Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

I Always Felt Hot When I Was Around Our Nanny Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Felt Hot When I Was Around Our Nanny Story (550 Views)

I Always Felt Hot When I Was Around Our Nanny / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Always Felt Hot When I Was Around Our Nanny Story by globalbuzz(m): 9:24pm On Mar 28
Are you looking for a story with drama, romance, betrayals and suspense?? Then you don't want to miss any episode of this story starts 10PM tonight!

This is a romance story about a boy who after much protest with his mom, finally decides to accept a Nanny into his home for the sake of his kid sister. Just like love at first sight; he is captivated by her bewitching beauty from the very moment the young female nanny walked Into his house...
Will he finally win her heart? And will their love last - seeing that the nanny is slightly older than he his!! Stay tuned to find out

You don't want to miss out on this one!
Click the link below and JOIN 'Whispers Of Love' on telegram. Episode 1 drops tonight!

Join Now>> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd59WswZTmAIVXFXetGGcRyuIIZm5OuO9FKVfAyLhc7JPTVKQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: I Always Felt Hot When I Was Around Our Nanny Story by Johnwrite(m): 5:34pm On Apr 05
Lol really

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander From Borno State(photos) / Guys/girls Who Does'nt Luv Watching Cartoons Are Nt Romantic & Less Civilized. / Birthday Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.