Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) (6550 Views)

"I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? / Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by kyber(m): 6:17am On Oct 08, 2022
Imagine she telling me she drank too much and she is Hot,
She needs me this night, and wants me inside of her tonight.
Should I come over she said she doesn’t know
Can you come over she said she doesn’t know,that it’s late…
She said she might not be Hot Tomorrow that it’s this night she wants me..

So she now picked 11:00pm to tell me cause she we both won’t be able to meet, and once it’s the next day the urge is over and nothing for me

She’s not always Hot when with me buh when she gets home it’s the reverse and it’s always at odd ours ..
Now she said she will do it with her neighbors lol

I just got pissed and snubbed her last text till now i never chat am

Is she taunting me or what ?
Make Una help oo is she playing with me or taking me for a fool?
Why are girls like this?

You guys should help me !!

1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by kyber(m): 6:19am On Oct 08, 2022
More

Stream my new song now Die 4 You on audioMack

https://audiomack.com/Kyber/song/die-4-you

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:23am On Oct 08, 2022
How is this anyone's business here?

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by kyber(m): 6:25am On Oct 08, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
How is this anyone's business here?

I am not advertising a business o

Na relationship affairs

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by kyber(m): 6:27am On Oct 08, 2022
More

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by kyber(m): 6:29am On Oct 08, 2022
Na here I take vex

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by dontrulee: 6:35am On Oct 08, 2022
Lolz.... Two Hot kids.
Boy, up your game. To get sexual with a girl is a process and it's very obvious you don't even know the process from your chat with your gf.

If you know your game very well, you can make any girl fall for you badly no matter her mood. Infact, it's when her mood is very bad that's she's susceptible the most. I wish I can teach you a few things but I don't have time

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by Skyfornia(m): 6:36am On Oct 08, 2022
Children..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by shortgun(m): 6:40am On Oct 08, 2022
Girls don't know what they want,
You that should give her what she wants is also waiting for her to make up her mind.

You'll grow old waiting.

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by Abizz: 6:44am On Oct 08, 2022
All these ND1 students sef.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 08, 2022
This is not how to promote a song.

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by GOFRONT(m): 7:20am On Oct 08, 2022
Jeromestark pls come oo.......See one 17 yrs old is Hot looking for her boyfriend to devour her.......Instead of her to hold onto her virginity she is here looking for a guy to drill her.

So Jerome, if I may ask, at what age bracket do you think you can get your Virgin girls to marry since you are an advocate of Virgin marriage??

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by Zonefree(m): 8:10am On Oct 08, 2022
The foolish girl is messing with your brain. The moment you requested to come over and she said it's late, it's expected you tell her goodnight and sleep. Don't allow these demons to be playing you like Ludo.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by Bloooody(m): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2022
Small children conversation

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by Guderian(m): 8:38am On Oct 08, 2022
Wht d fcvk angry

angry
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by DaInferno(m): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2022
Make my relationship no reach where i go come nairaland d open thread. So help me God

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by kelspinall(m): 8:54am On Oct 08, 2022
you too seems to be in your early 20's seriously,this is childish convos,how will she not be hot with you but when you are absent she becomes hot,dude the truth is that you are a big turn off to her and she's catching cruise with you thats all i see in that convos.check yaself man,check ya character, attitude,neatness and lastly romantic way of handling and talking to her, you were babysitting her in that chat.. since she's Hot,is either she comes over or you do than prolonging the discussion..a gal used to invite me when she's alone in 2020 and whenever i said am coming i know she wants sex but she tells me on the phone that there will be no sex. all i do is say ok, but immediately am in the room with her, she's always the first to be naked and laying down waiting for me,gals play mindgames alot you need some intelligence to decode them..

8 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by swarley75(m): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2022
How you don't realize this girl is messing with your head is beyond me, she is clearly catching cruise with you.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by kollinz1234(m): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2022
Don't call or chat her for as long as possible, put another girl's picture as your DP, start looking good and post pictures of u and another girl on a date on your WhatsApp status. She will begin to give you attention. Ignore all her chats and complaints and keep pressing her neck with more status and sweet pictures. She will pay u and unexpected visit. Don't start explaining yourself to her just start kissing her and knack the hell out of her.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by Pells: 9:50am On Oct 08, 2022
You can't put her in the mood undecided lipsrsealed
I guess na once a month una dey fuk
Because she no dey like make u nack her kpekus cheesy shocked
Run from that girl before you die early
E sure me say you no dey fuk her well cheesy undecided lipsrsealed
Congratulations you are a Simp grin embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by akwesenana: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2022
You just dey zworr.
This one go dey chop you well.
If she been get OT, she for ask for Uber money.
Mayee. undecided
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by jeromestarks: 10:23am On Oct 08, 2022
dontrulee:
Lolz.... Two Hot kids.
Boy, up your game. To get sexual with a girl is a process and it's very obvious you don't even know the process from your chat with your gf.

If you know your game very well, you can make any girl fall for you badly no matter her mood. Infact, it's when her mood is very bad that's she's susceptible the most. I wish I can teach you a few things but I don't have time
Please find time let's learn.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by IsellSmartTvs: 10:24am On Oct 08, 2022
I thought every Nairalander boys are Redpillers.
Abi u no follow

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by Gadafii: 10:25am On Oct 08, 2022
Her spiritual husband is always with her that period, stop entertaining nonsense, brrr

By the way, you and ur hornny girlfriend Dey ment

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by Tenrack: 10:29am On Oct 08, 2022
kyber:

I am not advertising a business o

Na relationship affairs
Liar Liar pants on fire. undecided
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by Tenrack: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2022
jeromestarks:

Please find time let's learn.
I swear. I second this. Make e show us abeg
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by Pickmycall: 11:01am On Oct 08, 2022
2 of una dey craze.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by kernniejay(m): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2022
She is either very transcient psychologically or has hormonal imbalance. If you want her hot when you are together, you have to set her on Fire. If you know, you know. wink

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by kernniejay(m): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2022
GOFRONT:
Jeromestark pls come oo.......See one 17 yrs old is Hot looking for her boyfriend to devour her.......Instead of her to hold onto her virginity she is here looking for a guy to drill her.

So Jerome, if I may ask, at what age bracket do you think you can get your Virgin girls to marry since you are an advocate of Virgin marriage??
GOFRONT you just dey make me laff. Is she a fabrication material or a mine site to be drilled? grin
And the Jerome you are talking too might not even be aware of this post yet. So funnnyyyyyy.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by Baronthecelebri: 11:20am On Oct 08, 2022
SIMP
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by Teneke007(m): 11:38am On Oct 08, 2022
Wicked. .
Abizz:
All these ND1 students sef.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
Charity na olosho name

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife / Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. / Sex Without Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.