Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama (47608 Views)

Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim / List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) / Army Declares Perry Brimah Wanted For Raising Funds To Feed Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by CountinBlessins(m): 1:14pm On Mar 28
Litmus:

Deltans are among the smartest people I've met and I'm not limiting this to Africans. They can be extremely kind and giving, perhaps you're confusing this for stupidity.

So you are saying they are really stupid people? That's rude grin
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Litmus: 1:19pm On Mar 28
CountinBlessins:

So you are saying they are really stupid people? That's rude grin

People from a working class background, especially if that existence was particularly depraved, often look on those that are generous with suspicion and believe them stupid.
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by CountinBlessins(m): 1:23pm On Mar 28
Litmus:

People from a working class background, especially if that existence was particularly depraved, often look on those that are generous with suspicion and believe then to be stupid.

Please when you are sober explain what you are trying to say

Bye
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by engrchykae(m): 1:42pm On Mar 28
IamAtAnger:
Pray make war no happen in ur life time
dont tell me about war,i am no little boy.
Military is structured in a way that needless wars lingers unnecessarily.
With all our military,boko Haram will soon celebrate two decades of Operation.
Boko Haram have made great gain by infiltrating our so called military in the name of repentant boko Haram.
Our military was defeated by boko Haram if you don't know.
If you think am playing,check this out,"any serious soldier highly placed or lowly placed always end up in a way that looks like a set up"
I guess you have forgotten about Lt col.mohamed Abu Ali who was set up by that useless idiot's in Abuja
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by IamAtAnger: 2:02pm On Mar 28
In those developed countries they work hand in hand to the grassroots in unity... we individuals have our own quota to contribute... starting from the community... local government to state government then the federal government. What are each state government doing abt the security of their people?... whereas even we the citizens are only self centred.
Put white and black in a particular place, u go see the difference
engrchykae:
dont tell me about war,i am no little boy.
Military is structured in a way that needless wars lingers unnecessarily.
With all our military,boko Haram will soon celebrate two decades of Operation.
Boko Haram have made great gain by infiltrating our so called military in the name of repentant boko Haram.
Our military was defeated by boko Haram if you don't know.
If you think am playing,check this out,"any serious soldier highly placed or lowly placed always end up in a way that looks like a set up"
I guess you have forgotten about Lt col.mohamed Abu Ali who was set up by that useless idiot's in Abuja
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by xeju: 2:52pm On Mar 28
The men wey dey pad budget dey steal in kobo🤔
Almunjid:

Lol, but why competing with men in crimes alone?
I dey even fear to vote woman for election. Nigerian female politicians dey steal in Billions of dollars. grin
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Arabaincubus: 2:53pm On Mar 28
A professor of solid state physics killed army personnel? Clowns!

When we allow our soldiers to continue to do the duties meant for the police, there will always be a clash with the civilians.
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Juju70(m): 3:03pm On Mar 28
NA go sidon abeg yeye!
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Almunjid(m): 3:05pm On Mar 28
xeju:
The men wey dey pad budget dey steal in kobo🤔
Women dey among them naw.
Behind every successful crime there's a woman. grin
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Marine25ak: 4:19pm On Mar 28
we say no to unappreciated effort
anyone that is related to this criminal act in anyway must be dealt with severely.

our troops risk their lives on a daily bases for the defence of this country, only to be murdered by the same people they vowed to protect. this cannot be tolerated at all.
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by luluman: 4:57pm On Mar 28
Odin13:
These people are not serious
If you mean Nigerian Army, this is not where to say so, come out of nairaland and say it.
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:02pm On Mar 28
THIS IS AGE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE.
NAIJA PPL WAKE UP TO STOP CRIMINALS WITH A.I. angry
Nigeria should ask THE USA GOVT for satellite feeds or footage of that day,in order to catch the real irritant militants that absconded. angry
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Barzinime(m): 7:53pm On Mar 28
Ok Special Agent in Charge
Yugoslavia247:
These are community leaders

So na Prof and the woman go kill them.

Are they scared of militants.

They go for soft targets

The same reason that led to the deaths

Army will kill first
When people retaliate they start acting like cultist.

Nonsense
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by EducasionMe(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28
Shimbo96:
if you like make your soul rest in Nokia camera nah you Sabi.

What were you say?
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Besto(m): 1:02am On Mar 29
CountinBlessins:

Stone age? Bini city? Now I know you are one of those loiloi munching kaikai drinking loud uncultured Rivers youths who only know how to kill your people for politicians

You are so slow
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by MamaletASO: 5:55am On Mar 29
Tjra:
Just watch how the hate-filled social media miscreants will rush to their defence.

Of course, they are community leaders. Definitely not the main perpetrators. Intel is what they need from them.

But then, there is hardly any security incident that elders of the land are not privy to. A thorough investigation has to be conducted.

Just like the way ur Nigeria security forces are privy to all information and kidnappings happens daily..and insecurity is the order of the day...

Ensure to think well before you type somethings online.. #mumu
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by DenreleDave(m): 4:25pm On Mar 29
Odin13:

In Nigeria anything goes .. so it is across the world.. as long as Government is involve .

People wey die .. people wey kill are all in same matter ..
What’s separates it is sentiments..

On which side of the divide one feels for..

I personally care less .

Odin aka frigaa

LegenHero that sent you money is Yoruba.. Don't forget that..... And you are igbo... Any small thing, u guys will be the first to come online and be insulting yorubas that we are hungry.. Don't forget, a Yoruba man just blessed you...

So next time, b4 u start insulting Yoruba people bcox of election, remember this day....

My point is...... Don't bite the hand that feeds you becoz of ordinary politics of hatred you guys are playing
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Odin13: 10:04am On Mar 30
DenreleDave:

Odin aka frigaa

LegenHero that sent you money is Yoruba.. Don't forget that..... And you are igbo... Any small thing, u guys will be the first to come online and be insulting yorubas that we are hungry.. Don't forget, a Yoruba man just blessed you...

So next time, b4 u start insulting Yoruba people bcox of election, remember this day....

My point is...... Don't bite the hand that feeds you becoz of ordinary politics of hatred you guys are playing

Ranting Yoruba man..

Yawn..

Careless

I really hate fools.

God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC / Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover / Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.