Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway (25581 Views)

First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights / Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway Includes Railway Tracks In The Middle / Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by visionsen(m): 4:59pm On Mar 28
All na propaganda .!!!!
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by DenreleDave(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28
grin grin
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by MFORC(m): 5:06pm On Mar 28
Abaribe is APGA not PDP
chopnaira:
OGD and this his permanent smile.

Look at them LP = PDP = APC. But Obidients are always angry due to frustration.
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Akamon(m): 5:06pm On Mar 28
Nigeria is a great country, all we need is large available fund to execute our projects. That's why Forex pegging and subsidy have to go. Now we are beginning to be a rich country, and later become a wealthy nation.
Nations will start looking at as us just like China currently is.
The key of success has been granted to Nigeria by PBAT

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Feldie: 5:13pm On Mar 28
chopnaira:

😂😂😂

Same you hate that hates Umahi and APC.

Interestingly, if Umahi was in APC and contest against Peter Obi (the failed governor) in a Presidential election, he would beat Peter Obi (the local politician) black and blue.

Painment..is that you grin
Peter Obi is a fraud, this is a fact but don't kid yourself, he's very popular. Currently the most popular politician in the south and will humiliate Umahi in any election.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Peppysco: 5:16pm On Mar 28
Penguin2:
One thing that is certain is that head or tail, Lagos is going to benefit massively from Tinubu’s government before he’s booted out in 2027.

This road in particular is very strategic and a good project.

When completed, it will massively reduce traffic on Lekki-Epe Expressway which will save travel time on the axis to a great length.

I can’t wait to drive through Ahmadu Bello Way to Orchid Road to Okun Ajah to Shoprite Road in Sangotedo and more.

Anybody who stays on the Island will be very happy about this project.

I just hate it that Umahi is working so hard to lower my hatred for Tinubu and his government with his many stellar performances🤦

Don't worry, we understand your new feeling now. A translated Yoruba adage says 'when crying gets too long, it becomes laughter'.
Naija shall be good for us all, both people wey believe and the ones wey nor believe because they feel bitter.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by ezenna191(m): 5:16pm On Mar 28
Good development. Give it to Engr Devy when it comes to road construction.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Offpoint1: 5:16pm On Mar 28
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

The future looks great and I can only wish to be in 2026 already, everything looks super promising that u just cant wait to see the New Nigeria under PBAT

Obidients, since we hate good news, lets come together to call it propaganda while wailing profusely and gnashing our teeth with passion grin grin grin grin
Lol delusion is believing it'll be ready in 2026 😂
If it's ready for use in 2050 it's a miracle.
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by hslbroker2(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28
ezenna191:
Good development. Give it to Engr Devy when it comes to road construction.
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

The future looks great and I can only wish to be in 2026 already, everything looks super promising that u just cant wait to see the New Nigeria under PBAT

Obidients, since we hate good news, lets come together to call it propaganda while wailing profusely and gnashing our teeth with passion grin grin grin grin
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Kusu12: 5:19pm On Mar 28
Penguin2:
One thing that is certain is that head or tail, Lagos is going to benefit massively from Tinubu’s government before he’s booted out in 2027.

When completed, it will massively reduce traffic on Lekki-Epe Expressway which will save travel time on the axis to a great length.

I can’t wait to drive through Ahmadu Bello Way to Orchid Road to Okun Ajah to Shoprite Road in Sangotedo and more.

I just hate it that Umahi is working so hard to lower my hatred for Tinubu and his government with his many stellar performances🤦

Since you've been hating Tinubu, what have you gained? You've gained only wailing, grunting and headache. While Asiwaju keep moving forward.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by wolebest: 5:19pm On Mar 28
ryloy:

Gbenga Daniel

Back then in 2003 ...............

The Coastal Road Project has been on the drawing board since Y2000 when BAT was Governor of Lagos State but the Federal Government under Obasanjo and other Presidents never gave it the priority it deserved just like they messed up the electricity generation initiative of ENRON back then.

But after years of delay, it has finally received the attention it deserves at last.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Charly68: 5:22pm On Mar 28
If South South and south East want the federal Govt to finish the road particularly to their side ,I think it will pay them to vote Tinubu in 2027 .. if they vote him out ,Atiku or whoever they vote will come and be deceiving them like they have been doing with east west road since all these days. Even GEJ failed to tare that road.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Anijay1212(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are you a journalist?
Are you based in Akwa Ibom State?
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by malali: 5:23pm On Mar 28
Good job

We are proud of you guys work.

God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by drlateef: 5:24pm On Mar 28
ryloy:

With this road , President just helps Lagos State and Lagosians solved traffic problem on VI- Lekki - Epe Axis

Not only Lagos, the Asaba-Onitsha axis for those going to the east, including Niger bridges will see a lot of respite.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by vince2016(m): 5:27pm On Mar 28
Penguin2:

Just remove your hatred totally and be free minded. Great things will happen in this administration and it will continue. PBAT is a good man and a leader per excellent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by tollyboy5(m): 5:30pm On Mar 28
YoungLionken:
I wonder why they're all smiling when they're supposed to be serious and focus..

FTR: Gbenga Daniel performed below par when he was governor of Ogun state...
Whenever I see these politicians they look like shameless looters.
Only there to snap picture for upcoming campaigns.
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Bluntemperor: 5:32pm On Mar 28
chopnaira:
OGD and this his permanent smile.

Look at them LP = PDP = APC. But Obidients are always angry due to frustration.

For the First time I'm seeing the Southern Leaders, being together,for a good cause!
That means,our Leaders know what is good,if they want to be serious and seriously,this Coastal Projects is going on and is going to Transform the Economy of these States!
Nigeria will be great in our time!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by PS712: 5:33pm On Mar 28
ryloy:
God Bless President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Talk and do President with speed of light and using one stone to kill nine birds by connecting Lagos to Ogun to Ondo to Edo to Delta to Balyesa to Rivers to Akwa-Ibom to Cross Rivers,..
Zoning should have been jettisoned since 2015 so that he'd have been the one instead of the...

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Sleeky2020(m): 5:36pm On Mar 28
First time i have seen a FG project and seen with my beer eyes. Currently am doing a project at EcoAtlantic with Deme and i have seen how the use sand and hard rocks to stop the inflow of water. All the way from Portharcourt and i have seen the pace of the project, it is quite commendable to Pres Tinubu and the minister of works. It will reduce the travel distance from Lagos to PH and those who don loss for lagos can now find their way home when this project is completed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Sleeky2020(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28
Sleeky2020:
First time i have seen a FG project and seen with my beer eyes. Currently am doing a project at EcoAtlantic with Deme and i have seen how the use sand and hard rocks to stop the inflow of water. All the way from Portharcourt and i have seen the pace of the project, it is quite commendable to Pres Tinubu and the minister of works. It will reduce the travel distance from Lagos to PH and those who don loss for lagos can now find their way home when this project is completed.
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Iykopee(m): 5:38pm On Mar 28
I want to ask a question. Is this road a brand new road with different direction from Lagos to Cross River, or they want to create a sort of fanfare and later use the same East West road linking Cross River, Akwa ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Edo States respectively?

3 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by ryloy: 5:41pm On Mar 28
Iykopee:
I want to ask a question. Is this road a brand new road with different direction from Lagos to Cross River, or they want to create a sort of fanfare and later use the same East West road linking Cross River, Akwa ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Edo States respectively?

Totally Brand New....this is along the coastal line

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Eriokanmi: 5:43pm On Mar 28
phobia2002:
If Awolowo is the president we never had, BAT will be the president we ever had. Write it down
E pain me as awolowo no become president. I grew up seeing him campaign. Nigeria would have been stronger than most EU nations today. The problem retarding our growth as a nation still persists...religous bigotry and tribalism.

Did you know that the coastal road network was actually Pa Awo's vision? That man was something else. People like Awolowo can only be found once in 50 years or once in a century.

Do you know the plant called ewe akintola? The botanical name is Chromolaena. Some call it awolowo plant. He brought it to Nigeria to fertilise the southern soil. He spread the seeds using helicopter all over South. The plant remains with us till today, fertilising our soil naturally .

I was passing by oba akran recently and looked at the cocoa warehouse, opposite guiness. That place is massive! Awo was such a selfless man. He had no private jets, no helicopter, no expensive cars, even though he could afford one. He invested his life and time on nation building. All his legacy projects, including institutions he built remain the best till date among others.

Sadly, while African nations are moving forward steadily without making noise, Nigeria the African giants is sleeping. Imagine the young Senegalese president telling France to stop pressing their neck, that they should leave them alone. Niger said same, even sent the French ambassador away, same as Mali who called their bluff. Nigeria is still licking the asss of Britain. See the election Senegal conducted, omg! Did you hear that their electoral umpire switched off the server in order to steal Faye's mandate? Other African nations used to emulate us but they backed off at some point , seeing we're not worthy to be emulated and charted their own path.

If it were before, you'd see them name their party close to APC or PDP. They'd come here to get trained by our INEC and learn how we conducted a free and fair election. I wonder what they can copy from us now. Even corruption is easing out in other African nations today. Go to Benin Republic. They were worse than Nigeria on corruption before. You barely hear of such again. Cfa that used to be a worthless currency in africa has overtaken the naira. Nigeria needs to wake up. We're not moving forward at all. No country develops in propaganda. That's what we do here.

See the wave of japa today, just sample the opinion of other african countries and you'd find out that Nigeria has the largest number of immigrants in those western nations they're running to, no thanks to bad leadership. I've never seen on the cnn that any of the mushroom african countries is crying over hunger. Its only us. We need to think deep and overcome all these challenges by ourselves asap or we fail as a nation. Enough said

2 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Justiceleague1: 5:48pm On Mar 28
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

And so shall you hate good news and gnash your teeth with passion over good news
Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by seeme2(f): 5:50pm On Mar 28
The golden age of President Tinubu has begun. We thank you God!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by Sleeky2020(m): 5:51pm On Mar 28
This is a virgin road extracted from the Ocean. The current sea works is done by dredging International where they dredge sand from the high sea and sandfill those areas to the desired level. I can send you pix during my works here.

Iykopee:

3 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by 7upnigeria: 5:53pm On Mar 28
Penguin2:

No Obidient said anything against Hitech, Mr Man.

Or you can bring proof.

The day I read that it was Hitech that built the Oshodi-Badagry Expressway, I had no doubt that they would deliver.

If anyone or group of people expressed any misgivings about the company and the contract, that doesn’t mean they are automatically Obidients.

We should be more sensible than we are petty👌.

Who is prettier? You who thinks you know the though of ALL OBEBIENTS or Obidients who can mentions 5 MEANINGFUL ACHIEVEMENTS of Obi?

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway by aguluobi: 5:54pm On Mar 28
This is an exceedingly foolish senseless comment and the reason is as follows, if you say something now or defended a position do you mean to say I can not say obidient made such claim knowing that you are a hardcore Obi supporters ?

If that is yes then those claiming HITECH couldn't deliver because it is Tinubu's company were all Obidient just like you, foolish in reasoning out of bigotry hate n tribalism.

Penguin2:

No Obidient said anything against Hitech, Mr Man.

Or you can bring proof.

The day I read that it was Hitech that built the Oshodi-Badagry Expressway, I had no doubt that they would deliver.

If anyone or group of people expressed any misgivings about the company and the contract, that doesn’t mean they are automatically Obidients.

We should be more sensible than we are petty👌.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Winners Pastor's Car Hits 10-Year-Old Boy Celebrating Fayemi's Victory In Ekiti / Air Peace Tyre Deflates On Take-Off At Murtala Muhammed International Airport / Dead Traffic-Lights & Blocked Drainage In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.