wanted, except the surrender themselves
phemmie06:
Good one but there should be an holistic investigation into this
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Dennisochampa: 10:53am On Mar 28
They should come out and clear their names....
If no be them kill the soldiers.... Make them point in the direction of the people wen kill the soldiers....
Someone have to be held responsible for the atrocities
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Chicentt(f): 10:56am On Mar 28
The Audacity angry
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Glassysea(m): 10:59am On Mar 28
Funny photo from the army, how sure this old people did it, I don't believe this bullshit

1 Like

Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by CHAQUR: 11:11am On Mar 28
These are what Yoruba will call "àgbà tí ò kẹhùn sọ̀rọ̀, á kẹtan sáré" meaning that : the elder that refuses to shout at the kids when most necessary, will definitely run when danger beacons".
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Zeebuy: 11:15am On Mar 28
englishmart:
The news says they're in connection with the murder. They may be accomplices, intelligence units, sponsors, transporters, etc who aided the operation
These are community leaders
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by winner37(m): 11:27am On Mar 28
Even woman fellow join body
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Bluntemperor: 11:33am On Mar 28
Dennisochampa:
They should come out and clear their names....
If no be them kill the soldiers.... Make them point in the direction of the people wen kill the soldiers....
Someone have to be held responsible for the atrocities

You made a good point!
There are consequences for every action, irrespective whether good or bad and People in that Area ought to have thought this out by calling on the Elders and Leaders- Social, Religious and Political Leaders - who ought to have Courageously find Solutions ahead before things degenerated to this level.
For how can brothers to brothers - in the same State,be fighting as bloody like this,if not hatred? Why?
God have mercy! Let there be Peace in Delta State!

1 Like

Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Antoeni(m): 11:41am On Mar 28
Funny Enough, The DSS, Military DMI, NSA, Knows The Whereabouts of These Wanted Criminals, They Should Continue Fooling themselves
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by drerocker: 11:41am On Mar 28
Odin13:
These people are not serious
Which people
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Besto(m): 11:56am On Mar 28
CountinBlessins:

Rivers indigene.spotted. the uncivilized character is common

Rivers State that's far ahead of your stone age Benin in all areas of development.

Coming to cap.

My friend, simply get a life.

You interviewed nothing.
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Bennycollins: 12:02pm On Mar 28
Astra101:
So that woman follow killed soldiers
The info says "wanted in connection to" and not "wanted for". Get it clear.
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by CountinBlessins(m): 12:03pm On Mar 28
Besto:

Rivers State that's far ahead of your stone age Benin in all areas of development.

Coming to cap.

My friend, simply get a life.

You interviewed nothing.

Stone age? Bini city? Now I know you are one of those loiloi munching kaikai drinking loud uncultured Rivers youths who only know how to kill your people for politicians
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Bennycollins: 12:05pm On Mar 28
Glassysea:
Funny photo from the army, how sure this old people did it, I don't believe this bullshit
It is not necessarily that they did it by themselves. If you send or sponsor theft, you are a thief.
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by youngrichnigga: 12:13pm On Mar 28
Nija government and agencies, always jumping to conclusions and making mistakes. This would end up distracting from the real criminals, that last guy in the picture parade was only put on here because of the video he recently on the incident. The pix was obviously grabbed from the video.
Those old people might have already been killed in the follow up operation carried out by the military. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Shimbo96(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28
EducasionMe:
May our sow ress in piexe
if you like make your soul rest in Nokia camera nah you Sabi.
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by IamAtAnger: 12:30pm On Mar 28
Pray make war no happen in ur life time
engrchykae:
no one is talking about the houses the military burnt and over 50 dead people.
Who gave our military the idea that they are special than other Nigerians?
Doctors are far useful than them.
Farmers are far useful than them
Teachers are highly valued than them.
Why will they raze a village and still be claiming victims?
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Lomprico2: 12:36pm On Mar 28
And they have already killed more than 50 innocent people. How will those ones get justice now?

Shithole country, always doing things backwards.
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by STEPHENPERE844(m): 12:38pm On Mar 28
Nothing will come out of the investigation/chasing people, Nigeria army overstep their boundary. If possible, they didn't burn houses or not killing innocent ones and handover the case to DSS by now all the culprits would have been arrest.
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by gabbytabby: 12:47pm On Mar 28
This looks more like the parents than the perpetrators

emkz:

SOURCE: Nigerian Army
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Kachy1605(m): 1:02pm On Mar 28
Funny army, what has these dudes gat to do with your soldiers death?
Including old Papa and Mama?
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Litmus: 1:12pm On Mar 28
CountinBlessins:

In Delta and Rivers state there is no difference between the educated and the illiterates they think and behave the same way

I am telling you from experience . I have had cause to interview masters degree holders and PhD holders for jobs and my goodness these people are very very unintelligent. Made me wonder if they pay for their degrees .

Off course there is the unusual exception, like 1% of them who though show some intelligence it's still way below the acceptable level of a degree holder talkless of a masters and PhD holder .

When you come to Ekpoma or uniben and speak with a graduate you immediately know it's a graduate you are interacting with unlike in Rivers state

Deltans are among the smartest people I've met and I'm not limiting this to Africans. They can be extremely kind and giving, perhaps you're confusing this for stupidity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNIJOS Student Found Dead In A Pond, His Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) / Man Cuts Off Breast Of 8-year-old Daughter For ‘growing Rapidly’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.