Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Holiness (a.k.a) Righteousness Is a Bigot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be A Moderator. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Holiness (a.k.a) Righteousness Is a Bigot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be A Moderator. (1388 Views)

Adesina: Buhari Not A Bigot, He Mentioned Jesus When Osinbajo Survived Air Crash / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi / Muiz Banire: Why Ambode Doesn't Deserve 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holiness (a.k.a) Righteousness Is a Bigot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be A Moderator. by Free2Fly: 1:54pm On Mar 29
Solitechworld:

I am telling you Hamas is not a terrorist.... Are those that fight for our freedom as a Nation a terrorist?

IDF is the terrorist here, I am very sure if those currently facing Persecution in Gaza today were Christians... You wouldnt be here trying to justify the indiscriminate killing of innocent people where 40% of them are children and women..

This is a silly attempt at defending terrorism!

How can people whose ideology is religious and who share same with ISIS, al Qaeda, Hezbollah, al Shabab, Boko haram, etc, and murder others at whims, echoing "Allahu Akbar" not be described as terrorists?

Which freedom are they fighting for?? Same freedom ISIS and boko Haram are fighting for, right?? Rubbish

Did the people who fought for freedom for you in Nigeria invade other countries and massacre over 1400 of their innocent citizens?

As a hypocritical yoruba man, can IPOB invade yoruba land and massacre 1400 in the name of fighting for freedom, even with the marginalisation the southeast is facing? If they do, would you also justify it??

1 Like

Re: Holiness (a.k.a) Righteousness Is a Bigot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be A Moderator. by Solitechworld(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29
Free2Fly:

How can people whose ideology is religious and who share same with ISIS, al Qaeda, Hezbollah, al Shabab, Boko haram, etc, and murder others at whims, echoing "Allahu Akbar" not be described as terrorists?

Which freedom are they fighting for?? Same freedom ISIS and boko Haram are fighting for, right?? Rubbish

Did the people who fought for freedom for you in Nigeria invade other countries and massacre over 1400 of their innocent citizens?

As a hypocritical yoruba man, can IPOB invade yoruba land and massacre 1400 in the name of fighting for freedom, even with the marginalisation the southeast is facing? If they do, would you also justify it??

There Ideology is freedom.. they are defending their home.. it is funny how you turned blind eye to all the gruesome atrocities Israel committed before the Oct 7.

You Nigerian Christians are funny I swear... Not all of you.. I have many Upright Christian friends Sha..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Holiness (a.k.a) Righteousness Is a Bigot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be A Moderator. by Solitechworld(m): 2:16pm On Mar 29
PlayerMeji:
Hypocrite!
Decades of killings of Christians in the north and your despicable self wants to compare to isolated cases of attacks on hausa/fulani in igboland.

Palestinians that you are rooting for did not tell you that they attacked Israelis in their homes unprovoked!

Unprovoked?! You don't want to go there! Unprovoked?! It is funny how you turned blind eye to indiscriminate k*llings of Palestinians before Oct 7.. chasing them out of there homes .. I wonder what you would do if you were among them .

Do you know how many Palestinians Israel has k*lled for the fún of it before Oct 7?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Holiness (a.k.a) Righteousness Is a Bigot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be A Moderator. by Melagros(m): 2:46pm On Mar 29
Solitechworld:
Seun, it's imperative that you take swift action to remove Holiness2100 as one of the moderators on this platform. His consistent dissemination of fake news, particularly regarding sensitive topics such as the Israel genocide in Gaza, undermines the integrity of this community. The recent incident where he shared false information, which was subsequently removed even by the IDF itself, is a clear demonstration of his lack of credibility and responsibility.

Allowing individuals like Holiness2100 to maintain positions of authority on this platform not only perpetuates misinformation but also damages the reputation and trustworthiness of the entire community. As a moderator, he has a duty to ensure that accurate and reliable information is shared, yet he has repeatedly failed to uphold this responsibility.

@Seun, it's within your power and responsibility to uphold standards of integrity and truthfulness. Holiness2100's actions have demonstrated that he is unfit to serve as a moderator here. By taking decisive action to remove him from this position, you can uphold the principles of honesty and accountability that this platform should stand for
grin grin grin
Re: Holiness (a.k.a) Righteousness Is a Bigot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be A Moderator. by Free2Fly: 2:57pm On Mar 29
Solitechworld:

There Ideology is freedom.. they are defending their home.. it is funny how you turned blind eye to all the gruesome atrocities Israel committed before the Oct 7.

You Nigerian Christians are funny I swear... Not all of you.. I have many Upright Christian friends Sha..

You defend your home by invading other people's country and massacring them? What a warped idea of defence being possessed by your religious folks. No wonder boko haram, bandits and herdsmen who are all muslims invade people's villages and states and massacre them!

Israel has never initiated any conflict with Hamas before, fyi

Conflicts always start whenever your terrorists' brothers fire rockets into Israel or attack their security agents at checkpoints.

Hamas's massacre of Israelis on October 7 was part of the religious war your prophet started in the 7th century with the jews.

Terrorism in Islam is supported in the Quran in several verses, including Surah 9:5 and every terrorist knows that.
Hamas war with Israel is a religious fanatical war that has nothing to do with freedom.
Whose freedom is Hezbollah too fighting for, if i may ask?

1 Like

Re: Holiness (a.k.a) Righteousness Is a Bigot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be A Moderator. by PlayerMeji: 4:19pm On Mar 29
Keep talking about wars happening in the middle east which the perpetrators are still pointing accusing fingers at each other while your fellow Islamic brotherhood are busy killing, decimating and changing the historical and political landscape of Kaduna and Plateau states and you turn a blind eye on them!

Solitechworld:

Unprovoked?! You don't want to go there! Unprovoked?! It is funny how you turned blind eye to indiscriminate k*llings of Palestinians before Oct 7.. chasing them out of there homes .. I wonder what you would do if you were among them .

Do you know how many Palestinians Israel has k*lled for the fún of it before Oct 7?
Re: Holiness (a.k.a) Righteousness Is a Bigot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be A Moderator. by Solitechworld(m): 5:10pm On Mar 29
Free2Fly:

You defend your home by invading other people's country and massacring them? What a warped idea of defence being possessed by your religious folks. No wonder boko haram, bandits and herdsmen who are all muslims invade people's villages and states and massacre them!

Israel has never initiated any conflict with Hamas before, fyi

Conflicts always start whenever your terrorists' brothers fire rockets into Israel or attack their security agents at checkpoints.

Hamas's massacre of Israelis on October 7 was part of the religious war your prophet started in the 7th century with the jews.

Terrorism in Islam is supported in the Quran in several verses, including Surah 9:5 and every terrorist knows that.
Hamas war with Israel is a religious fanatical war that has nothing to do with freedom.
Whose freedom is Hezbollah too fighting for, if i may ask?

What country? What other people's country? I am not in the middle of quoting terrorism in the Bible for you... Because if I should "you will run"

Let me drop this for you... Go and read about Christian terrorism: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

There is no difference between you guys and the ISIS...

Anybody that justifes killing of innocent people is a terrorist, hence you are a terrorist in disguise!

Israel was never a country! There was nothing as Israel before 1948....

Those in Israel of Today are refugees of war from Europe....

You need to go and learn and unlearn....
Re: Holiness (a.k.a) Righteousness Is a Bigot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be A Moderator. by Seun(m): 8:50am On Mar 30
Is he pro-Israel? I just want to be sure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Holiness (a.k.a) Righteousness Is a Bigot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be A Moderator. by SeeWahala: 9:13am On Mar 30
Seun:

Abeggi leave the op and focus on your job of banning agbad0 hypemen all over your forum jor cool

Op has lost his entire sense of humanity and reasoning due to his religious dispensation wink

His ranting is worth zilch of your time
Re: Holiness (a.k.a) Righteousness Is a Bigot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be A Moderator. by CodeTemplar: 10:38am On Mar 30
Seun:
He is pro-God. The living God.

1 Like

Re: Holiness (a.k.a) Righteousness Is a Bigot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be A Moderator. by Fash20: 3:23pm On Mar 30
Free2Fly:

Re: Holiness (a.k.a) Righteousness Is a Bigot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be A Moderator. by Fash20: 3:26pm On Mar 30
Seun:

Yes. A crazy one. Who post Israeli propaganda and see nothing wrong in killing of civilians. He doesn't deserve to be a moderator on this forum

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria: $5m Fraud Rocks Ajaokuta Steel / Oyo To Spend N200m On Festival / Listen To Yar Adua Here On Bbc, Then Judge For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.