Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

I Dreamt That I Wanted To Kiss Her But I Disappered Nd Appeared In A Bathroom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dreamt That I Wanted To Kiss Her But I Disappered Nd Appeared In A Bathroom (143 Views)

Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dreamt That I Wanted To Kiss Her But I Disappered Nd Appeared In A Bathroom by Testiebobo(m): 6:58pm On Mar 28
There was one girl in my secondary school days, during my sss level. That hausa girl was my crush, no one would know she was from the north because she was very fluent in both english and yoruba.
I was afraid to approach her those days becuz the werey jester in my class is in love with her, and he has the most influence in our class then. But yesterday on whatsapp i saw someone that resembled her very well in a dp. So i chatted the lady and ask if she knew tobiloba moses from st joseph catholic school at taiwo rd. Then she responded and said "yes". So we kept chating until 12pm. As i slept off, #i saw her beside a salon, the salon had a staircase curved around the salon's toilet and washer room. I was just weird, as i dragged her erotically to the staircase corner and sprout out my lips to give her kiss like i was in a rush. Mtcheewww i just found myself in a bathroom with a towel on my waist#. What kind of werey dream is this one? I feel weird and digusted. Menhhh i wish i knew what later happened.SUSPENSE
Re: I Dreamt That I Wanted To Kiss Her But I Disappered Nd Appeared In A Bathroom by Rexymania(m): 7:00pm On Mar 28
You need malaria tablets

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt That I Wanted To Kiss Her But I Disappered Nd Appeared In A Bathroom by Aboks(m): 8:23pm On Mar 28
The title of this movie is willie willie

(1) (Reply)

The Caribbean Guy Told Me Hi / The Best Powerful Spiritual Herbalist Man In Nigeria / JESUS CHRIST Came To Save You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.