Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama (47619 Views)

Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim / List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) / Army Declares Perry Brimah Wanted For Raising Funds To Feed Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Lovenorth: 8:58am On Mar 28
Yugoslavia247:
These are community leaders

So na Prof and the woman go kill them.

Are they scared of militants.

They go for soft targets

The same reason that led to the deaths

Army will kill first
When people retaliate they start acting like cultist.

Nonsense
Go to the defence headquarter and say it
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Emmanuel30a2: 8:58am On Mar 28
Jamesadeosun23:
. If they are innocent as you want us to believe let them surrender themselves to the security and prove that they are innocent
This one dey find proof... Awoof... Be like say your house no get roof... Proof to me that your house get roof, without you standing aloof... You are "gbaruf"? Or you almoruf that is selling "gbaruf"?
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by treatise: 8:59am On Mar 28
emkz:

SOURCE: Nigerian Army
Crude oil problems.
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Odin13: 8:59am On Mar 28
ejimatic:
I don't understand why some people will prefer to commit crimes because of their community.When yiu die your community will forget you and your family!

In Nigeria anything goes .. so it is across the world.. as long as Government is involve .

People wey die .. people wey kill are all in same matter ..
What’s separates it is sentiments..

On which side of the divide one feels for..

I personally care less .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:00am On Mar 28
mobileboy:

they are not concern because it's 17 soldiers they are "concern" because it is not in the North

do you know how many soldiers are wasted daily in the North? even their barracks are been attacked with ammunitions carted away but no one cares, most of the communities leaders in the North knows the terrorists and kidnapper but they will rather give them traditional title

same issues of different treatment for different section of the country lead to uprising of Igboho, Yoruba will be killed in the farm my Fulani militia but the army won't raise an eyebrow, when Yoruba retaliate you will see same previously undisturbed army bombard the Yoruba/Igbo village

SENTIMENT AS USUALLY. This is the kind of nonsense am talking about. You are talking out of point. The President is from the South and not from the North to start with.
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by twilliamx(m): 9:00am On Mar 28
emkz:

Them no get fine people for this community abi how all of them come be like Satan aides
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Jayhome24: 9:01am On Mar 28
Yugoslavia247:

They go for soft targets

Army will kill first

Nonsense

When they are finally caught kindly go and defend them in the court of Law as you get big mouth glorifying wrong deed simply some cursed animals in the North are doing it. So if bandits dey f u c k their mama up North so Southern idiot too should f u c k their mama because the North are doing ba?

Better shhhrraapp!!

1 Like

Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by lexy2014: 9:02am On Mar 28
Tjra:
Just watch how the hate-filled social media miscreants will rush to their defence.

Of course, they are community leaders. Definitely not the main perpetrators. Intel is what they need from them.

But then, there is hardly any security incident that elders of the land are not privy to. A thorough investigation has to be conducted.

what were the soldiers doing in Okuama at the time of their deaths?
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by frankson1(m): 9:02am On Mar 28
phemmie06:
Good one but there should be an holistic investigation into this

Investigation is on going the reason they're wanted.
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Emmanuel30a2: 9:02am On Mar 28
Lovenorth:

Go to the defence headquarter and say it
Wetin be dis one, e dey say... "Ojo gbogbo tole, ojokan tolohun..." You don't really knows or you don't seems to know what that proverb(s) encapsulates... Is it an adverb proverb or an adverbial proverb...? Maybe proverb adverb...
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by aestake: 9:03am On Mar 28
Akhaz024:
Justice must be served.
When it happens in the north nko?
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by lastempero: 9:03am On Mar 28
Some idiots will believe this nonsense, there people should rise up and defend them and fish out the real enemies.
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Emman08: 9:04am On Mar 28
Hopefully they can stop destroying innocent lives now?
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Mo6M: 9:05am On Mar 28
The Nigerian Army should now come out and tell us that the photos of the above mentioned people were found in all the houses they burnt in Okuama
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by IamAtAnger: 9:07am On Mar 28
Una too get complain for this country... nothing wey dem go do wey go please una.. tufiakwa! And no be sey una get anything to contribute for the betterment of the country. Waste human being
Saao:
deep in you you know they went for soft target. These are common leaders. Are military scared of militants? You mean these cowardly looked men and a woman killed 17 officers and men of soldiers with guns? Bro Nigeria military need to wake up to face the real enemies. Samething is happening in the north, they knew where the real enemies are, but will always chasing shadows. How can 17 soldiers killed like that without any serious resistance from them? One of my biggest fear in this country is at the rate real people that committed crime will walk freely without being caught rather innocent men are disagrace. Dss, nia and the like of intelligence officers received salaries every month but intelligence is lacking in Nigeria. People committed big crimes everyday and walk freely.
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by tefund(m): 9:07am On Mar 28
Zxcvbnmghtr:
The simple truth about solving the problems in Nigeria is nothing but a SINCERE POLITICAL WILL. Uncountable men, women and children are being killed every day due to the lapses by our security institutions. Has the government been so concerned like they are about these 17 Soldiers?!.

I believe , the day political office holders become the MAIN TARGET of kidnappers, bandits and other criminals that is when the masses will have a great relief because the government will have a POLITICAL WILL to solve our insecurity challenges with all sincerity.
Exactly,the Apc government is turning this into politics.
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Onyi90(m): 9:08am On Mar 28
Tjra:
Just watch how the hate-filled social media miscreants will rush to their defence.

Of course, they are community leaders. Definitely not the main perpetrators. Intel is what they need from them.

But then, there is hardly any security incident that elders of the land are not privy to. A thorough investigation has to be conducted.

What about the innocent ones killed by the army already
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by CuntPeddler: 9:09am On Mar 28
Yugoslavia247:

They go for soft targets

Army will kill first

Nonsense

They’re scared of militants. Those boys in the creek are deadlier than boko haram
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Onyedikachi231: 9:10am On Mar 28
CountinBlessins:

In Delta and Rivers state there is no difference between the educated and the illiterates they think and behave the same way

I am telling you from experience . I have had cause to interview masters degree holders and PhD holders for jobs and my goodness these people are very very unintelligent. Made me wonder if they pay for their degrees .

Off course there is the unusual exception, like 1% of them who though show some intelligence it's still way below the acceptable level of a degree holder talkless of a masters and PhD holder .

When you come to Ekpoma or uniben and speak with a graduate you immediately know it's a graduate you are interacting with unlike in Rivers state

you are yarning out of bias and ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by jattopeter(m): 9:10am On Mar 28
But they denied the allegation .
chrisdstar:
Ok, so they knew the people but still went ahead to burn houses and kill over 50 innocent people there. Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere. If you support this evil, it will soon reach you.
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Emyogalanya: 9:10am On Mar 28
The Emotion and sensational sentiments attached to this sad events is really not right. I don't know what else to say
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:10am On Mar 28
tefund:
Exactly,the Apc government is turning this into politics.

It's not about APC, it's a human deficiency. It's mostly the way human's who are more privilege than others behave. We need to work on ourselves to be HUMANE.
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Onyedikachi231: 9:11am On Mar 28
Jamesadeosun23:
. If they are innocent as you want us to believe let them surrender themselves to the security and prove that they are innocent

Surrender in Nigeria?
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by seunjungle1(m): 9:12am On Mar 28
Except you no go socially exist again

kenny714433:
Hope not the community leaders they wanted to arrest initially in the name of peace keeping?

If I know I'm in a wanted list, it would be very difficult for Nigerian security to catch me. I wonder how they do catch those people sha.

Not when the country doesn't have facial recognition security. It would be difficult.
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by mysticwarrior(m): 9:13am On Mar 28
So are they giving us the impression that these old people were the gun-wielding militants who gunned down those soldiers?
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by reciprokal: 9:14am On Mar 28
emkz:

Army has no powers declaring anyone wanted.

This confused police people in army uniforms need to understand their jobs in Nigeria.

Bunch of unprofessional cretins
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Saao(m): 9:15am On Mar 28
IamAtAnger:
Una too get complain for this country... nothing wey dem go do wey go please una.. tufiakwa! And no be sey una get anything to contribute for the betterment of the country. Waste human being
we complain because we travel to countries where things works well and the same leaders traveled, stays, and studied there but refuse to do the right thing. As you are, can you boldly travel by road on 200km without keeping ransom money somewhere? Is that how things should be? Security failed Nigeria and they refused to acknowledge and repent and do the right thing. The military knew the killers, these criminals work together with securities so they knew them, and can get them when they are serious to. Chasing shadows means no end insight
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Henryfortune(m): 9:15am On Mar 28
Nobody said kill or they killed...the thread said in connection
They maybe community leaders who may have information about the event or know ppl directly involved

Astra101:
So that woman follow killed soldiers
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by RedAlert08(m): 9:16am On Mar 28
kenny714433:
Hope not the community leaders they wanted to arrest initially in the name of peace keeping?

If I know I'm in a wanted list, it would be very difficult for Nigerian security to catch me. I wonder how they do catch those people sha.

Not when the country doesn't have facial recognition security. It would be difficult.

I agree with you wholeheartedly
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Emyogalanya: 9:20am On Mar 28
Imagine your thought parttern
Tjra:

so when will elders in the north provide their own intelligence report
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Belleful: 9:21am On Mar 28
Apart from REUBEN BARU, Who openly claim responsibility for the attacks, the others to me are just to get information on how to get REUBEN BARU... too bad they are now a wanted persons
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by zicoraads: 9:21am On Mar 28
kenny714433:

If only you would commit a crime.

You'll understand how determined the DSS and other security agencies are if you're in their cross hairs and there's no political interference to capturing you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Cuts Off Breast Of 8-year-old Daughter For ‘growing Rapidly’ / I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) / Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.