Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,160 members, 7,811,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama (47626 Views)

Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim / List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) / Army Declares Perry Brimah Wanted For Raising Funds To Feed Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Emmanuel30a2: 8:45am On Mar 28
emkz:

SOURCE: Nigerian Army
Suicide mission! That won't makes you to build mansion, you lacks expression&self expression... You would definitely ends up in/with depression in succession...
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by BUSHHUNTER: 8:45am On Mar 28
Buharidgeneral:

I hope the list is real

Nigerian Army can't post your profile as wanted without verification.

4 Likes

Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by okomile(f): 8:45am On Mar 28
Almunjid:
Na wah Ooo! Woman even dey among them.
Some women are working very hard to achieve gender equality. grin

Na so oooooo
grin
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Earthstorms(m): 8:45am On Mar 28
Seems like a blanket accusation of the community leaders.

The military are not supposed to be an interested party in inter community quarrels.

5 Likes

Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Dafresh: 8:46am On Mar 28
BUSHHUNTER:
They will all be caught very soon 🙏
So you believe these guys are the killers of the soldiers?

5 Likes

Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by malali: 8:46am On Mar 28
Announce Ransoms on their Head.

Announce phone numbers where you can call or text anonymously.

2 Likes

Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by CountinBlessins(m): 8:47am On Mar 28
phemmie06:
Good one but there should be an holistic investigation into this

In Delta and Rivers state there is no difference between the educated and the illiterates they think and behave the same way

I am telling you from experience . I have had cause to interview masters degree holders and PhD holders for jobs and my goodness these people are very very unintelligent. Made me wonder if they pay for their degrees .

Off course there is the unusual exception, like 1% of them who though show some intelligence it's still way below the acceptable level of a degree holder talkless of a masters and PhD holder .

When you come to Ekpoma or uniben and speak with a graduate you immediately know it's a graduate you are interacting with unlike in Rivers state

2 Likes

Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Theoarhics: 8:48am On Mar 28
8 people killed 17 well trained armed men?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by CORPSEFUCKER: 8:49am On Mar 28
Its very easy to go into hiding when you're in Nigeria

Even DSS can't track you
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Bellotelli: 8:49am On Mar 28
Yugoslavia247:
These are community leaders

So na Prof and the woman go kill them.

Are they scared of militants.

They go for soft targets

The same reason that led to the deaths

Army will kill first
When people retaliate they start acting like cultist.

Nonsense
This statement proves that common sense is not after all common.

1 Like

Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Emmanuel30a2: 8:49am On Mar 28
Fuckluv , Bleep you?
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Zetty177x: 8:49am On Mar 28
What about the soldiers who killed some people that led to the fracas? There should be full investigation. Not just to declare people wanted. Nobody kills without provocation.

5 Likes

Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Jamesadeosun23: 8:50am On Mar 28
Yugoslavia247:

They go for soft targets

Army will kill first

Nonsense
. If they are innocent as you want us to believe let them surrender themselves to the security and prove that they are innocent
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by poshestmina(f): 8:50am On Mar 28
CountinBlessins:

In Rivers state there is no difference between the educated and the illiterates they think and behave the same way

I am telling you from experience . I have had cause to interview masters degree holders and PhD holders for jobs and my goodness these people are very very unintelligent. Made me wonder if they pay for their degrees .

Off course there is the unusual exception, like 1% of them who though show some intelligence it's still way below the acceptable level of a degree holder talkless of a masters and PhD holder

What exactly are you on about? What does Rivers state have to do with this ?

3 Likes

Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by CountinBlessins(m): 8:51am On Mar 28
poshestmina:

What exactly are you on about? What does Rivers state has to do with this ?

I know The incident didn't happened in Rivers state FYI.

Let me guess you are from Rivers state ? No wonder you couldn't understand me .

I understand

2 Likes

Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Emmanuel30a2: 8:51am On Mar 28
CORPSEFUCKER:
Its very easy to go into hiding when you're in Nigeria

Even DSS can't track you
How many corpse(s) you don bleeped?
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Almunjid(m): 8:52am On Mar 28
okomile:

Na so oooooo
grin

Lol, but why competing with men in crimes alone?
I dey even fear to vote woman for election. Nigerian female politicians dey steal in Billions of dollars. grin
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Saao(m): 8:52am On Mar 28
Tjra:
Just watch how the hate-filled social media miscreants will rush to their defence.

Of course, they are community leaders. Definitely not the main perpetrators. Intel is what they need from them.
deep in you you know they went for soft target. These are common leaders. Are military scared of militants? You mean these cowardly looked men and a woman killed 17 officers and men of soldiers with guns? Bro Nigeria military need to wake up to face the real enemies. Samething is happening in the north, they knew where the real enemies are, but will always chasing shadows. How can 17 soldiers killed like that without any serious resistance from them? One of my biggest fear in this country is at the rate real people that committed crime will walk freely without being caught rather innocent men are disagrace. Dss, nia and the like of intelligence officers received salaries every month but intelligence is lacking in Nigeria. People committed big crimes everyday and walk freely.

7 Likes

Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by id4sho(m): 8:52am On Mar 28
Media clout chase, they should face their fellow combatants

1 Like

Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by ejimatic: 8:52am On Mar 28
Odin13:
These people are not serious
I don't understand why some people will prefer to commit crimes because of their community.When yiu die your community will forget you and your family!
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by dododawa1: 8:52am On Mar 28
Sooner than later

Caughted
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Spybradd: 8:53am On Mar 28
Tjra:
Just watch how the hate-filled social media miscreants will rush to their defence.

from your tone,you are o e of them. People wanna read intelligent comments and not petty dishes

Of course, they are community leaders. Definitely not the main perpetrators. Intel is what they need from them.
you lack sense,if not,how can you say you declare someone you need info from wanted?! Be very careful lest you be arrested. Allow the authority to do their jobs. These are possibly criminal elements who are privy
But then, there is hardly any security incident that elders of the land are not privy to. A thorough investigation has to be conducted.
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by gassbee: 8:53am On Mar 28
their own do finish
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by freetheking: 8:53am On Mar 28
emkz:

SOURCE: Nigerian Army
I will never support the gruesome murder of the military men. But the military as well should have done this than to kill innocent people and destroying their homes.
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Patojargz: 8:53am On Mar 28
After killing innocent souls. E nor go better 4 ona... Na niger Delta FG wan carry play? Dem go defeat FG hands down no jokes. Cos militants get better rifle pass our military...
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by mightyhazel: 8:54am On Mar 28
Professor don first collect for eye socket.. sad
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by poshestmina(f): 8:54am On Mar 28
CountinBlessins:

I know The incident didn't happened in Rivers state FYI.

Let me guess you are from Rivers state ? No wonder you couldn't understand me .

I understand

Rivers state has nothing to do with this issue .
The killed soldiers and the militants are not from there ,so why bring them into it ? Yes,I'm from Rivers state. Stick to the topic and incidence.

Thank you.

Why did you modify your comment? You're the unintelligent one who drags people into a matter that is not theirs and if you feel you're more educated and intelligent than all the Rivers state graduates and Professors ,then you should check yourself into a Psychiatric home immediately.

Talk about foolhardy and thoughtless generalization!

3 Likes

Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Emmanuel30a2: 8:54am On Mar 28
Bellotelli:

This statement proves that common sense is not after all common.
So, why would you go for something that is common? As for me, I don't like or won't go for something that is common... It is easy to summon or it would be easy to summon...
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Blitzerz: 8:55am On Mar 28
Army doesnt have power to declare civilian people wanted

3 Likes

Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Mohisah: 8:55am On Mar 28
phemmie06:
Good one but there should be an holistic investigation into this
They're just like masterminds, once caught, the real perpetrators will be known
Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by mobileboy: 8:56am On Mar 28
Zxcvbnmghtr:
The simple truth about solving the problems in Nigeria is nothing but a SINCERE POLITICAL WILL. Uncountable men, women and children are being killed every day due to the lapses by our security institutions. Has the government been so concerned like they are about these 17 Soldiers?!.

they are not concern because it's 17 soldiers they are "concern" because it is not in the North

do you know how many soldiers are wasted daily in the North? even their barracks are been attacked with ammunitions carted away but no one cares, most of the communities leaders in the North knows the terrorists and kidnapper but they will rather give them traditional title

same issues of different treatment for different section of the country lead to uprising of Igboho, Yoruba will be killed in the farm my Fulani militia but the army won't raise an eyebrow, when Yoruba retaliate you will see same previously undisturbed army bombard the Yoruba/Igbo village

3 Likes

Re: Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama by Dbarrzx: 8:57am On Mar 28
Yugoslavia247:

They go for soft targets

Army will kill first

Nonsense
this should be for Intel collection since they are community leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral / Three Brothers, 13 Others Declared Wanted By EFCC For Fraud / EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.