Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 (15425 Views)

"I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 / Jonathan May Not Run On APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by ValarDoharis: 2:34pm On Mar 29
You're in love with your oppressor. Stockholm syndrome
Kusu12:

Are you talking about the trade your brothers and sisters are known for worldwide? 85% of your brothers and sisters are languishing in prisons all over the world for drug trafficking and criminal activities
Obingo is a failure, fraudster and pretender, he sold your destiny and ruined Anambra State for 8years that's why your people are escaping to everywhere like refugees through midnight buses.
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by ValarDoharis: 2:36pm On Mar 29
You saw only GEJ or you're cherrypicking?

Thats how you guys hailed Tinubu as the master strategist but we now know he has no strategy
richie240:
The main reason why gej was 'ousted' was bcus he aligned with the 'opposition'. Even though they were in d same political party, they were the wrong gang to have as ur 'inner caucus'.

He allowed those who have chronic hatred for nigeria and nigerians other than themselves to lead him astray.

Lesson learnt: choose ur friends and battles carefully.
Tinubu won't make that mistake.
cool
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by ValarDoharis: 2:36pm On Mar 29
Speak for yourself. You have one vote!
blacknp:
Which Hausa person will vote Gringory Yes Daddy Obi in 2027, when they are aware that power is returning back to them in 2031?

Which Yoruba person will vote against Tinubu in 2027 when they know he is still entitled to a second term?
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by ValarDoharis: 2:38pm On Mar 29
2027 will not be like 2023. Watch out.

You're banking on the Northerners that Tinubu is dealing with?
Mummyimbecile:
Lol, Sri Lankas get mind pass Nigerians. Nothing go happen. Tiniby will still win and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing will happen.

What happened to "all eyes on the judiciary"?
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by richie240: 2:38pm On Mar 29
You brought up d gej issue in ur post I quoted.
I only cleared ur doubts.
cool

ValarDoharis:
You saw only GEJ or you're cherrypicking?

Thats how you guys hailed Tinubu as the master strategist but we now know he has no strategy
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by ValarDoharis: 2:39pm On Mar 29
If more that one million people come out, no military will shoot
RighteousI:

Who will enforce that Sri Lanka treatment on tinubu? The Sri Lanka soldiers did not shoot the civilians when they invaded the presidential palace. The Nigerian soldiers will gladly place an ak47 round in your abdomen.
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by ValarDoharis: 2:40pm On Mar 29
You have no point. You're in love with your enemy even though Tinubu has impoverished you
NEIGHBOUR:

Which platform is Obi going to use? Small LP, he couldn't resolve it's internal crisis. He kept away hoping to jump ship again.
That is a character portrayal of a weak and unstable leader.
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by ValarDoharis: 2:40pm On Mar 29
Obi was elected governor twice
ObiCertificate:
Below is a video of El-Rufai declaring HoeBi is unelectable.

https://youtube.com/shorts/Eq3QGlzFOYs?si=yKFuARldzhTJRnb1

Where is the link to where El-Rufai said Buhari was unelectable?

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by ValarDoharis: 2:42pm On Mar 29
Abacha was far tougher, where is he?

Babangida was tougher but stepped aside.

You're making a superman out of frail and old Tinubu
Angelfrost:

Nah... Jonathan was either a coward or just tired of being in Aso Rock for allowing Buhari win.

...And yes, he permitted and allowed Buhari win!

Incumbency is no joke in our corrupt political landscape.

Tinubu won't be that weak... Even in the event of his demise, APC will still hold on to power.

Nigerians don enter serious one chance by allowing in Tinubu and APC.

They own Nigeria now!!! Same way Lagos is firmly in their control.

Nothing short of a bloody revolution or coup will reverse this... We're now officially a One party Government.

Better get used to it.
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by ValarDoharis: 2:43pm On Mar 29
Why will he return to structures of criminality?

Obi will win under a different party in 2027
OGHENAOGIE:
buhari later ran under a strong APC party with national outlook Peter obi in a regional party like LP cant win he should return to PDP as that's the only party can match APC for president polls...
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by ValarDoharis: 2:44pm On Mar 29
You're rooting for the master strategist with no strategy?

A man thats what than the calamitous Buhari?

You're not well
RecentHistory:

We are hoping that when Tinubu wins in 2027, you few wild irritants will come out and cause trouble. The security agents should stand down for like 3 days let's settle scores.
You people need to be handled like animals and the security agents won't allow that. Coming out makes it easy to pick you out.
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by ValarDoharis: 2:46pm On Mar 29
You're celebrating Tinubu's dealing with the Northerners and yet hoping the North would vote for him? To look but not to see!
richie240:
You brought up d gej issue in ur post I quoted.
I only cleared ur doubts.
cool

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by richie240: 2:57pm On Mar 29
Mistaken identity.
Nor be me talk that one.
Check ur 'source' well-well.
cool
ValarDoharis:
You're celebrating Tinubu's dealing with the Northerners and yet hoping the North would vote for him? To look but not to see!

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by 77up(m): 2:59pm On Mar 29
Obi will not smell that seat ๐Ÿช‘, take that to the bank cool

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by ValarDoharis: 3:19pm On Mar 29
You're just one person...you don't necessarily need to be the one to say that but you're banking on Northerners that your people are happy that Tinubu is dealing with
richie240:
Mistaken identity.
Nor be me talk that one.
Check ur 'source' well-well.
cool
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by richie240: 3:22pm On Mar 29
Ok DMerciful ayaf hia you!
wink
ValarDoharis:
You're just one person...you don't necessarily need to be the one to say that but you're banking on Northerners that your people are happy that Tinubu is dealing with

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by HRMK: 4:19pm On Mar 29
even if he runs,he will still fail and woefully too!
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by SaLongs1(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29
nedu666:

Coming from someone who praises hilter and wishes genocide on jews. You said your life ambition is to be a suicide bomber in tel aviv. Hamas provided cowards like you that opportunity yet you chickened out. Since lsreal started drilling sense into hamas, you are no longer shouting from river to sea and death to lsreal. Na obi you wan face .
Don't mind the mumu.
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by broadman20: 4:26pm On Mar 29
Paraman:
someone that couldn't change small Anambra state? Dey play

I'm what terms if I may ask?

Okay okay just like Tinubu discover and rebuild Lagos?

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha!

Anyway, the masters of propaganda are in government now, all propaganda is highly allowed.
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by ObiCertificate: 4:49pm On Mar 29
ValarDoharis:
Obi was elected governor twice

Of course his people can elect him as many times as they want.

But you see that Presidency? cool
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by ObiCertificate: 4:50pm On Mar 29
Kukutente23:

Yawns
English eeh

Exactly cool

Even Soludo his Governor knows HoeBi is unelectable.
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by achimendy(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29
gidgiddy:
Three Reasons Why I Will Advise Peter Obi Not To Run In 2027

I have known Peter Obi a long time, his village is just a stone's throw from mine. As a successful international businessman and billionaire, he returned from the UK in 2002 to aspire to be Governor of Anambra, which he did after a lengthy legal battle. Its not everything Obi did as Governor of Anambra that I'm happy with, but most Anambrarians will tell you he left the State much better than he met it. As 2027 approaches, no doubt Peter Obi will be under pressure to run again for President. If I were him, I won't run, for three reasons

1. 2027 has already been rigged. Let Obi learn from not just the last Presidential elections he ran in, but from subsequent elections in Imo, Kogi and Bayelsa, where elections were rigged with impunity. The by-elections were even worse. The 2027 elections will be brazenly rigged, and Peter Obi will be told to "go to court". Obi should also remember that he will be running against an incumbent who believes in "grabbing power and running with it", and has state resources at his disposal. So Peter Obi should spare himself the trouble over elections that the results have already been written

2. Even if Peter Obi manages to navigate the treacherous waters of Nigerian politics and wins, his troubles will just be starting. Obi does not know the Nigeria he wants to be President of, he does not know that 'one Nigeria' does not exist, and that some people will always see him as nothing more than an Igbo man and Christian. Those people are going to going to use propaganda, deciet, lies, insecurity etc to sabotage his regime from day one. No matter how well intentioned Obi might be, every move he makes will be turned into an ethnic, religious or ideological issue. Those who cannot bear an Igbo man being President will come after his regime like a hurricane. The result is that Obi will spend 4 years there fighting, if he is not thrown out before then, and achieve nothing.

3. Obi once said that Nigeria is like a car with a knocked engine, he was right. No matter how good a driver may be, he won't get far in a car with a knocked engine. Has Obi ever heard of a 'good Nigerian President'? No such thing has ever existed, or will ever exist. The driver is only as good as the engine of the car. No Nigerian President can do well. We are too divided along ethnic, religious and ideological lines to build a progressive nation. Everyone only talks about who will be the driver, few care about the engine, yet expect the car to take them to heaven. Who is fooling who? Some people like me advocate that we forget the driver, the engine and the car, disembark, and go our seperate ways. Some say no

My advice to Obi is to forget this cursed office of President and focus on his philanthropy. Obi will touch more lives and help more people this way. Until a time when people start taking the engine far more seriously than they take who will be the driver, the office of President will destroy whoever goes in there, and Obi should stay away from it.

My 2 cents

Your advice is not worth adhering to. You don't tell a man that has good intentions to serve and change his country for the better to back-out because of mere challenges. Challenges and obstacles is what refines and make us better as humans. David wouldn't have achieved what he achieved if he didn't face and overcame the challenges that came to him in the form goliath.

Secondly, you need to understand that Nigerians are going through alot in the hands of their own leaders. They earnestly yearn for good leadership so things will get better for them, and the only person which they have that hope in is Peter obi.
I can give you thirty reasons why he should run for the presidency come 2027, but to say the least, peter obi for now is the only person sensible Nigerians believe in to a large extent to make things better for them. So pls encourage because he's the person we need to make our country great.
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by ayotade09(m): 5:28pm On Mar 29
The saint piti obi
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by ValarDoharis: 5:49pm On Mar 29
The Bubu and Tinubu you rigged in, what have they done for you other than decrease your people's standard of living?

To look but not to see
ObiCertificate:

Of course his people can elect him as many times as they want.

But you see that Presidency? cool
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by RighteousI: 5:57pm On Mar 29
ValarDoharis:
If more that one million people come out, no military will shoot

If one million people come out, the soldiers will shoot 3000 people and the remaining 997 000 people can then enforce their protest and chase tinubu out of aso rock.

But who wants to sacrifice to be part of the 3000 people that gets killed?

Will you volunteer to be a part of the 3000 that gets killed?
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by Alexis11: 6:00pm On Mar 29
eepeepook:
He will still run because there is money to waste. Na Naija we dey. Atiku has spent enough money to feed thousands of Nigerians on pointless campaigns since parents of Nairalanders were in junior secondary school. Heโ€™ll campaign again in 2027 and likely into his early 90s. Leave these men. If them win, e no go benefit you.

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Una too get bad mouth for Nairaland. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by ValarDoharis: 6:04pm On Mar 29
Soldiers will not shoot 3000 people to defend an illegitimate govt. If its obvious the election is rigged, they military will not defend Tinubu
RighteousI:

If one million people come out, the soldiers will shoot 3000 people and the remaining 997 000 people can then enforce their protest and chase tinubu out of aso rock.

But who wants to sacrifice to be part of the 3000 people that gets killed?

Will you volunteer to be a part of the 3000 that gets killed?
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by ObiCertificate: 6:20pm On Mar 29
Even mediocre HoeBi did not claim anyone was rigged in.

To type but not to think.

ValarDoharis:
The Bubu and Tinubu you rigged in, what have they done for you other than decrease your people's standard of living?

To look but not to see
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by ValarDoharis: 6:21pm On Mar 29
Stockholm syndrome
ObiCertificate:
Even mediocre HoeBi did not claim anyone was rigged in.

To type but not to think.

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by ObiCertificate: 6:26pm On Mar 29
Gbajue syndrome.

ValarDoharis:
Stockholm syndrome
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by mrkia(m): 6:32pm On Mar 29
Let's him go and vee for Local government chairmanship in Anambra
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 by Kingzmate(m): 6:48pm On Mar 29
IF I WERE OBI, I WILL GO FOR VICE PRESIDENT grin

[b][/b] AND ROB NIGERIA WITH A PEN grin

THEN USE MONEY AND RUN TO THE MOON LIKE ELON MUSK cool

HE SHOULD CONSIDER MY ADVICE AND HOLA AT ME wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN / Sheriff To Tackle INEC, Makarfi In Court Over โ€˜advanced PDP / Sustaining Combat Operations: Irabor, Cameroonian Officers Meet In Yaounde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.